Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Leadthumb posted:

fun talkin to you arch

simp so hard imma call you homer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

just kidding sorry.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Leadthumb posted:

fun talkin to you arch

Lmfao opened the thread up and saw this hahaha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

fun talkin to you arch

yeah that was fun, thanks for commentary

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

When I walked into the stream last night I told myself, drat thats one fine av, and in between what seemed to be straight shots of Scotch from the bottle?? and the muttering of many terrifying swear words that made me blush, I was blessed to witness the transformation of an avatar that has me quite excited.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kazvall posted:

When I walked into the stream last night I told myself, drat thats one fine av, and in between what seemed to be straight shots of Scotch from the bottle?? and the muttering of many terrifying swear words that made me blush, I was blessed to witness the transformation of an avatar that has me quite excited.

haha that's great man

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Have you guys heard of the library of Babel? It contains within it every image that could ever be created by using a super computer to run every permutation of pixel combination within about your average computer monitor sizes width and height and then displays them in an archive with that Biblical namesake. Anything you could ever conceive is contained in this library, from what the world looked like upon its creation, who shot JFK, and even your own death. I found one image in the gallery called Monkey Sprays Super Soaker of Liquid Turds into the Imp Zone. Thought I’d share below

Kazvall posted:

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Kazvall posted:

You're killin' me man

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Leadthumb slapped me when I called Dithering, checkerboard shading

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Have you guys heard of the library of Babel? It contains within it every image that could ever be created by using a super computer to run every permutation of pixel combination within about your average computer monitor sizes width and height and then displays them in an archive with that Biblical namesake. Anything you could ever conceive is contained in this library, from what the world looked like upon its creation, who shot JFK, and even your own death. I found one image in the gallery called Monkey Sprays Super Soaker of Liquid Turds into the Imp Zone. Thought I’d share below

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Kazvall posted:

this sounds like it was epic.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

lmao

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

insane anime posted:

This might need to be incorporated into my new sig lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

*reads wormskull post saying he is going to saw me in half with a tommy gun and flick a cigarette on my corpse while farting hard* haha this is great stuff we're all so creative here

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

copy posted:

we're all so creative here

yup. this.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

insane anime posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

copy posted:

*reads wormskull post saying he is going to saw me in half with a tommy gun and flick a cigarette on my corpse while farting hard* haha this is great stuff we're all so creative here

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

i'm making fun of the rolling with the punches guy not the fun posts! it is clearly from his perspective! he had just done it!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

copy posted:

i'm making fun of the rolling with the punches guy not the fun posts! it is clearly from his perspective! he had just done it!

Is pretty hard to be mad when I'm too busy laughing

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

insane anime posted:

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

somebody messaged me on steam asking if I was ever gonna change the pim av I've had for years and ive gone back and forth on whether to put him in seasonal outfits

really I wish I had an epic post lined up to express my crossroads

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

copy posted:

I wouldn’t waste my time or bullets on your scrawny rear end. Go gently caress yourself.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Kazvall posted:

I do miss having a cool quattro/char av, I did make this username after him(casval) when I was like 13 lol

I took a few runs at animation, but after I gave it an outline it just looked better to me like a sticker or decal.

let me know if you want any last minute edits.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The REAL Goobusters posted:

lmfao

can i get one

ypu're next if you disown that gangtag right now.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Leadthumb posted:

I took a few runs at animation, but after I gave it an outline it just looked better to me like a sticker or decal.

nah, this totally kicks rear end, much appreciated! now my sig seems really lovely lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

fuckin cool

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Kazvall posted:

nah, this totally kicks rear end, much appreciated! now my sig seems really lovely lol

:cheers:

Leadthumb fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jan 11, 2024

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Loving the color on this bad boy. Remember, I am buying the next round of shots. (The next idiots av)

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Leadthumb posted:

ypu're next if you disown that gangtag right now.

yes!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

megaman legends still or you got another idea?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Leadthumb posted:

megaman legends still or you got another idea?

yeah megaman legends would be sick actually

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

am poo poo with image editing, could a kindly imp fix me up. Low on ideas but probably time to retire the wrestler

alternatively, a blank version for someone else to jam on

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The Kins posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

The Kins posted:

lol nice

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The Kins posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The Kins posted:

Lol