Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Playing a dangerous game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Coldest week here in years, down to -12C the last couple of nights and he decided he'd be away. Came back this evening not caring at all that we were worried

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

she has been in a general malaise since the mice last night

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

God isn't watching you... but I am!

runchild posted:

The same cat that stepped on the stove earlier this week got his head stuck in this toy last night. He was running around the house in a panic at 2:30 in the morning.

HOW

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I guess someone else was using the ginger cat brain cell at the time?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Shithouse Dave posted:

I guess someone else was using the ginger cat brain cell at the time?

probably my neighbors cat when he was trying to get into my house during the mousing crisis

no garfield you can't come into my house because you came in one time and loving sprayed underneath the couch while you hid from my pissed off cat that's half your size for 40 minutes

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Easy, you just stick your head in the hole at the top and then realize you’ve grown 4 months since you last did it. Then you run around bonking into anything and everything.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
E: ignore bad posting

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Lying on my clothes

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

MrQwerty posted:

probably my neighbors cat when he was trying to get into my house during the mousing crisis

no garfield you can't come into my house because you came in one time and loving sprayed underneath the couch while you hid from my pissed off cat that's half your size for 40 minutes

I am pretty sure the neighbors cat comes scurrying in through our cat flap on regular times to eat all the food our cats refuse to touch.

I would be mildly upset except I guess he keeps down on the waste so I guess it all works out in the end.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Having a cat door just sounds like inviting trouble to me. You're just inviting any animal and child small enough to fit, right into your house. The author of Hyperbole and a Half has a story about sneaking into her neighbor's house as a child through the cat flap, sneaking through the guy's house when he was sleeping or not home, and eventually trying to steal his cat.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I have a cat door on my office door so that they can come in and out throughout the day and I can keep the door closed so as not to bother my wife when I'm on work calls and whatnot.

But none to the outside because cats aren't supposed to go outside. We "have" outside cats we feed that came with the place we're renting though, they refuse to be indoor cats and want to be outdoors all the time and they're not really "ours" so we just give them food in the morning and evening and they just kind of chill on our patio.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Superfly became round:

Then Grey Cat used dark magicks to make something incredible:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I've been rubbing her chin for almost an hour but every time I try to move my hand away she grabs it with both paws + light claws and pulls it back to her neck

lol

Jan 8, 2024
called the cops over an employee parking sign

Jan 8, 2024
failed to arrest Protective Service LLC

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

I have a cat door on my office door so that they can come in and out throughout the day and I can keep the door closed so as not to bother my wife when I'm on work calls and whatnot.

But none to the outside because cats aren't supposed to go outside. We "have" outside cats we feed that came with the place we're renting though, they refuse to be indoor cats and want to be outdoors all the time and they're not really "ours" so we just give them food in the morning and evening and they just kind of chill on our patio.

got a link to this? looks cool

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

ChickenHeart posted:

Superfly became round:

Then Grey Cat used dark magicks to make something incredible:

amazing

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

My cat came running up to me for petting session and as he was nuzzling my leg I realize there's a turd visibly prairie dogging out of his rear end.

He's had problems before, so I pet him and kept an eye on him afterwards to see if he was having trouble passing it. Fortunately, nothing was wrong, he just really needed me to pet him before he pooped.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

runchild posted:

The same cat that stepped on the stove earlier this week got his head stuck in this toy last night. He was running around the house in a panic at 2:30 in the morning.

lmao

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Mei helped me change the sheets.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

bradzilla posted:

got a link to this? looks cool

I got your link right here bub :clint:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Messed around and found out.

I really need to get her claws trimmed.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Messed around and found out.

I really need to get her claws trimmed.

Same. I've been trying to teach Mei and Miyu to accept claw trimmings but it isn't going so hot.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Swaddle the cat with a thick blanket or towel like a cat burrito and only allow one paw out at a time.

I use some flush cutters from my electronics workbench under a bright light to make sure I don't trim too close. I tried using pet claw trimmers with a depth stop but it's way harder to get a good angle and quality flush cutters are sharp and leave a clean cut.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Toxic Mental posted:

dont use alex plus its loving garbage

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Out of respect for his game I let him finish it before I tossed it.

Where did he get a cooked chicken leg? Did you ever figure that out?

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Cat's just trying to recreate the Sistine Chapel

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I miss my cat, but I need to tell you what he did on the evening of July 15th 2015

We used to go out for walks at night, well he'd be walking and I'd be trundling along in my electric wheelchair. I was his tank backup, and my presence gave him real street cred. On our evening walks he was able to march through his enemies' territories unhindered and do what he wanted.

In this photo he is at the very north of the estate and right in the middle of the Grey Persian King's territory. All of a sudden, Bow started sniffing at the bush and rubbing up against it, spraying a few times. I realised that it was the Persian King's scent bush, and he watched Bow do all of this from afar. Bow then jumped on top of the bush, balancing 3 foot in the air, and did a poo poo right down the middle of it.

He was giggling the entire time.

[Pictured, him squeezing out a turd on top of the sacred scent bush]

The Persian King was waiting outside Bow's cat flap by the time we returned from our plundering. He started a war that night which lasted weeks.

I miss that little vandal.

e: I lurk this thread every day. Please never stop telling everyone what your cats are doing today

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jan 9, 2024

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
crime

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Toxic Mental posted:

We did this with the storage cabinet in our bathroom for the cat box.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
Fed the cat with the crumbs of the last bag of Whiskas.

She glared at me and walked off.

Went to the supermarket, got fresh bag, fed her.

She ate some, glared at me and walked off.

You'e welcome, furface.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

The prison industrial complex must be dismantled

My cat actually gave me some snuggles last night which is kind of unusual. Then she sprang out of bed at 6 when my roommate woke up for work. Then she returned to me to yell at me that she was hungry and I should stop loving around and feed her.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

fuctifino posted:

I miss my cat, but I need to tell you what he did on the evening of July 15th 2015

We used to go out for walks at night, well he'd be walking and I'd be trundling along in my electric wheelchair. I was his tank backup, and my presence gave him real street cred. On our evening walks he was able to march through his enemies' territories unhindered and do what he wanted.

In this photo he is at the very north of the estate and right in the middle of the Grey Persian King's territory. All of a sudden, Bow started sniffing at the bush and rubbing up against it, spraying a few times. I realised that it was the Persian King's scent bush, and he watched Bow do all of this from afar. Bow then jumped on top of the bush, balancing 3 foot in the air, and did a poo poo right down the middle of it.

He was giggling the entire time.

[Pictured, him squeezing out a turd on top of the sacred scent bush]

The Persian King was waiting outside Bow's cat flap by the time we returned from our plundering. He started a war that night which lasted weeks.

I miss that little vandal.

e: I lurk this thread every day. Please never stop telling everyone what your cats are doing today

lol King poo poo

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Streaky has been attending to me while I recover from Covid. Apparently I move around too much for His Majesty, so he's sleeping on a small rug next to the bed. He's currently on one of his legally mandated breaks, one hour of rest for every five minutes worked.

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you
Blocked the heat vent

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

That vent isn't blocked, it's being put to good use.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

That's a cat

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

20 hours a day every day:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists
Tried to crawl up my side as as I was sleeping. Somehow manged to slip off me at my elbow where he dug right into a healing cut I have and left a nice long extension off it.