Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Seth Pecksniff posted:

It was three years ago this day that Ashli Babbit became the throat goat, a man tazed he own balls, and everyone forgot about the woman who got trampled to death while wearing the Gadsden flag. Now we have the probable candidate of a major political party bragging he can put on his pants.

Welcome back to the 2024 Trump thread!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1743471630326911017

https://i.imgur.com/FB9Kn5t.mp4

https://twitter.com/averycutedog/status/1347639707576881152
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1743463970621862227

:siren: RULES :siren:

• Violence: any discussion of violence insofar as we must take action and use violence to achieve our ends is forbidden. Discussion of violence as it has happened in the news is fine, as long as it doesn't turn into "let's turn the tables on them and use the same tactics" or something similar. Anything that remotely seems like advocating for violence against any political figures is a straight ban, no question and no discussion. Don't test us beyond the first ban for it.
  • "In Minecraft" or whatever iteration: any variation of this added to the above will be taken as advocation of violence. You're not being cute or sly and we're not stupid.
  • No doomerism. This is doomerism: "lol nothing matters why do are we even bothering with this Trump is going to install himself as a dictator for life anyway" This is not doomerism: "I'm kind of worried about what the Supreme Court is going to rule because Thomas is corrupt and Alito is stupid as poo poo and I don't really feel they're going to do the right thing". There's a fine line between opinion and nihilism. Stick to opinions.
  • SCOTUS/Clancychat: I've noticed a lot of posts going "oh it doesn't matter because in a 6-3 decision" or "why bother? Elections are over after 2024." Elections were supposed to be over after 2020 and 2016 and yet we keep chugging along like a shambling corpse. The fact is we have no idea what's going to happen in 2 years time. A day is a lifetime in politics, a week an eternity. poo poo gets real weird as you march towards elections. No one knows what's gonna happen, so let's cut that out please.
  • I/P/Ukraine Conflict/war chat: Unless it's directly related to something TRUMP said, take any discussion about Israel/Palestine to one of the dedicated threads in D&D or C-SPAM***Elon Musk: Unless you're posting something about Elon specifically discussing Trump, keep it to yourself or go to the Elon thread.

Now let's go forth and remember: if the world is going to burn, we may as well laugh our way into ashes.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Seth this is loving bullshit I want my 1 6er

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

Sir, please step away from my magnets

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

crusty posted:

Sir, please step away from my magnets

does trump hate magnets because he wants the navy to go back to steam power or what?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Alan Smithee posted:

Seth this is loving bullshit I want my 1 6er

i gotchu once I get my buttons back

it might not be on j6 though

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
magnets are woke

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Don't forget that this is the guy who is proud of the major achievement of putting on his own pants.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Catastrophe posted:

Don't forget that this is the guy who is proud of the major achievement of putting on his own pants.

Also, barely passing a dementia test.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Junk posted:

magnets are woke

Insane clown posse: “loving magnets how do they woke?”

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute
Stop being obsessed with me sheeesh

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Who?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Dave's not here man

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/cpSca2b.mp4

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

Glimm posted:

does trump hate magnets because he wants the navy to go back to steam power or what?

I think while touring a Navy vessel someone (probably just making conversation) mentioned that there were teething problems with the new railgun type launch system and here we are.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Congratulations to our next president.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
My bet on the loyalty oath thing is that the person whose job it was to get the form and a sharpie in front of The Candidate dropped the ball.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Happy tazered balls day everyone

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL!

joneswt
Feb 22, 2011

Seth, gimme that sweet 6er in remembrance of all the balls that were tased that glorious winter morning 3 years ago.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I need to get my hands on this graphic novel

This makes me vaguely mad

Like in whose fever dreams would a MAGA nation have the wherewithal to construct statues and federal buildings. I have trouble imagining them figuring out how to run air traffic control for a complete 24 hours

That https://web.archive.org/web/20070602151344/http://www.e-sheep.com/spiders/ comic was good though

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Suicide by gop

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Donald Trump is a lovely man and was a lovely president.

Like and subscribe

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Buddy, you're not gonna believe this, but remember that failed steak and water salesman from the 80's and 90's? Have I got a story for you...

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hazo posted:

The FXX channel will occasionally commemorate holidays or world events by showing a Simpsons marathon where all of the episodes are connected by a theme relevant to the holiday.

Today their episodes are all about Homer being slovenly and morbidly obese

Makes u think

I hope it was called Faturday

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Sorry, I haven't been paying too much attention, but what did Trump do that was so objectionable? And why does he warrant 8 different 5000+ post threads?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Outpost22 posted:

Sorry, I haven't been paying too much attention, but what did Trump do that was so objectionable? And why does he warrant 8 different 5000+ post threads?

He did everything right. And they indicted him!

crosshatch
Dec 10, 2006

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I need to get my hands on this graphic novel

Jesus Christ, I used to know Loughridge and those cover credits just about gave me a heart attack until I realized it wasn't an approving look at the insurrection

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Outpost22 posted:

Goons have short attention spans and like to post.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Outpost22 posted:

he did nothing wrong and made several perfect phone calls

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Buce posted:

he did nothing wrong and made several perfect phone calls

I say you're a terrible reporter and everyone knows it

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

knox_harrington posted:

They were giving a clue about this by chanting "hang Mike Pence"
Yeah, that was a dumb thing to say. Sorry. I was thinking that Jan 6 was like this bizarre combination of ineptitude and brutality, people beat Capitol police severely but the only deaths that day were of Trump supporters. They could certainly have killed people if they'd wanted to.

crosshatch posted:

Jesus Christ, I used to know Loughridge and those cover credits just about gave me a heart attack until I realized it wasn't an approving look at the insurrection

I'm genuinely curious what Trump supporters would think if they saw that cover. It's their dream but it's so hosed up.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Outpost22 posted:

It’s like a rich person having multiple bank accounts so their money is always FDIC insured. The lols must be distributed in case Jeffrey becomes insolvent

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Guys trump told people to stand by on Jan 6th so you can't say he didn't do anything to stop the police violence against innocent protestors

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
On this day of Babbit’s death, I’d like to take a moment to remember two other chud deaths.

Herman Cain, who died of Covid he contracted at a Trump Rally, and kept Posting Through ItTM

Trump’s Indian SuperFan Bussa Krishna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roicw_KydjA

He Built a Trump Statue and Worshiped It. Then He Collapsed.
Bussa Krishna, a farmer who called President Trump his god, stopped eating after Mr. Trump became infected with the coronavirus, his family said. He died on Sunday.
NYTimes Oct 14, 2020

quote:

NEW DELHI — In India, where throngs admire President Trump, one rural farmer worshiped him like a god, praying to a life-size statue of Mr. Trump in his backyard every morning.

His village’s headman said that the young farmer, Bussa Krishna, had been drawn to Mr. Trump’s “straightforward ways and blunt speech.”

When Mr. Trump announced he had tested positive for the coronavirus, it devastated Mr. Krishna. The farmer posted a tearful video on Facebook, in which he said: “I feel very sad that my god, Trump, has contracted the coronavirus. I ask everyone to pray for his speedy recovery.”

He stopped eating to show solidarity with his idol’s suffering from Covid-19, his family said. He fell into a deep depression. On Sunday, he died of cardiac arrest.

Mr. Krishna, a widowed farmer in his 30s who lived in the village of Konne in the southern state of Telangana, had been a Trump devotee for about four years.

He became a fan when the president appeared to him in a dream, his relatives said, and predicted that India’s national cricket squad would beat its archrival, Pakistan, in a match the next day.

India won, “and from that day he started worshiping Donald Trump,” said Mr. Vivek, Mr. Krishna’s cousin.

“At first everyone in the family thought he was mentally disturbed, but he kept at it and everyone eventually came around,” Mr. Vivek said.

As Mr. Krishna’s devotion to Mr. Trump intensified, he began fasting every Friday, and he commissioned the construction of a shrine in his backyard with the life-size statue, Mr. Vivek said. He worshiped it with Hindu rituals for an hour or two each morning, as one might when praying to Krishna, Shiva, Ganesha or other gods in the Hindu pantheon.

Heffer
May 1, 2003

I don't know how to tell you this, buddy, but that guy? Trump? He was President once.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Lol “rioters” and “riot” being used by the media to describe the insurrection. They can fuckin eat my rear end. MSNBC literally letting the traitors rewrite history.

Afakasi
Jul 9, 2009

The two fully acquitted are Ashli Babbit and Tazer Balls guy for their posthumous service to the LOLs. Technically, Tazer Balls was honorably discharged for his most honorable discharge of his taser.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
e: still trying to cope with any possible defense of the J6 actions.

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jan 7, 2024

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
political prisoners set free, stress free, no work release, purple m3's and jetskis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.