Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This is the man who razed his balls to death

He had two guns pointing directly to his junk.

It was foretold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's such a homey, nice setting...... and then Tazer Ball Patriot Guy

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Sorry kids, we can’t have a full sized Christmas tree this year because grandpa spent all his money on ammo and assault rifles

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Hazo posted:

Sorry kids, we can’t have a full sized Christmas tree this year because grandpa spent all his money on ammo and assault rifles

He should have just used his guns as the tree.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

perfect encapsulation of the republican party, really

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

The Onion confirmed that Uncle Joe had a Trans Am.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

This is the man who tazed his balls to death

That is a weird loving tree.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

For me, a funny part is how he is positioninghimself as a greatnegotiator, "the art of the deal", that he is smart and wiley and earned everything he has through his business powers.

And he clearlybeleives it of himself too.

Where in reality he is a less inteligent than average failson, who has had a silver spoonin his mouthsince birth,who has had his success handed to hom by his millionaire das, and who chucks a tantrum every time he is told no.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1743735811055427681

Does he know Saddam is dead and he can't impress him?

Also a giant dome?

He saw the Simpsons.

its because he is a moron who thinks hard power is the only power that exists, like yeah your need soft and hard power to get anywhere but soft power often goes further and doesnt end with you dead in a ditch or worse.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

Shwqa posted:

Instead of Guy Fawkes Day, we got tazed ball day

"It's Tazed Balls night; Pistols at dawn," just doesn't have that ring to it.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Shwqa posted:

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
https://www.theonion.com/biden-to-honor-fallen-soldiers-by-jumping-motorcycle-ov-1819573506

Diamond Joe posted:

"There's no better way to pay homage to our fallen brothers than by letting it rip, hitting that ramp at full loving blast, and flying through the sky high above the Vietnam Memorial," said Biden, noting that he also plans to execute a midair salute by placing his fingers around his mouth in a V shape and rapidly flicking his tongue.
:patriot:

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1743735811055427681

Does he know Saddam is dead and he can't impress him?

Also a giant dome?

He saw the Simpsons.

Isn't this the plot from the end of Highlander to the masterpiece that was Highlander 2?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I truly miss the Onion's Diamond Joe. :smith:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

As a first page J6 survivor I want to thank the people that sent kind wishes and support while we were locked away. I've been released now and want to share my story with the world. Time inside changes you and really makes you think. You meet people, get exposed to new ideas, and work with others to bear the burden of the truth.

The universe is controlled by a reptaloid artificial intelligence from the future feeding on endless :lol:'s. It all makes sense.

I'll be announcing my run for the Senate in the next few days. I just have to find a grifter consultant who can tell me exactly how to do that. Please consider donating to help me bring truth and justice to the swamp.

:lol:

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

This is the man who tazed his balls to death

The American right wing all summed up in one photo. Just the shittiest throw-away Christmas stuff from Wal-Mart around the house to supposedly pay tribute to the birth of the son of God. The two handguns tucked in his pants pointing straight at his dick and balls and about to go off if his gut oozes over just a little bit more (big chance those are chambered). And the two assault rifles he thinks he'll need fighting Big Gubbamint when he'd probably just get greased by drone strike in a nanosecond if poo poo did get real. Not pictured: his kids who hate him and the Trump effigy gently caress doll.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Sedgr posted:

The universe is controlled by a reptaloid artificial intelligence from the future feeding on endless :lol:'s. I

So, larger than a breadbox? Quantum? Are we talking computer with scaly exoskeleton and scutes and retractable peripherals or trex brought back to life with a computer doing the piloting from an implant in the softball-sized brain? I have questions.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Actually I think ankylosaurus would be better suited for that.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Posting in a new :lol: thread

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Freed from being a political prisoner, LIKE NEVER BEFORE, for 6 whole hours

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Hollismason posted:

That is a weird loving tree.

watered with the unvaxed blood of patriots

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Tactical-tree

Half the size, useless, and 3 times the cost of a better tree.

But you'll own the libs by buying it!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

pro starcraft loser posted:

Tactical-tree

Half the size, useless, and 3 times the cost of a better tree.

But you'll own the libs by buying it!
When I needed to get a mobile power bank for some reason a couple of years ago I did some searching. The one I got, which included a solar panel for trickle charge and, for some reason, a compass and lights and a rugged casing, was like $30 and had like 24000 battery power units.

There was also the visibly identical TACTICAL PATRIOT POWER one, which had 8000 battery power units, didn't have the compass or solar panel, and was $59.99 (marked down from $64.99).

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1743690382100013551

They do love to re write history.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/American_Bridge/status/1743738559624872215

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1743791156989919690

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

pro starcraft loser posted:

He had two guns pointing directly to his junk.

It was foretold.

And all of the little ball ornaments on the christmas tree? And the two little christmas trees on the table literally made of balls???

It was meant to be

Noam Chomsky
Apr 4, 2019

:capitalism::dehumanize:

It’s tmurpin’ time

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

"We have to get over the fact that kids are routinely being shot in schools, but we should never forget the RIGGED AND STOLLEN ELECTION"

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1743404326658437557

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Shwqa posted:

Penny for the balls, guvnuh?

Puckanas
Dec 11, 2004

An extraordinary moron!
A day that will live in ball-tazing infamy!

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Buying things labeled "Patriot" let me know I'm buying the right thing. The extra cost is an insurance of sorts for that.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Babbit’s family is suing the US for $30mil over her death

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

What if I don't want my q-anussy filled with presidential cummies, what should i do then

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1743707502607307125

Donald Trump didn’t sign loyalty oath for Illinois ballot that pledges not to ‘advocate the overthrow of the government’

In 2016 and 2020, before the Jan. 6 insurrection, Trump did sign. President Joe Biden, who signed it, questioned why Trump “can’t bring himself to sign a piece of paper saying he won’t attempt a coup to overthrow our government.”

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2024/1...arthy-red-scare

President Joe Biden’s campaign condemned former President Donald Trump Saturday for sidestepping a decades-old, Illinois ballot-access tradition in which candidates pledge not to “advocate the overthrow of the government.”

Biden’s statement came in response to a WBEZ/Chicago Sun-Times report published earlier Saturday that Trump didn’t sign the voluntary loyalty oath as part of his package of ballot-access paperwork submitted Thursday to the Illinois State Board of Elections.

“For the entirety of our nation’s history, presidents have put their hand on the Bible and sworn to protect and uphold the Constitution of the United States — and Donald Trump can’t bring himself to sign a piece of paper saying he won’t attempt a coup to overthrow our government,” Biden campaign spokesman Michael Tyler said. “We know he’s deadly serious because three years ago today he tried and failed to do exactly that.

“This is the same man who thinks American troops who died protecting the ideals outlined in the Constitution are suckers and losers — yet calls the convicted felons who violently assaulted and killed police officers on January 6th ‘hostages,’ ” Tyler said. “He can’t fathom putting anything — our country, our principles or the well-being and safety of the American people — above his own quest for retribution and power.”

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

What's latin for "hosed around and found out"? It would probably sound pretty good in lawyer jargon. :aslol:

e: google translate says it's: eruditionis circuitu et adinvenit

dee eight fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jan 7, 2024

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

This is violence.

Noam Chomsky
Apr 4, 2019

:capitalism::dehumanize:

Puckanas
Dec 11, 2004

An extraordinary moron!

"Presidential cummies" is a turn of phrase I never thought I'd read. Surely 2024 can only go downhill from here. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

teen witch posted:

Happy White Juneteenth to you and yours

Oh my God.