Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

Cats are so great. They're so fuzzy and cuddly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Disco Godfather posted:

Cats are so great. They're so fuzzy and cuddly.

i fuckin love torties

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My cats somehow are able to just sleep all day AND all night and only be awake for like what seems like 2 hours tops. I wish I could fall asleep that easily.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Junk posted:

i fuckin love torties

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

omg an angel, a perfect angel

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Flexing one paw with claws out is a solid stylistic choice

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Cat.exe is broken

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

God isn't watching you... but I am!
Bro...

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

If I fits, I sits.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

My cat is obsessed with a plastic bag. Not with playing with it, but sleeping on it. She has multiple beds in different areas. She has couches and chairs and human beds.

No, it's this big sack she sleeps on every night.

Merkin Muffley
Aug 1, 2006
The Ballsiest

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

she's trying to tell you that humanity's reckless use of nuclear power is what's keeping us from being welcomed into the galactic community. I hear it from my cat all the time.

Is this a common thing with cats/owners? Cuz we always say our old girl, Brie, is yowling at us about the ongoing climate catastrophe, and our decision to ignore it as a species is why we aren't admitted to the galactic council. Of which she attends weekly meetings.

Our other cat, Miso, just strolled by the bathroom door while I was poopin, just going from place to place. I wonder what shes up to.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

RC and Moon Pie posted:

My cat is obsessed with a plastic bag. Not with playing with it, but sleeping on it. She has multiple beds in different areas. She has couches and chairs and human beds.

No, it's this big sack she sleeps on every night.

Millie does this with a yellow microfiber rag. She will carry it around the house and lay on it for hours on end

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
I managed to capture a photo of him standing guard at his favorite window when I went out to attend to the greenhouse. That spot on his nose is an owie that he got when he got too close to the grumpy older cat aptly named Princess potato, because she looks like a black fuzzy potato with teeth.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

She was curious about the snow that stuck around from yesterday. She was probably born ~August '22 so this is maybe the second time ever she's really seen an inch on the ground.
Ultimately she was unhappy with it and decided to go where it was warm. Later, half of it melted and she tried to forge a new path, and then got mad that she stepped in a quarter inch of freezing cold water.
She is now sleeping in her cat tower with her halloween witch lambchop toy.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

The Lone Badger posted:

If I fits, I sits.

One of our cats fits:

The other one does not:

They both sits.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I love kitty threads, but this is probably the best one because its lots of stories about the hilarious poo poo that cats do.

Also kitty pics :3:

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Got on the counter because I was dumb and left some tuna salad out while the wife was getting ready for dinner. I'm guessing you can assume the rest

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

this is a nice lookin cat

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Roundup Ready posted:

Got on the counter because I was dumb and left some tuna salad out while the wife was getting ready for dinner. I'm guessing you can assume the rest

It made tuna salad sandwiches for everybody?

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Modal Auxiliary posted:

It made tuna salad sandwiches for everybody?

drat, you're good.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

My cat...

has been an rear end in a top hat today

I checked.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

He woke me up earlier than I wanted to wake up by repeatedly jumping up on my bed and yelling at me, all because he wanted me to get up and sit at my desk so he could nap on the chair next to me

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Junk posted:

i fuckin love torties

They are glorious children. Currently on a trip and missing my good girl Calypso, who sleeps between my feet every night and periodically gets up to sit on my chest and lick me in the face.

She's 13 lbs, so it's kinda like someone carefully setting a bowling ball on your sternum.

I am allergic to cats. :v:

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

My wife has minor cat allergies but we also have a few

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

he pooped on the floor while confidently standing with the rest of his body in the kitty litter tray

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
today blaze stuck her leg up in the air like she just dont care

Jan 7, 2024
left you in its cage for 13 hours at a time

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

She caught 2 mice that ran in from outside.

She decided those mice were her new best friends.

It's been an evening.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
Sukie practised the Art of Not being Seen.

010724_3
Jan 7, 2024
the art of Not Sleeping

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"

010724_3 posted:

the art of Not Sleeping

She's a little grumpy, that photo woke her up from a brief 3 hour snooze under the fan.

010724_3
Jan 7, 2024
to be an animal....with no obligations.....

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Toxic Mental posted:

My cats somehow are able to just sleep all day AND all night and only be awake for like what seems like 2 hours tops. I wish I could fall asleep that easily.

They might just be bored. Sometimes they sleep a lot if they don't have things to do/ realize they have toys.

I've got an old kitty that doesn't like to play as much these days, but he loves a yarn from time to time... a kitten got dumped on me, and she's running me ragged, though! I can run up and down the halls with a feather string toy and she'll gallop like the tiniest pony after me.

I love her, but I'm really angry at her original owner, who asked us to "cat sit" then couldn't take her for mystery reasons (she's an active kitten that likes to climb) but could, for some reason take her brother. To whom she was bonded.

I'm trying to find her a home with a cat closer to her age than Chris. He's sweet, but an old giant isn't the best company for a kitten, and my house isn't really big enough for me to keep 3 cats.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Zuzu as per usual lept up on my chest at 3am to remind me she gets morning wet food in four hours, then tried to put her butt in my face while she kneaded my new blanket with her sharp claws.

Now she’s staring intently out the front window at the chirpy birds that come into the bushes. Later she will likely nip at my ankles when I try to go back to my bedroom because I’m supposed to be sitting out front with her five feet away like a proper cat, ignoring one another.

I love her :3:

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

The same cat that stepped on the stove earlier this week got his head stuck in this toy last night. He was running around the house in a panic at 2:30 in the morning.

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

My cat did a big watery vomit first thing in the morning as I was going for a piss.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

for fucks sake posted:

My cat did a big watery vomit first thing in the morning as I was going for a piss.

Sounds like he's telling you to lay off the asparagus.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
He's keeping me company while I have Covid. So far he's demanded lots of pets and ear scratches right after coming in from the snow, claimed the middle of the bed for himself, and pestered me to be let in and out of the room about a dozen times. I'm well on the road to recovery thanks to his care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.