Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

LordSloth posted:

On this day of Babbit’s death, I’d like to take a moment to remember two other chud deaths.

Herman Cain, who died of Covid he contracted at a Trump Rally, and kept Posting Through ItTM

Trump’s Indian SuperFan Bussa Krishna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roicw_KydjA

He Built a Trump Statue and Worshiped It. Then He Collapsed.
Bussa Krishna, a farmer who called President Trump his god, stopped eating after Mr. Trump became infected with the coronavirus, his family said. He died on Sunday.
NYTimes Oct 14, 2020

Not gonna lie they should have that statue of Trump in the Smithsonian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Has anyone called Ashli a "wascally Babbitt" yet?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Outpost22 posted:

Sorry, I haven't been paying too much attention, but what did Trump do that was so objectionable? And why does he warrant 8 different 5000+ post threads?
Did not enact full Communism or send the full $2000.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Remember when all the bumper stickers said Trump|Pence instead of just TRUMP? Funny how that ended.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

emSparkly posted:

Remember when all the bumper stickers said Trump|Pence instead of just TRUMP? Funny how that ended.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I wonder if Trump dissolved into a pile of spider legs and teeth like a creature from The Thing if that'd make Americans less likely or more likely to vote for him anyway.

e: I'm just saying the dude said he could walk outside and murder people and no one would care so I think it's a legitimate question

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jan 7, 2024

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Catastrophe posted:

I wonder if Trump dissolved into a pile of spider legs and teeth like a creature from The Thing if that'd make Americans less likely or more likely to vote for him anyway.

Seems like a natural change at worst.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Catastrophe posted:

e: I'm just saying the dude said he could walk outside and murder people and no one would care so I think it's a legitimate question

Lot of crab people out there and they vote

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Afakasi posted:

The two fully acquitted are Ashli Babbit and Tazer Balls guy for their posthumous service to the LOLs. Technically, Tazer Balls was honorably discharged for his most honorable discharge of his taser.

:haibrow: he did taze a terrorist, after all

I wonder if his wife is sad that he died, or glad that they weren't totally ruined with hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees and/or jail time

EDIT

Presumably Tazer Balls had life insurance. If you taze yourself in the balls* to death during a failed insurrection, I'd have to assume the insurance company wouldn't pay out :hmbol:

*it is scientifically important that he didn't taze himself to death, he tazed himself in the balls to death

Vampire Panties fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jan 7, 2024

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

WHY BONER NOW posted:

No! we want him to live long enough to see consequences. Long enough to watch his lovely empire become disintegrated, his kids become impoverished, his name to become associated with ultimate loser. Let him die of old age in a god drat cell

you don't understand how rich people work if you think Donald Trump, Don Jr, Eric, or Ivanka are ever going to be "impoverished"

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

QuarkJets posted:

you don't understand how rich people work if you think Donald Trump, Don Jr, Eric, or Ivanka are ever going to be "impoverished"

i think that's true for donny t. not sure about his kids.

like, donny t inexplicably has enough social capital that he can endlessly grift money from gullible fuckwits, but after he dies and the fines for his MANY crimes bankrupt every company he's ever touched and no inheritance is left, what are the kids gonna do, exactly?

none of the trumpenstaffel likes any of them. at least ivanka is loving kushner, I think he's got his own money, but don jr and eric have never been successful at anything in their lives and i doubt any heiresses are lining up for either of them.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
happy birthday america!

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Fuckin unbelievable how lovely the Trump/Pence meme game was, like it's so easy check this out

Put TRUMP PENCE at the top, at the bottom put I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE

Instant 2020 win. Good thing this is no longer possible since Mike Pence got married to a horse in 2022 and that makes him ineligible (according to the constitution)

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
Keep seeing this list pop up being posted by chuds. Seems to me the U.S. is on the verge of collapse, folks!

And America got
9 million illegals
9.1% inflation
War in Europe and middle east
13 dead Americans Afghanistan
2cd, 3rd largest bank failures n US history
4% drop n real average wages
$4000 decline median family income
8% mortgages

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
No, they don't want Trump/Pence anymore. They want Trumpence.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Coolguye posted:

i think that's true for donny t. not sure about his kids.

like, donny t inexplicably has enough social capital that he can endlessly grift money from gullible fuckwits, but after he dies and the fines for his MANY crimes bankrupt every company he's ever touched and no inheritance is left, what are the kids gonna do, exactly?

none of the trumpenstaffel likes any of them. at least ivanka is loving kushner, I think he's got his own money, but don jr and eric have never been successful at anything in their lives and i doubt any heiresses are lining up for either of them.

Don Jr and Eric are going to be rich failsons just like every other rich failson that has ever lived, don't even fret. Eric is probably the worse off of the two since he seems to have no ambition or ability, meaning he'll probably become the next CEO of Sears or some poo poo.

Ivanka has as much social capital as her father and married into a rich family so she's gonna be fine too

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Coolguye posted:

..but don jr and eric have never been successful at anything in their lives and i doubt any heiresses are lining up for either of them.

Also I think their stupid enough to think there actually smart and good at business and grifting. No way they're not going to get grifted out out of everything.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I promise to only be a dictator one day one (of the thread)

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

acejackson42 posted:

Keep seeing this list pop up being posted by chuds. Seems to me the U.S. is on the verge of collapse, folks!

And America got
9 million illegals
9.1% inflation
War in Europe and middle east
13 dead Americans Afghanistan
2cd, 3rd largest bank failures n US history
4% drop n real average wages
$4000 decline median family income
8% mortgages
2cd is definitely a natural way to express the concept of "second"

dr_rat posted:

Also I think their stupid enough to think there actually smart and good at business and grifting. No way they're not going to get grifted out out of everything.
They'll probably go on wingnut welfare but that may be drying up at some point

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I heard that if Trump is elected he's gonna give us all another check.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Nessus posted:

2cd is definitely a natural way to express the concept of "second"

They'll probably go on wingnut welfare but that may be drying up at some point

wingnuts seem to move on super quick these days, and having negative charisma and intelligence sure won't help.

Also trump will 100% throw them under the bus if it comes to any criminal charges that looks like jail time and he can.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Toxic Mental posted:

Please detail some of your promises for your first term as President of the thread and also will you be holding a press conference with hamberders anytime soon I'm starving?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
post your modnussy

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

LordSloth posted:

Herman Cain, who died of Covid he contracted at a Trump Rally, and kept Posting Through ItTM

Herman Cain Ghostposting was great

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

spacetoaster posted:

I heard that if Trump is elected he's gonna give us all another check.
Yeah, a cavity check on our way into the camps

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I need to get my hands on this graphic novel

I'll be honest, I bought it on Kindle when there was media buzz about it and it wasn't great.

Very surface level "Trump is a dictator now", there's drones everywhere and statues of Trump and life is "bad".

It was short too, probably because it was meant to be part of a series but none of the other issues ever materialized.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Dunno if it’s been mentioned in here already, but

3 fugitive J6’ers (re)arrested today

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Toxic Mental posted:

Please sir, look at the tears in my eyes and just tell me one thing: how do you defeat magnets?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Snuffman posted:

I'll be honest, I bought it on Kindle when there was media buzz about it and it wasn't great.

Very surface level "Trump is a dictator now", there's drones everywhere and statues of Trump and life is "bad".

It was short too, probably because it was meant to be part of a series but none of the other issues ever materialized.

my guess is it's because the comics aren't great

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

QuarkJets posted:

Please sir, look at the tears in my eyes and just tell me one thing: how do you defeat magnets?

Water. Next question

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

"In the lawsuit, which was filed Friday in federal court in Southern California, Babbitt's family claimed that she was unarmed and had her hands in the air when she was shot once by Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd.

"Ashli posed no threat to the safety of anyone," the lawsuit states, going on to claim that she was "ambushed" by the officer.

The lawsuit also argued that Byrd was "not in uniform," "did not identify himself as a police officer" and did not issue a warning before opening fire. "

Going to be a easy way to shut that down when there is video of the event and you can see she wasn't doing that at all.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
How has nobody said "MAGAnets" yet?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
That lawsuit should be laughed it.

At the very least, she was trespassing. She was told to gently caress off. She didn't. She waved her right to live.

White house security (beat) stood their ground.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Americans were stupid enough to elect Trump, and, perhaps most importantly, they’re stupid enough to elect him again

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Americans were stupid enough to elect Trump, and, perhaps most importantly, they’re stupid enough to elect him again

A few were stupid enough to die for him.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

emSparkly posted:

A few were stupid enough to die for him.

and you can be sure plenty more will in the near future

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

Regalingualius posted:

Dunno if it’s been mentioned in here already, but

3 fugitive J6’ers (re)arrested today

Never commit a federal crime, folks, because if the FBI wants to find you, they will loving find you.

Like these idiots, guarantee you they were out at that ranch thinking they were just going to live it up and the feds were never going to find them and all of a sudden two black SUVs roll up with a helicopter in tow and welp. Spent their last moments of freedom pissing themselves in terror knowing that after three years of huffing their own farts over how smart they are, they're now wards of the state for the forseeable future.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

That lawsuit should be laughed it.

At the very least, she was trespassing. She was told to gently caress off. She didn't. She waved her right to live.

White house security (beat) stood their ground.

Give that $30M to the officer that put her down and singlehandedly ended that part of the insurrection. And probably saved a few chuds from eating rifle butts, because I don't think those shotgun-armed cops who were coming up the stairs and got there just when ThroatShot gurgled her last were going to be as nice as cops who took a beating earlier.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/BaldyBanks/status/1743810663045054888?s=20

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Let's go have our vigil I say after I call some random cop a fat gently caress, tears definitely not in my eyes for how owned I am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

lol, fuckin idiots.