Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Harald posted:

The USAF will absolutely take the most mentally unstable candidates.

:stare: Seems like she was a little crazy before all of this :stare:

quote:

Norris said she tried for a few months to salvage her relationship with Aaron Babbitt before finally deciding to move out of their house. Within days, Norris said, Ashli moved in.

A few weeks later, Norris was waiting at a stop sign in Prince Frederick, about an hour southeast of Washington, D.C., when she says a white Ford Explorer passed her going the other direction.

Norris saw the SUV pulling a U-turn before speeding up behind her. She recounts that the SUV’s driver began swerving erratically, laying on the horn and attempting to pass a Chevrolet Suburban that was in between them on the narrow two-lane road.

When the driver of the Chevy pulled over, Norris said the white Ford SUV accelerated and rammed into her rear bumper. She said the SUV rammed her a second time and then a third, all while the vehicles continued to roll down the road.

After Norris dialed 911, an emergency dispatcher advised her to pull over to the shoulder and stop. As she waited for help, Babbitt got out of her vehicle and came up to Norris’ driver’s-side window, banging on the glass.

also :lol: she was a MP :acab:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Please get hosed, boebert.
I feel bad if she actually beat her ex but he'd be doing colorado a favor if he can get her locked up.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Grey Cat posted:

I feel bad if she actually beat her ex but he'd be doing colorado a favor if he can get her locked up.

It's shithead on shithead violence.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Grey Cat posted:

he flashed his dick to minors

before they were married

she was one of them

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Grey Cat posted:

I hope they both go to jail and George Santos adopts the grandbaby

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I don't care if they both suck, you can't just hit people for no reason let alone repeatedly. Unless this man was actively kicking children in the head at a restaurant she can get hosed.

Oh right he's the dick flasher.
E: If he was flashing his dick to children you can beat him

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It’s a new thread

and a better threads comin

in trump we trust
dont make a fuzz
just step
in the back of the truck

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

:fork: She’s done. She’s not winning the primary for CO-4 when they could pick literally anyone else and get the exact same votes without the drama/embarrassment. Also, they can pick someone who actually lives in CO-4 and isn’t nakedly carpetbagging from CO-3.

Chuds love this poo poo though. The ex will likely decline to press charges and then everyone will have a good chortle and move on like nothing happened.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

It's pretty hard keeping track of which republicans groomed children at this point.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I just assume its an "opt-out" thing at this point

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I never knew I wanted to see JNCO "TRUMP" until now

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Grey Cat posted:

It's pretty hard keeping track of which republicans groomed children at this point.

Safest to assume they all have, or want to. See: every Republican run state government lowering the age of consent and marriage

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Karma Comedian posted:

I just assume its an "opt-out" thing at this point

When running the republican.exe installer make sure to click manual installation.

RockWhisperer
Oct 26, 2018

MrQwerty posted:

remember when he delayed stimulus checks so he could send out a letter/checks with his dumbass sharpie signature on them

:lol: I forgot about that.

Is there a list of all the crazy poo poo I forgot about somewhere, or even better, somebody that tweets these kinds of facts once a day for me to take a trip down memory lane?

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

I never knew I wanted to see JNCO "TRUMP" until now

looks very presidential imo

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Alan Smithee posted:

before they were married

she was one of them

please don't spread misinformation

she was a legal adult at the time

it happened after she dropped out of high school because they had a child together

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Escape From Noise posted:

Single. Biggest. Political. Event. EVER!

The forgotten men and women remembered again like NEVER BEFORE!

Feels like Trump has started to work a lot more "Praise God" and "Thank Jesus" into his rants of late, like he's feeling the energy from the holy rollers and incoporating it into the act.

I'd be curious to see his use of the word "God" on Twitter/Truth over time. I bet it goes from near zero for years to a line going ever up.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

please don't spread misinformation

she was a legal adult at the time

it happened after she dropped out of high school because they had a child together

nah she wasn't pregnant in January 04 when he got arrested for showing his wang to some other teenagers at a bowling alley. She also wasn't pregnant when Jayson got arrested for domestic violence against her a month later :stare: Lauren had their first child together in March 2005, so she was with him for six-ish months before getting pregnant?

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Is there a source for the Boebert Boxing? I don't see anything online?

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".
Can't catch a break, poor guy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Civil posted:

Can't catch a break, poor guy

Rudy in deep doody! :lolrudy:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Beastie posted:

It's just people on Twitter saying poo poo at the moment

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Beastie posted:

It's a big if at the moment.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Who likes unhinged stuff? :stare:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1743268349319033025

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Did I post this one?
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1743819515018858537

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

before they were married

she was one of them

I think she was actually legal at the time. Which is kind of worse. She witnessed him flash minors, and was like "This is the one!".

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Getting this SomethingAwful-fueled, fast, macro top-down of any incident, especially Trumpo, is always a wild ride.

You can see firsthand the ebb and flow of the astroturfing, landscaping apparatuses, and the actual truth. The (sometimes not so) subtle shifts in people's narrative voice and the wild maneuvering through "reporting" and other attempts to do poo poo like flip the script can be hectic, but never really overwhelming due to the firehose effect of it all. You just have so much that it's never going to be a mystery that Donald J. Trump, former President of the United States, did insanely dumb, treasonous, and illegal things lol.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
What's funny is that, after all trump's attacks and insults, Ron is absolutely going to pull a Cruz and endorse him as the greatest president and human being ever

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Steadiman posted:

What's funny is that, after all trump's attacks and insults, Ron is absolutely going to pull a Cruz and endorse him as the greatest president and human being ever

Yep, and that first public meeting of them, with Ron teetering in his boots far below all 6'3, 215 pounds of pure vengeance, will be amazingly pathetic.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I'm curious what political life Ron depantspiss will have after failing miserably at a presidential bid

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Steadiman posted:

You must kiss the king's rear end if you want to keep grifting.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Steadiman posted:

Yeah. Dude's spineless.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1744014625832599762

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

WHY BONER NOW posted:

I'm curious what political life Ron depantspiss will have after failing miserably at a presidential bid

Can't he not run for governor again?

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

all that glass will be from the glasses of water he throws onto the magnets

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

pro starcraft loser posted:

Not after two consecutive terms, but he also wasn't allowed to run for president while serving as Governor so who the gently caress knows

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Chief Diversity Officer for The Villages

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

pro starcraft loser posted:

No, he can't, at least not in Florida

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

:lmao: gently caress yeah

Edit: a January 6 miracle if true

fisting? :magical: who knew she was into that, let alone with her ex husband? :goatsecx: