Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Not long, because the point of the tweet is those are his stats this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

theres an actual shot everyone in the NFC S keeps their coaches. :smith:

Nah, one of these guys still standing is gone after Sunday.

I think the most shocking thing is that Allen seems to be the most safe out of the bunch, despite probably being the guy that needs to go first. He's had plenty of time at this point, he's not taking the Saints anywhere even in this lovely division

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Shinji2015 posted:

Nah, one of these guys still standing is gone after Sunday.

I think the most shocking thing is that Allen seems to be the most safe out of the bunch, despite probably being the guy that needs to go first. He's had plenty of time at this point, he's not taking the Saints anywhere even in this lovely division

Honestly if they want to keep Allen I’m whatever about it as long as they also start dealing with the past due roster tear down and cap reconciliation. Anyone new coming in is to be dealing with some real bullshit, I’m fine with letting Allen be the guy who takes that bullet. Sadly I think as long as he’s there they’ll try to keep recapturing the Brees/Payton magic while the roster just gets older and older.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

BlindSite posted:

I like that the pic representing their general confusion is Arthur Smith looking genuinely confused.

He literally always looks confused.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Just let the contracts expire, get some decent draft picks, and then we can play kick the can for another decade, but noooo we want to win Dennis Allen

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

three posted:

Wonder how long it took them to find the right combination of stats to add up together.

I mean, what stats do you want them to compile for a DB? Yards after contact?

Henron
Feb 19, 2010

Arms held out
In your Jesus Christ pose
https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1743958707455533538

Praying the Saints do the needful and end Art's reign of terror.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Henron posted:

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1743958707455533538

Praying the Saints do the needful and end Art's reign of terror.

Say less

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
I hope the falcons lose on a bullshit ref call or a missed chip shot and the team rallys behind their coach against the league.

The best thing that could happen to any NFCS team is the other teams keeping their coaches so we are definitely a healthy division

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I used my gumbo magic to help the texans last night. Let the chips of fate fall as they may today.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Go saints go panthers

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

congrats bucs on keeping your coach another year.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Carolina Panthers are a Factory of Sadness.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
:lol: Desmond Ridder franchise QB

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Shout out to the Panthers for gift wrapping the Bucs the division because we sure as hell didn't earn it. Eagles or Cowboys gonna smoke us in the playoffs.

But hey, 3 straight division championships is pretty cool.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i think the bucs can beat the eagles/cowboys. because it would be very funny

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

No loving way Falcons can keep Smith after this.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

wandler20 posted:

Shout out to the Panthers for gift wrapping the Bucs the division because we sure as hell didn't earn it. Eagles or Cowboys gonna smoke us in the playoffs.

But hey, 3 straight division championships is pretty cool.

You realize you’re stuck with Bowles now right

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Do I believe the Bucs can beat the Eagles? Ehhh
Do I believe the Eagles can lose to the Bucs? Absolutely

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Kirios posted:

All part of the plan, just playing the long game here...

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Do I believe the Bucs can beat the Eagles? Ehhh
Do I believe the Eagles can lose to the Bucs? Absolutely

:hai:

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Panthers goons....

We're free

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
We did it guys, we found the winning record

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Kirios posted:

That's not true. He's gone if they get blown out at home in the playoffs. They limped to a division title in an awful division and haven't shown much improvement over last year. Owners wanted to see improvement this year and he was pretty much the same. If they win a playoff game he's safe.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

That's not true. He's gone if they get blown out at home in the playoffs. They limped to a division title in an awful division and haven't shown much improvement over last year. Owners wanted to see improvement this year and he was pretty much the same. If they win a playoff game he's safe.

I forgot they get a home game for this poo poo

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Shinji2015 posted:

Panthers goons....

We're free

Our season was over in like, Week 2, so this was a long-suffering ride to the finish. And now we don't even have draftchat to look forward to, lmao. Football hell is really something.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

PostNouveau posted:

I forgot they get a home game for this poo poo

Yeah. Cowboys whooped our rear end at home last year in the playoffs. Bowles can't game plan for a good team so itll happen again.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Shinji2015 posted:

Panthers goons....

We're free

Fire Scott Fitterer, and for the love of God just get a decent head coach and a coaching staff that is on the same loving page.

RumbleFish posted:

Our season was over in like, Week 2, so this was a long-suffering ride to the finish. And now we don't even have draftchat to look forward to, lmao. Football hell is really something.

Not even having the draft to look forward to is truly the cherry on the top of this horrendous season.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Panthers should find an offensive guy and keep the defensive staff in place. They're well coached and never really quit.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

wandler20 posted:

Panthers should find an offensive guy and keep the defensive staff in place. They're well coached and never really quit.

Absolutely, but if Evero wanted out I wouldn't blame him

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

even with this poo poo I'm not confident Arthur Smith is gone. Blank is truly stupid enough to give him another year

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Somebody turn this pic into an avatar

https://twitter.com/AnnieAgar/status/1744091350260154708?t=QoCHPKyzJykjfL47jVI-fQ&s=19

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

saints doing a fake kneel to pad the score is the good poo poo. If Allen is staying another year, at least he gave me this game.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Fake kneel-down to turn this into a 48-17 rout. Arthur Smith screaming "gently caress you" at Dennis Allen at the end of the game handshake.

https://twitter.com/Saints/status/1744102317870227735

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Lmao Arthur Smith saying gently caress You to Dennis Allen for that garbage time TD.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

wandler20 posted:

Lmao Arthur Smith saying gently caress You to Dennis Allen for that garbage time TD.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
AHAHAHA coming in from the clip, what a funny thing

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Hang the banner! Who dat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
If they don't fire Smith that first Saints Falcons game next year gonna be can't miss TV. Kneecaps getting crushed.