Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

dr_rat posted:

You asked, you can't unask!

Having a look doesn't seem to be anything official, but etsy does has Donald trump heads designed to stick into crocs!

order today!!!

edit: beaten to the trump crocks!

Trump crocs!

remember crocs? Well they're back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

dr_rat posted:

Having a look doesn't seem to be anything official, but etsy does has Donald trump heads designed to stick into crocs!

order today!!!

Trocks, and they stay on during Trex.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

They also work as tiny, tiny buttplugs.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Alan Smithee posted:

Trump crocs!

remember crocs? Well they're back!

Crocs are very much back. Sticking poo poo in the holes is all the rage.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

kazil posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1744442636608409868

worth a watch, this guy gets clowned on so hard

It seems a little weird to me that they repeatedly refer to the guy who is not president as "President Trump" and refer to the guy who is president merely as "Joe Biden"

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

raditts posted:

It seems a little weird to me that they repeatedly refer to the guy who is not president as "President Trump" and refer to the guy who is president merely as "Joe Biden"

It's weird because you don't have the right brainworms

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He will be President Trump for the next 1000 years

the office of the presidency will become a hereditary stewardship, until it ends in fire

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Stoatbringer posted:

Wait are people micro-dosing buttplugs now?

What a weird world it is we live.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Trump to create Jesus Squad to protect the poor persecuted Christians.

quote:

Ramping up his authoritarian rhetoric, Trump pledged in the Iowa speech to institutionalize an authoritarian crackdown of the same sort he falsely accuses the Biden administration of implementing.

“Upon taking office, I will create a new federal task force on fighting anti-Christian bias to be led by a fully reformed Department of Justice that’s fair and equitable,” he promised. “Its mission will be to investigate all forms of illegal discrimination, harassment and persecution against Christians in America.”

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/trump-2024-christian-right-truth-social-rcna132082

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Stoatbringer posted:

You should have realised by now that neither Trump or his base has flare.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Data Graham posted:

the office of the presidency will become a hereditary stewardship, until it ends in fire

Pretty sure your vast overestimating the amount of time it will take one of the trump boys to accidentally burn down the whitehouse.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Data Graham posted:

The genetic dynasty from Foundation but it's three differently aged versions of trump and they all absolutely hate each other.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

The genetic dynasty from Foundation but it's three differently aged versions of trump and they all absolutely hate each other.

Brother Deals, Brother Stink, and Brother Yooge

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

A century of sci-fi and allegorical fiction authors: HEY. HEEEEY. HAS NOBODY BEEN LISTENING

mystes
May 31, 2006

Toxic Mental posted:

What point is he even upset about

Some random guy can't be a D1 track athlete? So? Why is he so mad about it? It's basically what you'd expect
He probably 1) wants any random out of shape guy to be able to be able to beat 100% of professional female athletes because that's one of the nonsensical assumptions used to justify trying to ban trans women from sports but probably also just because 2) he's insanely misogynistic and doesn't think women should be able to beat men at anything

mystes fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Jan 9, 2024

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Escape From Noise posted:

No crocks but crock charms on Etsy (that's why price is in yen)

MAGA UK STYLE

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I still don’t like the Sweet Baby Gang.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/AnnaBower/status/1744703617901146205
https://twitter.com/AnnaBower/status/1744710723903561838

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

dr_rat posted:

order today!!!

This is what happens when you wear Crocs for too long and a wart grows up through a hole.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Croc charms

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Surely this should last all of five minutes?

"We assert that the former President is immune from prose-"
"No. Next case, please."

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It is a nice courthouse.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

this is more gross than the Trump heads. at least those you could make a tiny Whack a Mole with.

so we got Chesebro (Cheesebro) and Prettyman for this poo poo. I swear this is the dumbest timeline, these names are like something from the new Star Wars.

edit: are there any courthouses yet with the name Trump on it? I mean there has to be more than one family with that name, right?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/09/politics/cnn-new-hampshire-poll/index.html

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Remembering that Mike Pence's wife (/mother) invented "towel charms"

little metal pins in the shape of butterflies or snails or whatever that you would pin to your towels so you can tell whose is whose

Because what I enjoy when toweling off after a shower is scraping a sharp decorative metal pin across my nads

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Data Graham posted:

Because what I enjoy when toweling off after a shower is scraping a sharp decorative metal pin across my nads

Seems like a feature rather than a bug in the Pence household.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

A majority of Independents saying Trump responsible for J6, somehow about 1/4 of Republicans living in reality saying Trump responsible in J6, and Haley closing the gap in the primary...

seems like kinda bad news for Trump overall, but I dunno?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

nine-gear crow posted:

lol so they're just making poo poo up then or dredging up "who gives a poo poo?" dirt to see if it can be the penny that derails the train.
The lawyer for the defendant that entered this is a good lawyer known for being able to dig up stuff like this- Trump may be down to hiring Lionel Hutz but some of the other defendants have hired actually skilled representation (because they actually pay them and keep their mouths shut). It is looking increasingly likely that this is a real thing, and it could absolutely derail the case in a major manner.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Jake Paul is campaigning for Vivek Ramaswamy. That's the sentence.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Escape From Noise posted:

No crocks but crock charms on Etsy (that's why price is in yen)

You need to get that hammertoe looked at or just stop wearing Crocs forever.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

If there's anything unethical about an attorney general dating having a romantic relationship with a prosecutor I need to rewrite this Edgeworth/Francizca von Karma fiction

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Jake Paul is campaigning for Vivek Ramaswamy. That's the sentence.

It's wild how committed the Paul family is to becoming increasingly worse pieces of poo poo every time I see them crop up again. Gotta respect that kind of grind.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Fabricated posted:

The lawyer for the defendant that entered this is a good lawyer known for being able to dig up stuff like this- Trump may be down to hiring Lionel Hutz but some of the other defendants have hired actually skilled representation (because they actually pay them and keep their mouths shut). It is looking increasingly likely that this is a real thing, and it could absolutely derail the case in a major manner.

Increasingly likely? It dropped last night and the files are still sealed. Calm down, jesus christ

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Trump aside, the fact that this is a question worth any amount of debate time at all is enough for the rest of the modern world to look down on America. I honestly shudder at the thought of the court judging in his favor, not because it makes his return to the presidency more likely, but just because this will be interpreted abroad as the moment where America dropped the rule of law and effectively Democracy.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

tek79 posted:

A majority of Independents saying Trump responsible for J6, somehow about 1/4 of Republicans living in reality saying Trump responsible in J6, and Haley closing the gap in the primary...

seems like kinda bad news for Trump overall, but I dunno?

The monkey's paw of inevitability and large leads is that if you don't win by a huge amount you lose. If Trump doesn't win Iowa or New Hampshire by at least 20 points each (or even loses one), the narrative is going to be that he doesn't have as strong a grip on the party as everyone thought and that's going to lead to a free for all

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

greazeball posted:

Increasingly likely? It dropped last night and the files are still sealed. Calm down, jesus christ

I would say you're being trolled but Trump has already been elected and questioning his supremacy is now a crime.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1744524392971882978?s=20

quote:

An official collection of ninety-four available MAGA hats from Donald Trump’s run for president in 2020 has gone on the market for a whopping $250,000. An eBay listing shows an image of the iconic hat collection, with nearly 100 different styles for sale, including “Farmers for Trump” and “Cops for Trump.”

The package also includes “Women For Trump,” “MAGA Mama,” “Space Force,” and even a couple of specialty hat for Halloween, Christmas and St. Patrick’s Day. “All these hats are authentic and directly licensed and sold by the Donald J Trump presidential campaigns 2015-2024.”

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
Someone's looking for a way to pay for some legal bills methinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

dr_rat posted:

Two things can suck! Flip flops can occasionally be useful in a pinch, like a folk with only one fork pointy thing left, but that doesn't mean they don't inherently suck!

The pointy things are called "Tines"