Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Pumphandle gives extra leverage and applies extra pressure to the shoulder try it out next time you get in a scuffle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

edogawa rando posted:

Yeah, just simplify it. If it needs to be slam based, as mentioned just above, make it a running powerslam, or a simple pumphandle slam with added flair and pizzazz, which makes it more devastating by wrestle logic.

The thing is, Karrion just isn't big enough to make that kinda move look impressive on most other WWE guys. I mistook Lashley for Titus because clearly you'd debut that kind of move on a huge guy, but Lashley is pretty standard-huge for a WWE guy and it looks pretty lovely how Karrion struggles with handling him. There'd be so much more of that unless Karrion faced Dom for the rest of his career.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Karrion also sucks and is boring, which isn't as big a handicap in WWE as it would be elsewhere but it's not ideal. No wonder HHH is so high on him.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

rotinaj posted:

The brood

Yea

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Something about Butch and Tyler Bate not coming out to their original NXT themes just get me less hyped for them teaming up. When I can’t tell who the guy is until the announcers say his name… that’s pretty sad.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Astro7x posted:

Something about Butch and Tyler Bate not coming out to their original NXT themes just get me less hyped for them teaming up. When I can’t tell who the guy is until the announcers say his name… that’s pretty sad.

Listen these things take time we're only in the 2nd inning of Butch's transition back into Pete Dunne.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

apophenium posted:

Pumphandle gives extra leverage and applies extra pressure to the shoulder try it out next time you get in a scuffle

the shoot pumphandle was banned from MMA for being Too Devastating

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

a.lo posted:

it was the beverly brothers

Kross should join a tag team and use the Shaker Heights Spike if he wanted to be good. In fact all tag teams should use this finisher

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Hirez posted:

Kross should join a tag team and use the Shaker Heights Spike if he wanted to be good. In fact all tag teams should use this finisher

where did they learn this if the performance center didn't exist yet

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
watching hours of Steiner tapes

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Hirez posted:

how many people were killed by this jfc

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Hirez posted:

I thought we weren't allowed to post gifs that showed people getting ended.....permanently :stare:

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
"Whatta maneuver by, er, one of the Beverly Brothers!!" :vince:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

apophenium posted:

*pumphandle slams someone through a billiards table*

Oh hell yeah.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Intruder posted:

It's bad of me but I really do miss the occasional squash where the stars are clearly beyond reckless & into malicious. I think that's why I liked Darby vs Takeshita so much, it had those vibes.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Hedgehog Pie posted:

"Whatta maneuver by, er, one of the Beverly Brothers!!" :vince:

I love when Vince would give up and call both of them Mister Beverly.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Intruder posted:

This is the only botched one, usually the one taking the move was more…horizontal on the way down

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
then Kota Ibushi invented a version that he could do by himself

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Lid posted:

then Kota Ibushi invented a version that he could do by himself

The glorious 24-sai, legit one of the scariest-looking moves ever, no protection of his opponents whatsoever.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Marty Jannetty got a $38 million jury judgement against him for rocker droppering a jobber into a wheelchair. Part of his defense was doing it repeatedly in the courtroom to prove he could do it safely if he wanted, which seems counterproductive to me idk

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
missed out on getting a cheap raw ticket. the resale market took over, and gently caress.

missing my first wwe show in a while. ah well.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

DEAR RICHARD posted:

missed out on getting a cheap raw ticket. the resale market took over, and gently caress.

Sorry pal. You can still sing "“OHHHHH~ WHAAAAA~ AHHH~ OHHHH~" from home though

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

#ThankYouRandy

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

#ThankYouRandy

Some dour rear end NuMetal Christmas Card.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
messy Chsistmas

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

DEAR RICHARD posted:

I was offered a free ticket to Smackdown and I told them to take a hike

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Randy Orton is turning into an angry potato.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
that's not Randy's wife

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Seams posted:

messy Chsistmas

Randy's bodyguards explicitly telling these children to keep a safe distance from the talent and no direct eye contact.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
So uh

I get it that he is the first guy to come along in a little bit who feels natural on the mike but this is the great new hope of the wwe? The last line in this goes hard? The line that feels almost like a poop joke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oEoPRCtuDA

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

rotinaj posted:

So uh

I get it that he is the first guy to come along in a little bit who feels natural on the mike but this is the great new hope of the wwe? The last line in this goes hard? The line that feels almost like a poop joke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oEoPRCtuDA

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I feel like there was another big star who used to talk about how things didn’t matter

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

ARMBAR A COP posted:

I was offered a free ticket to Smackdown and I told them to take a hike

i'd take a free ticket to this show

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

LA Knight understands the principles of getting over through promos which are that you should have a catchphrase that the fans can chant along to and you should say your name as often as possible.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
LA Knight is forty one years old lol

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Whoolighams posted:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lmao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Whoolighams posted:

this kid has potential

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

quote:

- Drew McIntyre promo

- Tommaso Ciampa vs. Finn Balor

- Kofi Kingston vs. Ludwig Kaiser

- Nia Jax in ring interview with Michael Cole

- Women's Tag Title match: Chelsea Green & Piper vs. Katana Chance & Kayden Carter

- The Miz vs. JD McDonagh

- Seth Rollins promo

- Otis vs. Ivar

- Cody Rhodes vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Backstage News

- Javier Bernal vs. Bronson Reed is set for a match on the Main Event tapings before WWE Raw

- Duke Hudson vs. Myles Borne is set for a match on the Main Event tapings before WWE Raw

- Chad Patton is set for the ref assignment in the main event

- is set for the ref assignment in the women's tag title match.

- CM Punk isn't listed on internally on the rundown, but is planned for the show.

- Johnny Gargano, Damian Priest, Dominik, Akira Tozawa, Valhalla and Otis are all set for the show.

Spoilers

- The main event is scheduled for three segments, plus an additional one pre-match.

- The women's title match is scheduled for two segments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lol at all the 25 rehired guys just doing main event matches

hhh has a plan and he is cooking