Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Prompt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

“Create a super-cringey 3-panel webcomic about the ethical and copyright concerns involved in using publicly-available online art to train AI image generators, in an incredibly played-out 00’s style.”

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Chicken Butt posted:

“Create a super-cringey 3-panel webcomic about the ethical and copyright concerns involved in using publicly-available online art to train AI image generators, in an incredibly played-out 00’s style.”

:confused:

In 3456 x 1376

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Jan 6, 2024

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

shut this "visual art" thing down boys, we've reached the end

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

:discourse:

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

Hello new desktop wallpaper.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

MadFriarAvelyn posted:

Hello new desktop wallpaper.

Nicodemus Dumps posted:

shut this "visual art" thing down boys, we've reached the end

Lock the thread we're done here, boys

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
Amazing
see also:

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Okay, MJ v6, as good as it is, simply cannot keep faces consistent enough for the purposes of my little project.

I have one perfect shot -- are there any tools the could use that image to generate views from different angles (obviously not from the back, MJ is getting close enough, for those)?

Totally a long shot, but worth asking.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

null_pointer posted:

Okay, MJ v6, as good as it is, simply cannot keep faces consistent enough for the purposes of my little project.
I have one perfect shot -- are there any tools the could use that image to generate views from different angles (obviously not from the back, MJ is getting close enough, for those)?
Totally a long shot, but worth asking.
InsightFace Swap is free through Discord, with extra paid options through their Patreon. You could possibly use that face and deepfake it into the other pics.

Objective Action
Jun 10, 2007

Stable Diffusion also supports the IPAdapter face controlnets for consistent faces. https://huggingface.co/h94/IP-Adapter for the files and Reddit post with example images

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Bing Image Generator, prompt "Snakes playing poker"

naem
May 29, 2011

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
It bothers me a lot that those snakes have legs and a snake tail.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

credburn posted:

centaurs have two ribcages

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

e: bonus:

double bonus:

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jan 8, 2024

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Pika now has subscriptions, watermark free generations and all that. Free, $10, $60 tiers. No Unlimited like Runway.

http://pika.art

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

yessss

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Anyone remember those weird film noir Sailor Moon spinoffs from the early 60s through the 80s?

Mooon at Midnite (1964): "In the sultry underworld of 'Mooon at Midnite,' follow the captivating tale of Usagi, whose life takes a dark turn when her husband, an ex-gangster and heir to a criminal empire, meets a tragic end. As secrets unravel, Usagi finds herself entangled in a web of deceit and danger. In a desperate quest for justice, she embarks on a journey to assume control of her late husband's criminal legacy. With an illicit affair with Tuxedo Mask adding fuel to the flames, 'Mooon at Midnite' is a gripping thriller that explores love, betrayal, and the shadows that lurk in the midnight hour."

Moonlight Justice (1966): "In the electrifying sequel, 'Moonlight Justice,' Crime Boss Usagi returns with a vengeance after dispatching Tuxedo Mask, the murderer of her husband. Now donning the iconic persona of Sailor Moon, Usagi gathers the Sailor Scouts to embark on a perilous mission – the reconstruction of the criminal syndicate left behind by her late husband. However, in this treacherous underworld, trust becomes a scarce commodity. As Usagi seeks allies, the question looms large: are her fellow Sailor Scouts truly loyal, or do they harbor dark ambitions of their own? Brace yourself for an epic continuation of power struggles, alliances, and the pursuit of justice in the moonlit realm of 'Moonlight Justice.'"

No Sereniity (1967): "In the riveting conclusion to the trilogy, 'No Sereniity,' Sailor Moon finds herself at a crossroads after eliminating her closest allies in a ruthless pursuit of absolute dominance in the criminal underworld. Determined to unravel the truth about her identity, she embarks on a soul-searching quest to discover the origins of her existence. Along the way, Sailor Moon unearths a startling revelation, hinting at the possibility that she may be the reincarnation of a long-lost moon princess. Join Sailor Moon on an introspective journey filled with self-discovery, mystical revelations, and the quest for serenity in the gripping climax of this captivating trilogy."

Unfortunately, No Sereniity has aged very poorly because of its depictions of the Irish. It also was generally a flop, especially after following two amazing and groundbreaking films. The series was dormant for a while, until they released that prequel:

Moon Healing Escalaton (1974): "In the captivating prequel, 'Moon Healing Escalaton,' witness the untold story that predates the gripping events of 'Mooon at Midnite.' Journey alongside Usagi as she navigates the perilous landscape of the criminal underworld, entangled with a man of boundless potential. However, what begins as a turbulent love story unfolds into a powerful lesson. Usagi strives to impart a profound truth to her mysterious lover – that amidst the shadows and schemes, there exists something even more valuable, even more potent: the transformative force of love. Brace yourself for a tale of passion, redemption, and the birth of a heroine in the mesmerizing origins of 'Moon Healing Escalaton.'"

The prequel was well-received enough, though honestly I don't know why we needed to know more about Usagi and her whatever-his-name-was husband who gets killed off in the first movie, anyway. Much more interesting, I thought, was the next movie, which is kind of a remake of Mooon at Midnite (and perhaps a little bit of a prequel?) but from Tuxedo Mask's point of view:

The Mask (1975): "In 'The Mask,' featuring the enigmatic TuxælDo MSK, delve into a gripping narrative where love becomes a double-edged sword. Witness Tuxedo Mask's desperate pursuit to be with Usagi, as he orchestrates the assassination of her husband, envisioning a shared future ruling the criminal empire. However, as the shadows of his actions loom large, 'The Mask' transforms into a redemption story, exploring the depths of remorse and the quest for forgiveness. Brace yourself for a tale of passion, betrayal, and the enduring quest for absolution in this riveting saga of 'The Mask.'"

Then we got what I think most people consider the nadir of the entire series, this wacky half-comedy where Crime Boss Sailor Moon has to go on the run or some poo poo and try to fit in with the rednecks or something? I don't know any fans of this one.

Harst Moon (1977): "Embark on an unprecedented journey with 'Harst Moon,' a thrilling cinematic experience like never before. Crime Boss Sailor Moon finds herself hunted by relentless assassins, forcing her into an unexpected refuge in rural West Virginia. In a desperate attempt to evade her pursuers, she must adopt a disguise and blend in with the locals. However, the stakes escalate dramatically when the criminal forces determined to eliminate her breach the seemingly tranquil confines of Redneck Country. Brace yourself for an adrenaline-fueled clash between crime and rural life, as 'Harst Moon' unfolds a tale of survival, deception, and the collision of two worlds."

BUT Harst Moon is followed up by my favorite movie of the whole series.

Endymon Must Die (1978): "In the gripping standalone installment, 'Endymon Must Die,' the shocking events of 'Mooon at Midnite' cast a long shadow over Crime Boss Sailor Moon. The unexpected appearance of a new masked figure, claiming to be the resurrected Tuxedo Mask, sends shockwaves through the criminal underworld. As he amasses a powerful following, his singular mission becomes clear: to confront Sailor Moon. The burning questions intensify – is Tuxedo Mask truly alive, or is a mysterious force manipulating the shadows? Either way, he must die! Unravel the enigma as 'Endymon Must Die' takes you on a relentless journey filled with suspense, deception, and the inevitable clash between two formidable forces."

The next movie was a real nice return to formula. Pretty much just a great gangster flick, great action, great stunts, not trying to do anything weird with the narrative.

Moon Tara Actiion (1983): "In the high-stakes thriller, 'Moon Tara Actiion,' Crime Boss Sailor Moon faces her most cunning adversary yet: Queen Beryl. Threatened with removal from the criminal underworld, Sailor Moon discovers a devious plan. Queen Beryl employs a strategic buyout of all Sailor Moon's allies, turning them against her. Now isolated and vulnerable, Sailor Moon must rely on her own wits and skills to navigate the perilous game. In a relentless battle of wits and determination, 'Moon Tara Actiion' unfolds a gripping tale of betrayal, survival, and the indomitable spirit of a lone warrior."

I think most people consider the next film to be the proper finale in the series, at least as far as Usagi / Crime Boss Sailor Moon's story goes. It's definitely one of the best ones, and I think for most people this is probably the one they saw growing up, because of how often it would replay on TNT.

Total Eclipse (1985): "In the heart-wrenching chapter, 'Total Eclipse,' Crime Boss Sailor Moon faces the devastating aftermath of a failed assassination attempt that claims the lives of Luna and Artemis. Driven to the brink with nothing left to lose, Sailor Moon unleashes a relentless crusade in a desperate bid for vengeance. In 'Total Eclipse,' witness the chilling transformation of a once powerful leader, now willing to annihilate her own empire to obliterate every person and force that dared to oppose her. Brace yourself for an intense journey into the shadows, as 'Total Eclipse' unfolds a tale of revenge, sacrifice, and the unforgiving consequences of a world plunged into darkness."

So, Crime Boss Sailor Moon dies at the end of Total Eclipse, but it didn't stop the studio from pumping out more films. There was that weird fuckin movie where Sailor Moon goes to the MIddle East or something?? And it's set during the 1979 energy crisis.

Sailor Moon Vs. The Oil Barons (1986): "In the pulse-pounding thriller, 'SAILOR MOON VS THE OIL BARONS,' set against the backdrop of the 1979 energy crisis, Crime Boss Sailor Moon faces an unprecedented challenge. As the world grapples with the scarcity of oil, Sailor Moon is thrust into the heart of the Middle East to confront the formidable Oil Barons who control the lifeblood of nations. In a high-stakes battle for power and resources, Sailor Moon must navigate the perilous landscape of geopolitics, espionage, and ancient mysteries. Will she emerge victorious against the forces that seek to exploit the crisis for their own gain? Brace yourself for an action-packed adventure as 'SAILOR MOON VS THE OIL BARONS' unfolds a tale of global intrigue, courage, and the fight for a sustainable future."

And that dumb cowboy romance one. Oh yeah, this is the worst one:

By the Lighit of the Moon (1987): "In the heartwarming tale of reinvention, Crime Boss Sailor Moon decides to leave behind her tumultuous criminal empire and seek solace on a ranch. 'By the Lighit of the Moon' unfolds as she embarks on a journey to start anew, trading the shadows of the underworld for the vast expanse of the countryside. Amidst the rustic charm, Sailor Moon discovers a connection with a skilled horse breaker, igniting an unexpected and passionate romance. As she navigates the challenges of love, redemption, and the simplicity of ranch life, 'By the Lighit of the Moon' is a captivating story of second chances, self-discovery, and the transformative power of a love that blooms in the unlikeliest of places."

Sadly that was the last we saw of Crime Boss Sailor Moon for decades. I know a few years ago they released that reboot, but it didn't have much traction :(

Bllue Moon (2015): "In the suspenseful drama, 'Blue Moon,' Crime Boss Sailor Moon confronts an unexpected challenge as whispers circulate about a mysterious doppelgänger rising in the criminal underworld. Rumored to bear an uncanny resemblance, this enigmatic figure threatens to overshadow Sailor Moon's reign. In a city where only one crime boss can reign supreme, 'Bllue Moon' unfolds a riveting tale of rivalry, deception, and the high-stakes game of power. As Sailor Moon faces her mirror image, the battle for dominance escalates, and the shadows grow darker. Brace yourself for an intense showdown in the heart of the underworld, where only one can emerge victorious in the world of 'Bllue Moon.'"

credburn fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Jan 8, 2024

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

deep dish peat moss posted:

e: bonus:

double bonus:

moist banana bread
Dec 17, 2023

banana Jake!

credburn posted:

Sigh... if poker wasn't primarily a male interest we'd be dealing with snake titties.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ribkid eating the accursed meat barbecue

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Those pictures are the result of mixing ribkid with a picture of stoop kid from hey arnold

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

moist banana bread posted:

Sigh... if poker wasn't primarily a male interest we'd be dealing with snake titties.

according to bing image generator females exist, but not female snakes

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Yeah, I remember the Sailor Moon movies and they really jumped the shark after the 4th one when the original director left. It's all direct-to-VHS trash after that.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I know it's been mentioned and I took a screenshot weeks ago when I saw it but I'll be damned if I can find it now: What's the process called for making those images that are typically showing up as image masks of words? Like, from far away it's a group of people standing side by side, but their hair spells out something in impact font, but you kind of have to squint to see it, or like, Pepe the frog, but he's been masked into a pastoral valley scene. IIRC it's something in SD and I want to play around with that, but I don't even know what to call it to search for it.

Edit: My problem is that I have to write out an entire post asking for something, and only through the magic of talking it out with myself in that format am I able to formulate the words I need to use to find exactly what I'm looking for. :doh:

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jan 9, 2024

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
its opossums

this last one was prompted with "opossums celebrating the stock market crash of 1929" but i got "opossums did 9/11" instead i guess

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I made a recreation of the opening scenes of my "Low Key Superstar" project. Great with headphones on.
I had to change it a bit from the actual script to fit the medium, but I like how it turned out.
https://twitter.com/CaballersSeries/status/1744750883051606142

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

:five:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

This is my kind of insanity.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

One of the few images of the current AI generation that's unironically dope.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Giant eclectic image dump, mostly Midjourney 6.0 images with a few Dall-e 3 / Bing chat images tossed in.

Mad Cows

Draw me like one of your french girls

Gluttony

Psychological Horror / Slasher Film with a Hot Dog as the weapon

Uncanny Valley Mario

Geriatrics in gimpsuits on a cruise / on their front porch

Taking a smoke break in the neonatal ward:

PIZZA CEILING

:nms: :nws: Full-body swimsuits by Leatherface :nws: :nms:

Robot women

An attempt to get Midjourney 6.0 to do mixed media (Ink sketching on an old photograph)

CYBER DUCK 2077

Reusing some old prompts to test MJ 6.0 (Night Vale / A trippy lighthouse)

Pareidolia Bark

Thumbs Up Ape

Misc. blendings of Dali and Leo and Diane Dillon

Just A Cardinal / Robo-Cardinal

Spiralize Spiraleyes

Buddha Cats

Post-Apoc Dustbowl Drama

FREE WEED 2024

EAT AT DICKS

A confusing predicament

That doll you found in the attic / the thing in the attic that stares at you

Stylized not-quite-loki triptych

Paper deer by the creek

The Walmart Goblin

A Cool Duck

A subtle Christmas present

To Catch a Predator

Law Dog

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jan 9, 2024

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

it opsosums