Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I wish I didn’t see that made in abyss clip but I suppose it made me high alert so if anyone ever recommends anime and they say made in abyss I know to run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

think the term is "high risk"

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I remember back when I used twitter there was a guy who was friends with a lot of my friends so I followed him and all he did was retweet anime babes, lmao. I don't even remember his name or if he posted here at all

Lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

euroshopper posted:

also it's awesome that most internet sex pervs are deeply deeply autistic and yet no one here acknowledges that. like fr being attracted to cartoons isn't neurotypical behavior

(i can say this because i'm autistic)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(sitting in chair all cool like) i look forward to the day you get permabanned for some freak poo poo, euroshopper

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
lol big m night twist where it turns out euroshopper bought that avatar for himself

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

still funny that the other guy actually was a Pinochet apologist. goons ftw

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
anime, pinochet, goth, death metal

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Cranappleberry posted:

anime, pinochet, goth, death metal

i drive a chevrolet movie theater

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

very risky blowjob posted:

Gtown up sized White Baby that i'm Friends with: kiyaaaah! uwaaaa i m-messed up… im brain like babey but i have boobs and short skirt… i’m a big sexual woman baby

Chuds and Trolls: You can't be talking like that, Baby-kun.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

copy posted:

i drive a chevrolet movie theater

lol for some reason

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

VostokProgram posted:

still funny that the other guy actually was a Pinochet apologist. goons ftw

Honestly its not too outlandish, like 1/3 chileans would say the same straight up. Account for expat/2nd gen or English speaking factor and its probably 50% range easy. Its hilarious in person as you can cause a Chilean to unleash the beast if you mention Pinochet poorly lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

euroshopper posted:

also it's awesome that most internet sex pervs are deeply deeply autistic and yet no one here acknowledges that. like fr being attracted to cartoons isn't neurotypical behavior

What the hell man I did not wake up to see this

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

euroshopper posted:

Now hold on a minute

euroshopper posted:

a friend brought up the agdq thread and banjo kazooie rule34 being posted there. so as someone who is completely uninvolved i'm genuinely curious about the lore of that thread and why there were so many horny freaks on it

Is there something you want to get off your chest, OP?

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I actually really hate sex perverts haha but where could I find them, perchance?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Pictures of Kazooies rear end you say? Curious, very curious...

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Famethrowa posted:

I actually really hate sex perverts haha but where could I find them, perchance?

turn off your monitor :xd:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Roth posted:

Now hold on a minute

"A friend."

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Famethrowa posted:

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Rip youtube guy

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

lol cool.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Rip youtube guy

Was he drunk all the time or just insane?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It's wild how it was just "what's the big deal, he's just a weird drunk guy who posts youtube links. does he really have to be ban on sight?" - > "multiple psychotic emails and PMs"

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

qnqnx posted:

Was he drunk all the time or just insane?

Yeah

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Rip youtube guy

figured it was a race between him and the guy obsessed with posting literally every celebrity death in the RLM thread to see who goes insane first

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Im one of those idiots that associates posts/posters with their avatars instead of the content of their posts and am having trouble "recognizing" Zeluth and was wondering if maybe someone might post Z's av or describe it so I can form a judgement on how I feel about their death

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Roth posted:

Now hold on a minute

please for the love of god don't ask this person to get off

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

It's wild how it was just "what's the big deal, he's just a weird drunk guy who posts youtube links. does he really have to be ban on sight?" - > "multiple psychotic emails and PMs"

forever and always

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Dick Bastardly posted:

Im one of those idiots that associates posts/posters with their avatars instead of the content of their posts and am having trouble "recognizing" Zeluth and was wondering if maybe someone might post Z's av or describe it so I can form a judgement on how I feel about their death

https://goons.neocities.org/?av=https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/6b/74/00020974.0000.jpg