Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

syntaxfunction posted:

I'm just gonna go on a limb and say with certainty that the creator actually doesn't care about kids and 100% never wants to have any.

oh that's very clearly 100% about hating on women (whores) and those evil leftie soycucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I mean, you just google the name in the comic and it tells you the author is a they/them, vegan, feminist, conservative, Catholic pro-lifer.

So basically it's the brony comic again. Kind of boring tbh.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

syntaxfunction posted:

they/them, vegan, feminist, conservative, Catholic pro-lifer.

lmfao what a broken mind

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

syntaxfunction posted:

I mean, you just google the name in the comic and it tells you the author is a they/them, vegan, feminist, conservative, Catholic pro-lifer.

So basically it's the brony comic again. Kind of boring tbh.
That seems particularly incoherent.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/rooster_ohio/status/1744044996519489987
lmao

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

This is a real person in our reality.
And that's sad.
But also lol.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:vince: I would've asked if he had that skin in Call of Duty and how much it cost him

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Dude I love that fortnite skin.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Cosplaytriots

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

the guy has some other nice videos... here's the cops letting the proud boys go by without any plates.. and they try to lure him close because they can't throw worth a poo poo and have the strategic wit of jr high kids..

https://twitter.com/rooster_ohio/status/1744063636698444110

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

i like the fat son of a bitch running interference with a keffiyeh, moron labe, FAFO and Star of David patch

i wish i could read what his star of david says

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

This is a real person in our reality.
And that's sad.
But also lol.

https://twitter.com/rooster_ohio/status/1743768896081952863

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

MrQwerty posted:

i like the fat son of a bitch running interference with a keffiyeh, moron labe, FAFO and Star of David patch

i wish i could read what his star of david says

The middle word says covid, the top looks like "not" maybe.
the bottom is something divided with /
maybe someone can work that out.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Grey Cat posted:

The middle word says covid, the top looks like "not" maybe.
the bottom is something divided with /
maybe someone can work that out.
He's probably saying his status as being unvaccinated for Covid makes him like Jews in 1930s Germany, which is kind of weird because I thought they liked the system of governance present in Germany at that point.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

hello, from my costume you can tell i'm a white christian nationalist zionist palestinian

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Ableism, ovenmitts, doofy as hell.
Avg chud event goer.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Buce posted:

hello, from my costume you can tell i'm a white christian nationalist zionist palestinian
There's been a certain dark comedy in how hard in the paint these guys have gone on using that stuff for recruiting

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

They dress tough because they're fragile as hell. One avg guy comes up and says, "nice costume" and they cry.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

The Dork Knight Rises

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Escape From Noise posted:

He's gonna do it! For real this time! Bigly!

It’s like when he says he got more votes than any incumbent in history. Ok, true, but that’s not how we decide elections.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

It’s like when he says he got more votes than any incumbent in history. Ok, true, but that’s not how we decide elections.
Biden beat him in the popular vote by 7 million, too

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
The dorky guy is dorky but the guy talking is obnoxious and overly performative with his laughter. He gets it.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

14-30% of the black vote sure sounds like we don't know how many. That's a huge range.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Nessus posted:

Biden beat him in the popular vote by 7 million, too

Biden wasn’t an incumbent

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Grey Cat posted:

They dress tough because they're fragile as hell. One avg guy comes up and says, "nice costume" and they cry.

THIS IS ACTUALLY A VERY ACCURATE RECREATION OF 12TH CENTURY FRENCH LIGHT INFANTRY, INCLUDING THE OVEN MITTS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

lmao yeah what's medieval light infantry gonna do to a bunch of people with short rifles chambered in 5.56x45

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lol god drat

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

:actually: I have a very deep vocabulary!

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Biden wasn’t an incumbent

This. Like. Someone can probably find data to contradict me, but that feels unprecedented. Two scoops Donnie is really, really disliked by so, so many people

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Grey Cat posted:

14-30% of the black vote sure sounds like we don't know how many. That's a huge range.

A :yooge: yooge range of the greatest black voters!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

MEIN RAVEN posted:

This. Like. Someone can probably find data to contradict me, but that feels unprecedented. Two scoops Donnie is really, really disliked by so, so many people

actually i think you will find that all of his lawsuits have made "TRUMP" more "POPULAR" than ever before seen in this country in decline.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

The last republican candidate who wasn’t openly and/or obviously a racist … actually I don’t know that there ever has been one. And the population is obviously way higher than the last time a republican candidate was less racist than the democratic one.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Abe Lincoln was a Republican I guess? People seem to like him right? I don't really know poo poo about US history tho.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

syntaxfunction posted:

Abe Lincoln was a Republican I guess? People seem to like him right? I don't really know poo poo about US history tho.

That's okay. Our favorite president doesn't either.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
My excuse is I'm not American.

Please don't quiz me on Australian history (lol no one ever cares about Australian history)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

syntaxfunction posted:

Please don't quiz me on Australian history (lol no one ever cares about Australian history)

Ned Kelly is a fun story

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

It’s like when he says he got more votes than any incumbent in history.

Of all of Trump's lies, this is his one truth. And probably the core of why so many people are terrified he'll get elected again. Four years of all that, topped off with COVID, and he got 12 million MORE votes than he did in 2016. That's why everyone pointing to odds and facts and what has come since just can't wholly nail it down fully, because of that actual fact. Trump defies all common sense and logical odds. And that might well come down horribly for the rest of us once again. MIGHT. We want it to be a solid, definite WON'T, but for now, that drat number reminds us that it isn't.

Seriously, I don't understand how it shook out that way. The only real answer is there's a lot more heartless assholes who thought it was great and it so deeply overstripped everyone lost by Trump's actions and COVID deaths. And that's a whole bunch of negative emotions, but perhaps the largest one is sadness.

Still, humans have a lot of trouble with assessing probability, so again, please remember a 20 sided die will still roll anything but a 20 19 times you toss it, and real life has no odds narrowing.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

syntaxfunction posted:

I like the story of the highwayman with the armor suit he made for a final standoff that didn't cover his legs so they just shot the hell out of his legs. Also he was drunk.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

syntaxfunction posted:

Abraham Lincoln was openly a white supremacist. The Democrats at the time were worse.

He also never really had a problem with the ongoing slaughter of native populations.

AreWeDrunkYet fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jan 8, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Abraham Lincoln was openly a white supremacist. The Democrats at the time were worse.

yeah Abe was pretty racist, he just fundamentally disagreed with the idea of chattel slavery