Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

ben shapino posted:

there's a bunch of things he doesn't recognize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

ben shapino posted:

lmao

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

McDonald’s!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

The year is 2024 and the Democrat party is going to eat poo poo in the elections, but they will be happy about it because Joe Biden assured them it's actually chocolate ice cream.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Where's the rest of my COVID money, Joe!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ben shapino posted:

lol

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
I just hope there's widespread political violence and that it is very funny.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

happy jan 6 everyone

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Platystemon posted:

McDonald’s!

physically have been laughing out loud every time a variant of this joke is made these days

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
listening to a relative who is trying to do Democrat Donations cope about polls and Biden admin sucking rear end with the youth but they'll vote for him when the chips are down lmao

you are in for an incredible surprise this year, over and over, im so excited haha

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Gunshow Poophole posted:

listening to a relative who is trying to do Democrat Donations cope about polls and Biden admin sucking rear end with the youth but they'll vote for him when the chips are down lmao

you are in for an incredible surprise this year, over and over, im so excited haha
if there’s one thing you can count on, its the youth vote. no matter how discouraged they are, that demographic ALWAYS shows up.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The Leck posted:

if there’s one thing you can count on, its the youth vote. no matter how discouraged they are, that demographic ALWAYS shows up.

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/07/obama-biden-trump-2024-election

good article this morning

When pressed on why they think things are fine, Biden allies invoke four articles of faith:

The war, they think, will be far in voters' rearview mirror by Nov. 5.

By then, the economy will be so good voters can't ignore it. Voter confidence, the hope is, will catch up with the encouraging macro signs.

Abortion rights: Dems will be boosted by the anti-GOP backlash following the Dobbs decision overturning Roe v. Wade — swing voters won't want to give Trump a chance to appoint another Supreme Court justice. As Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff has put it privately: "Dobbs and democracy."

Biden and allies will spend more than $1 billion telling voters Trump is terrible. In the end, Biden's inner circle contends, most independents won't look themselves in the mirror on Election Day, then go vote for Trump.

lmaoo

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

i say swears online posted:

When pressed on why they think things are fine, Biden allies invoke four articles of faith:

By then, the economy will be so good voters can't ignore it. Voter confidence, the hope is, will catch up with the encouraging macro signs.

Abortion rights: Dems will be boosted by the anti-GOP backlash following the Dobbs decision overturning Roe v. Wade — swing voters won't want to give Trump a chance to appoint another Supreme Court justice. As Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff has put it privately: "Dobbs and democracy."

Biden and allies will spend more than $1 billion telling voters Trump is terrible. In the end, Biden's inner circle contends, most independents won't look themselves in the mirror on Election Day, then go vote for Trump.

lmaoo

Delusional loving idiots. DC is just filled top-to-bottom with fart sniffing morons

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmaoo

The economy will be so good. I would just have to vote for Biden to make it even better.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

looking forward to these dregs getting owned

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
genocidin' biden still owes me $600

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
$738 with inflation

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

If Biden doesn't get off his rear end that 600 bucks he owes me is going to be 2000 bucks all over again

Ted Wassanasong
Apr 8, 2020

the_steve posted:

The year is 2024 and the Democrat party is going to eat poo poo in the elections, but they will be happy about it because Joe Biden assured them it's actually chocolate ice cream.

Its ok, because America needs a strong Republican party, so vote red, because thats what we need to do!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/PrognosticChats/status/1743746317472477407

love too government

imagine if this was scaramucci or sanders that said this

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
That page she flipped to just says "do not say a word about government provided tests" in hundred point font

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

ex post facho posted:

love too government

If Trump wins there's a chance hundreds of thousands of lives will be saved when states like CA and NY spin their covid protections and monitoring back up

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Coolness Averted posted:

If Trump wins there's a chance hundreds of thousands of lives will be saved when states like CA and NY spin their covid protections and monitoring back up

Nah, they won't reinstate it out of spite since the brunch crowd vetoed it.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Horseshoe theory posted:

Nah, they won't reinstate it out of spite since the brunch crowd vetoed it.

They turned on it after Biden won and the adults were in charge again telling them it was safe and they earned their treats.

If Trump's position is "Covid is over" they'll go back to whining about being the one kid who did work on the group assignment again and Gavin will bring back things like Paid Sick Leave and IIPP requirements for Covid.

Alternatively if Trump's position is he did everything in his power to stop covid and Joe bungled the execution after the hand-off so now the problem is back, they'll be the ones tearing masks off servers at restaurants.

NY is in a different position, but CA absolutely has a striver governor salivating at his chance to act 'presidential'

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Every election year a bunch of liberals come to the local DSA meeting to persuade us to vote for whatever democrat loser is running for president and it's always very fun to berate them.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

SixteenShells posted:

That page she flipped to just says "do not say a word about government provided tests" in hundred point font

I felt poopy the other day so I whipped out one of the govt-provided testing kits, but the exp. date was july-23 & I couldn't remember if it was one of the "nm the exp. date, pharma just did that becau$e they could" or one of the ones they sent out a year and a half ago.

:shrug: In any case, it was negative.

LuxuryLarva posted:

Every election year a bunch of liberals come to the local DSA meeting to persuade us to vote for whatever democrat loser is running for president and it's always very fun to berate them.

A really great project for DSA would be dismantling anti-BDS laws right around now.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Wow, they really are hosed. If they win it will be in spite of themselves.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

lmaoo

quote:

Why it matters: "Someone wants to light a fire under the asses of some of these people," a top Democratic strategist told us. Jim Messina, manager of Obama's reelection campaign, often warns Democrats not to be worrywart "bedwetters." The strategist added: "It's hard to call it bedwetting when it's Barack Obama."

they've been internally shouting down anyone that had election concerns for so many years that now it is impossible for anyone to take those concerns seriously

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

ex post facho posted:

love too government

imagine if it were someone in the CCP who said this. there would be actual consequences, and if there weren’t, people would riot until there were

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/CnsprtrlRprt/status/1744101702213533834

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
now explain all the other lumps on his misshapen head

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
oh fetterman is a beta alright

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

he is a cro-mag in disguise and is planning to send all american females to their breeding camps

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

now explain all the other lumps on his misshapen head

e: im "inhabitaveness"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

I spent a moment looking for Landerig.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Doc Hawkins posted:

e: im "inhabitaveness"
I like that there are three different parts of the brain labeled "a euphemism for Horny." Fetterman's implant apparently makes him lust for dead children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

This should be the forums background image