Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Mossad pulling out all the stops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Literally every headline when casualties are announced starts with "permitted for publication", it's really funny.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

i thought hamas was isis

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

even isis has condemned hamas... and cspam does not? curious.

sorry, too busy commending hamas

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

It’s really weird watching the pro-Israel crowd try to squeeze the last bit of juice out of Oct. 7th. Where do they take it after the mass rape accusation peters out and they are still slaughtering civilians?

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

lol this is Dallas for fucks sake

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Is there a source that isn't this garbage nazi one?

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

right, they should be sacrificed for Israel's regional project

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

even isis has condemned hamas... and cspam does not? curious.

im startng to suspect that cspam and isis dont see eye to eye on a few issues

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

speng31b posted:

im startng to suspect that cspam and isis dont see eye to eye on a few issues

cspam might say "taliban ftw" but we draw the line at isis

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

isis works with the CIA cause they are also violent murderous shitheads so it was a natural fit

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i dont like the cia so i dont like isis easy as that

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

gradenko_2000 posted:

cspam might say "taliban ftw" but we draw the line at isis

When has isis ever improved anyone's lives?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Orange Devil posted:

A few of them did when they ran the Baghdad city water service or the public library or whatever before the US forced every Baath party member onto the street.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Orange Devil posted:

i'm sure many people in the US security services got promotions due to their involvement with ISIS

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

bedpan posted:

i'm sure many people in the US security services got promotions due to their involvement with ISIS

I said people.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
https://twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post/status/1744749932458696814?t=9XeOyxSXTEzytaUL-z5MjA&s=19

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

bedpan posted:

yep, promoted all the way to podcaster

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

is ISIS better or worse than voldemort though

speng31b
May 8, 2010

some kinda jackal posted:

voldemort is a fictional character

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

some kinda jackal posted:

they're both creations of dumb rear end western libs so six of one, half a dozen of the other

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Al! posted:

yep, promoted all the way to podcaster

~heh~

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

from the original article

quote:

The ambassador also warned that there was a "failure of humanity" over Gaza, with the international community not doing enough to end the fighting.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
GBISIS

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Psychology is bourgeois bullshit.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Lol also apparently ISIS is going to set up some weak rear end attacks in iraqi bases to convince them not to kick out US troops

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

blessed

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
sderot and the gaza envelope are all getting rocketed from northern gaza, israel is eating poo poo

====

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31583;&%231577;

Sirens in Sderot as saraya al quds Brigades bomb Gaza envelope

Al Jazeera’s reporter said the sirens sounded in and around Sderot on the Gaza envelope.

For its part, the Jerusalem Brigades said they bombed Sderot, and the settlements of the Gaza envelope with intense rocket launches.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 25 days!)

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Sancho Banana posted:

"an entree in Golani's book of excellence"

loool
I shouldn't sit here with coffee in my mouth

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

did you find these from actual zionists or are they satire?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

in a strange event, apparently the families of the israeli prisoners were invited to qatar by the qataris and had talks there.

why the qataris would do this and what benefits it has i dont know, but im still sick to my stomach that israelis get to prance around the gulf hopefully soon these monarchies die so a total ban on israelis gets enforced.

======

Families detained in Gaza: Our meetings in Qatar were very positive

Family members of prisoners held in Gaza, who returned from a visit to Qatar, were quoted by Israel Radio as saying the meetings were very positive.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31583;&%231577;

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Does Agribah condemn Hamas?

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

aBagorn posted:

the idf posted lol

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Sancho Banana posted:

I mean better options both for managing the war and providing good PR. Nobody can help Israel win the war here, but if the Cabinet had more Hitlers like Gallant who can at the very least appear like an adult on TV and when speaking to the Americans/the press instead of like a baby pissing his diaper, Netanyahu might be in a less akward political position. loving Ben Gvir, when pressed by channel 12 on why he didn't serve in the military, said that "the left" didn't want to enlist him. These people are embarrassments. Netanyahu, who does have some understanding of optics and professionalism, clearly isn't thrilled by this. He's fine with their political positions, but he would also rather that they stop spewing diarrhea everywhere when they open their mouths.

fascists tend to be imbeciles

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

israel is being forced to allow UN inspectors into northern gaza to allow people to return there

===

Media: Israel will allow UN delegation to enter northern Gaza Strip

Israeli media, citing Israeli and U.S. officials, reported that Israel would allow a UN delegation to enter the northern Gaza Strip.

The officials said the task of the UN delegation would be to assess the infrastructure for the return of residents to northern Gaza later.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31604;&%231609;

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Al-Saqr posted:

israel is being forced to allow UN inspectors into northern gaza to allow people to return there

===

Media: Israel will allow UN delegation to enter northern Gaza Strip

Israeli media, citing Israeli and U.S. officials, reported that Israel would allow a UN delegation to enter the northern Gaza Strip.

The officials said the task of the UN delegation would be to assess the infrastructure for the return of residents to northern Gaza later.

IDF watched hotel rwanda and was like "oh poo poo they had a great idea of what to do the UN"

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

abu hamza the military spokesman for Palestinian Islamic Jihad did a statement

====

Abu Hamza: The enemy's goal of eliminating the resistance will not be achieved

Abu Hamza, the military spokesman for the Jerusalem Brigades:

We continue the battle of resilience in the war of extermination imposed on our defenseless people.

The Palestinian people and their pognous resistance are stronger and greater than all miserable liquidation attempts.

The enemy's goal to eliminate resistance has not and will not be achieved even if the war continues indefinitely.

We tell the Zionist settlers that Netanyahu's call for you to return to the Gaza envelope is a mirage.

In the end, Netanyahu will have no choice but to acknowledge what the field requires.

We shot down an Israeli intelligence plane in the sky of Khan Younis.

We attacked a special Israeli force that holed up in a building and achieved direct injuries.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

ismail haniyyah the current leader of hamas did a big speech in qatar today

====::

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2024...31607;&%231575;

Ismail Haniyeh, head of the political bureau of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), said that the Al-Aqsa flood operation came after the attempt to marginalize the Palestinian cause.

Haniyeh added, in a speech at a conference of the International Union of Muslim Scholars, "The role of the nation and its scholars must be great on the axis of supporting the resistance, while we see that the countries of the world are pouring weapons into occupation through air bridges and aircraft carriers, and it is time to support the resistance with weapons, because this is the battle of Al-Aqsa, and not the battle of the Palestinian people alone."

Israel has drawn up 3 goals, namely the elimination of resistance, the restoration of prisoners, and the displacement from Gaza towards Egyptian territory.

He explained that the Israeli occupation drew 4 stages of the war, which are aerial bombardment, land entry, focused operations against resistance, and the political stage.

Haniyeh stressed that despite the high price, massacres and the war of extermination, the Israeli occupation army failed to achieve any of its goals in the war on the Gaza Strip, and its losses and killings in the battlefields more than it declares.

The head of Hamas’ political bureau also added that the occupation army failed after about 100 days of war, bombing, the work of spy planes and search efforts to recover any detainee.

Haniyeh stressed that the Israeli occupation will never be able to recover those detained by the resistance until the release of all Palestinian prisoners in the occupation prisons.

On the occupation's goal of displacing the people of Gaza, Haniyeh said, "The goal fell due to the steadfastness of our people and their implantation in our land, where the people of Gaza who were stranded outside it returned to it, and its inhabitants did not go out during the war and remained clinging to it."

Haniyeh touched on the continuous escalation in all areas of the West Bank, and said that the Israeli occupation forces are daily on the people of the West Bank, and the developments there are very dangerous, as more than 350 Palestinians have been martyred in the West Bank since the "Al-Aqsa Flood".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 25 days!)

aBagorn posted:

That was from a series of 8 AI generated images produced by McCann TLV, an Israeli ad agency.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ModernPropaganda/comments/17htecg/famous_villains_react_to_hamas_atrocities_by/