Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jestery posted:

Almost definitionaly my house is off-road yea

Hell yeah! Off-Road 4X4s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
But it has infinite towing capacity up any incline!

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

steinrokkan posted:

But it has infinite towing capacity up any incline!

the problem with the snow hill minor slope was that it wasn't towing anything

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
If only there was some sort of technology that could raise or lower tire pressure depending on the situation

Oh wait there is the Hummer figured it out like 25 years ago lol

I'd rather have that on my cybrtruk than the murderous FSD

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

holtemon posted:

If only there was some sort of technology that could raise or lower tire pressure depending on the situation

Oh wait there is the Hummer figured it out like 25 years ago lol

I'd rather have that on my cybrtruk than the murderous FSD

my mom got charged $400 to fill her tires with nitrogen

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol he's posting more than ever, probably a good sign right

Kale
May 14, 2010

Doesn't this guy seem maybe just a little too paranoid to be running this many companies including a major social media one? :thunk:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Concerning

Edit: The levels of this person's stupidity, that is.

Kale
May 14, 2010

kazil posted:

it's funny because they are the weed number and the sex number

#sports

I mean his humour is absolutely spot on the thing the average hardcore social media user will find drop dead hilarious and inform him as such. He's in the right venue for doing a :lol: 69 :elon: joke

Kale
May 14, 2010

This ones almost too boomer to even be a facebook ad. Feels more like a post 2018 or so youtube thumbnail than anything.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
is Elon Musk a stupid person? I am pretty sure, but don't have all information

Kale
May 14, 2010

ashpanash posted:

Also, Ken Jennings is cool and one of the few leftist Mormons ("there are dozens of us!" he notes, a-la Arrested Development).

I'd love to see Elon do Celebrity Jeopardy with John Oliver and Stephen King or something as the other contestants, promptly get smoked, and accuse the show, categories and answers of being too woke coded or something. He's absolutely the sort of person to do really loving terribly at Celebrity Jeopardy and dispel the myth that not only are they of genius level intelligence but even average level intelligence. Like I'd expect a real Wolf Blitzer kind of performance or worse as the baseline and him getting the minimum token gift award for his charity which would probably be some anti-abortion advocacy group considering he's pathetically all in arch-conservative now and has been obsessed with child birth even longer than he's been openly in this phase.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Kale posted:

I'd love to see Elon do Celebrity Jeopardy with John Oliver and Stephen King or something as the other contestants, promptly get smoked, and accuse the show, categories and answers of being too woke coded or something. He's absolutely the sort of person to do really loving terribly at Celebrity Jeopardy and dispel the myth that not only are they of genius level intelligence but even average level intelligence. Like I'd expect a real Wolf Blitzer kind of performance or worse as the baseline and him getting the minimum token gift award for his charity which would probably be some anti-abortion advocacy group considering he's pathetically all in arch-conservative now and has been obsessed with child birth even longer than he's been openly in this phase.

Tell it to Earth

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kale posted:

no loving way am I reading that, Kale

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Aramis posted:

Ahhh, the ol' wallet inspector trick. Never fails (apparently?!?)

Novelty t-shirt idea:

Federal
Blockchain
Inspector

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'd like to see the (surviving/reanimated) 90s SNL cast doing Celebrity Jeopardy with Elon

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Given the mass of the car, that's literally the worst possible place it could be loaded. Bravo!

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

im clicking and its not doing anything. hlep my wallet

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022

this ad is more impressive because they actually made their own wallet inspector account on twitter

most ads that serve up wallet inspectors buy masses of hacked accounts off the black market and pay for twitter blue and ads with stolen credits cards

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
I kinda have to hand it to Twitter here, $59 million return on a small advertising campaign of a few promoted tweets is a pretty drat good ROI. I think Apple and Coca Cola would be crazy not to jump on this honestly, would be so much easier if companies could just take the money they need from you themselves, eliminate the middleman. Capitalism end game right there

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Songbearer posted:

He's a contrarian so he's going to go full cold turkey to prove his superior white body can handle the straight edge life

His religious phase is going to be incredible content.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Steadiman posted:

I kinda have to hand it to Twitter here, $59 million return on a small advertising campaign of a few promoted tweets is a pretty drat good ROI. I think Apple and Coca Cola would be crazy not to jump on this honestly, would be so much easier if companies could just take the money they need from you themselves, eliminate the middleman. Capitalism end game right there

I don't know if you know but Elon spent $44 billion on it. At $59 million it would take him 745 years to recoup his losses

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Failson posted:

His religious phase is going to be incredible content.

he a stupid rear end in a top hat

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

dr_rat posted:

Has anyone thought maybe that musk is so scared of AI is because he was threatened by someone called AL once and just sorta got the two confused?

https://twitter.com/alyankovic/status/1670113967497433090

https://twitter.com/alyankovic/status/1238589589511483392

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Prince was scared of Al, but Michael wasn't.
Makes you think

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
Twitter isn't getting that $59 million. The people running the wallet inspector are.

It's more impressive that those wallet inspectors are able to microtarget the demographic of dullards who will click those ads. That more useful for low volume high margin ads, rather than massive campaigns for lower margin items like coca cola bottles.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

Twitter isn't getting that $59 million. The people running the wallet inspector are.

It's more impressive that those wallet inspectors are able to microtarget the demographic of dullards who will click those ads. That more useful for low volume high margin ads, rather than massive campaigns for lower margin items like coca cola bottles.

Yeah! gently caress them for making the site work and making money

Offler
Mar 27, 2010

kazil posted:

lol he's posting more than ever, probably a good sign right

drat, this dude would be sick at scrabble if he ever deigned to play it instead of Polytopia.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he a stupid rear end in a top hat

Oh so you think he's going to go born again evangelical? I was leaning Catholic myself, just because that's the one of choice in anime obviously.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
https://twitter.com/alyankovic/status/994385777248296960

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dr_rat posted:

Oh so you think he's going to go born again evangelical? I was leaning Catholic myself, just because that's the one of choice in anime obviously.

mormon seems pretty cool. Multiple wives. Even better when I have one

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

LOL if you think Grimes exists

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
grimes is just a spaghetti induced fever dream

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Honestly a pretty good bit

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Circle Nine posted:

grimes is just a spaghetti induced fever dream

like i said, noodle ghost

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Weird A.I. Rokovic

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Buce posted:

Weird A.I. Rokovic

Everybody clap. This guy got a joke

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
weird als basilisk tortures anyone who doesnt create parody music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

Ad target audience: X Subscribers