Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Its a shame the Saints dont have an actual QB because otherwise they could overpay wildly to get Harbaugh and bring back some hate to the NFC South

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Didn't realize Jamaal Williams had zero TDs this year before that. Goddamn DA, just give the guy his moment.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im pro life and it brings me no joy to report this but the death penalty is being considered for Dennis Allen

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

ready for more saints cap space troubles posts as they keep kicking the can down the road with their middling, old team and lovely coach/qb situation

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

quote:

Winston, who was in for mop-up duty after starter Derek Carr had passed for four touchdowns, said he understood the coaches' call but opted to let the players in the huddle decide on whether to give Williams a chance to score what wound up being his only touchdown of the season.

The score was already 41-17, so I don’t know how much worse it can get, but I got a ton of respect for Arthur Smith and the coach that he is," Winston said.

lol

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

I absolutely believe they have more respect for Smith than they do for Allen

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Diva Cupcake posted:

lol Sirianni is getting fired.
In-loving-shallah

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

biceps crimes posted:

ready for more saints cap space troubles posts as they keep kicking the can down the road with their middling, old team and lovely coach/qb situation

Easy work for Loomis this year.

https://twitter.com/Jason_OTC/status/1744104898344390712

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

hosed up that I respect Jameis loving Winston more than either head coach.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Mega64 posted:

hosed up that I respect Jameis loving Winston more than either head coach.

I mean, are we surprised Jameis went against what someone else wanted?

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Seattle needs to clean house, but there's no will to do so.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
it rules that all season I've wondered why QBs don't change obviously stupid play calls/ignore the OC more often, and this is the present I get

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

wandler20 posted:

I mean, are we surprised Jameis went against what someone else wanted?

Don't frame Allen as a victim. Allen is the system that puts crab legs behind a price tag, Jameis is the liberator here

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
This interview is hilarious.

https://twitter.com/GeorgeFoster72/status/1744159668224598145?t=jIOryDhxXDQ4-fCGdiqgBA&s=19

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

lol he is so damned pleased with himself.

Shame he's who he is, that's the most likeable he's ever been

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Fire Dennis Allen and make Jameis coach-backup QB

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Forrest on Fire posted:

Fire Dennis Allen and make Jameis coach-backup QB

Jameis is far more respected by the team than Dennis Allen, prove me wrong.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Jameis showing a lot of restraint not giving that one interviewer poo poo about thinking he should have knelt.

It's the last game of the season, players are usually fishing for incentives anyway, the game is over, I'm cool with getting a teammate a TD in that situation.

It just shows more than anything that Allen and Smith are bad at their jobs.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Watch the clip again guys it is very good

https://x.com/RVAReid/status/1744112075184484352?s=20

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
LMFAOOOOOO how didn't i hear that the first time.

BITCHASS MOTHAFUCKA

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
honestly all of this is making me slightly respect Jameis for getting Williams a TD lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Saints are almost as good as the Jets at winning meaningless games that kill their draft position at the end of dead seasons.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

There are few things worse than being a whiny pissbaby

- Being a whiny pissbaby and losing
- Being a whiny pissbaby to your division rival
- Being a whiny pissbaby after that performance against your division rival
- Being a whiny pissbaby after that perofrmance against your division rival in a potential game to get to the playoffs
- Apologizing to your whiny pissbaby division rival after he puts up that performance against you

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I’m convinced. Fire both of them. It’s the only way to be sure.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

same poo poo every year lol

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Kirios posted:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

mcmagic posted:

The Saints are almost as good as the Jets at winning meaningless games that kill their draft position at the end of dead seasons.

Always take the opportunity to embarrass a division rival.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Lions called up like four screen passes in a row to get their WR a 250k bonus instead of kneeling down.

And it worked.

That's just another way to maintain the respect of your players.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

Hizawk posted:

Lions called up like four screen passes in a row to get their WR a 250k bonus instead of kneeling down.

And it worked.

They also tried real hard to get him a TD.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Kirios posted:

No, extend them. This could be the next great coaching rivalry.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

mcmagic posted:

Derek Carr’s also amazing at this. Dude only seems to play well against bad teams when the season’s already mostly sunk. I never thought he was amazing but having him out of Vegas is just showcasing how many of his issues are absolutely of his own creation. Dude’s either insanely accurate or incapable of hitting anything other than a dump off pass and just cycles between those two modes sometimes quarter to quarter, it’s maddening.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Derek Carr’s also amazing at this. Dude only seems to play well against bad teams when the season’s already mostly sunk. I never thought he was amazing but having him out of Vegas is just showcasing how many of his issues are absolutely of his own creation. Dude’s either insanely accurate or incapable of hitting anything other than a dump off pass and just cycles between those two modes sometimes quarter to quarter, it’s maddening.

yes, it was quite a wild ride with him.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hizawk posted:

And it worked.

Which franchise was it recently that just shrugged and gave their player the contract bonus incentive even though he was like 2 yards short of it?

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

wandler20 posted:

No, extend them. This could be the next great coaching rivalry.

No, trade them. Coach for coach straight up.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://x.com/tompelissero/status/1744222860594336063?s=46&t=OK6AvWM-NBtlIQDYnQH66w

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

e: lol rip

Irritated that Tomlin didn't manage to get himself fired. Yes I know he probably wasn't getting fired anyway.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
hahah here we go, OPEN THE BLOOD GATES

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Congrats Falcons fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Relentlessboredomm posted:

hahah here we go, OPEN THE BLOOD GATES