Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

didn't it get pulled out by another truck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

-elon tweet voice- toyota tundra pullout game weak 🤣🤣🤣🤣

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
*tiny tim voice* Mr Elon, sir, will you please make a cyber vehicle for shy lads like meself?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the milk machine posted:

*tiny tim voice* Mr Elon, sir, will you please make a cyber vehicle for shy lads like meself?

no

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

the milk machine posted:

After that three ghosts of Christmas visited elon that night but he was too out of it on K to notice and remained a dick. And that's the story of how Tiny Tim never got his cybertruck and lived happily ever after.
- The End.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
“For humans, orifices are a big deal,” says Musk.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Karach posted:

(candid photo taken from Elon Musks phone camera while Musk was in the middle of typing :elon::elon::elon: : Jan 7th. 4:12 am. 2024)

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
Going off-road is easy
Getting back on-road is...we're working on it.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Sir Tonk posted:

didn't it get pulled out by another truck?

That's why its 100k.
You get a normal truck to follow you all the time so it can pull you off unmanageable terrain like kerbs and pavements.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Tell em large marge sent ya

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

the ultimate source of truth online
https://twitter.com/Analyst1954/status/1744550274717360197

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

yeah that's def the blood of a youth. unmistakeable.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
oh boy I can't wait for whatever this nuttery is to be turned into a conspiracy theory that never dies!!

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1744474584655761597

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

looks like poo poo

antipattern
Nov 8, 2019

two turds

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

McGlockenshire posted:

oh boy I can't wait for whatever this nuttery is to be turned into a conspiracy theory that never dies!!

Conspiracy theories always notoriously have a long shelf life, Early pizza gate stuff still seems to be about, poo poo a lot of conspiracy theories are probably still lifting from the protocols of the elders of zion and that was published in 1903. There's definitely stuff about now that will still be swirling around conspiracy theory cess Pitts twenty years from now.

Haha, I wonder what mysteries of the loving universe, conspiracy theorist will be saying were contained on Hunter Bidens laptop if twenty years from now that's somehow still a thing.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

catturd is French for four turds actually.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

the full vid is wild

also guessing LibsOfTiktok is staying far away from this one

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1744532117298786482

Durf has issued a correction as of 08:38 on Jan 9, 2024

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol at the incel tunnel

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

More bacon than I expected to see, tbh.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Collin Rugg

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Fortaleza posted:

Anyway, NYRB just published a review of that lovely biography in their latest issue

https://www.nybooks.com/articles/2024/01/18/ultra-hardcore-elon-musk-walter-isaacson/

Not as acerbic as I'd hoped but it's technically about the book and it shortcomings not the man himself.

Can a kind goon give me a rundown on this article?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Durf posted:

the full vid is wild

also guessing LibsOfTiktok is staying far away from this one

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1744532117298786482

Racists are spamming that poo poo everywhere, but mostly on X, for SOME reason.

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
x, the everything app, isn't afraid of the truth like the woke media

it's all happening on X!

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

grittyreboot posted:

Here's a link to the very long review of the elon book

https://pastebin.com/FzvuqXyY

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

This looks like….Chris’s blood…

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

This looks like….Chris’s blood…

They killed Chris Christie!!!

I guess that sorta bad.... I guess.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

definitely what he wanted to be doing when he left Fox

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Don't forget to click through to see tucker wearing flip flops with that suit lol

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

definitely what he wanted to be doing when he left Fox

I mean he inherited enough money he never even needed to work in the first place. He's bringing this misery all on himself.

That does make it much funnier.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
its actually very prestigious to land an interview with the famous x account catturd2

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

moist turtleneck posted:

Don't forget to click through to see tucker wearing flip flops with that suit lol

I wonder if he always dresses like he can only be seen from the waist up.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

grittyreboot posted:

it's pretty decent. the thesis is that Musk is basically a traumatised child, reenacting his trauma every waking moment in attempt to gain some kind of control over his life. the author finds that Isaacson's book, while basically accurate, far too often depicts things from Musk's point of view, with Isaacson never bothering to flesh out the world around Musk. in other words, Isaacson has made himself into another member of Musk's dick-sucking entourage. like, if Musk is walking along an assembly line ripping out bolts and sensors and saying "do it better and faster and cheaper!!!", Isaacson will hail this as the actions of a genius visionary industrialist, rather than as the ravings of a spoiled, impulsive child. and what do the workers think about Musk's actions? what about the injury rate at his factories? does all of his childish impulsive behaviour actually result in improved efficiency or better business outcomes? what about the essential fraud behind Tesla's success (selling carbon credit vouchers)? what about all of the people Musk has affected negatively in his life? like, Isaacson never stops to think about whether what Musk says actually matches up with what happens.

it's worth ready in its entirety, I think.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Don't usually go to Musk's twitter directly but I scrolled his replies tab for about a minute yesterday and it was indistinguishable from a Facebook grandma's comments.

edit: seems Musk banned a bunch of people that had been mocking Ackman over his meltdown

Groovelord Neato has issued a correction as of 14:39 on Jan 9, 2024

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/Whatapityonyou/status/1744456315043557558?t=c7DQaiL-K-bUhSzNzuXElw&s=19

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Hmm that definitely looks like child blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

a.lo posted:

Hmm that definitely looks like child blood

listen i've seen a lot of blood from children and that right there

/makes clicking noise with tongue

that's kid blood