Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Krispy Wafer posted:

The SEC’s Twitter account was hacked today and participated in a crypto pump and dump, so obviously I assumed the 100 of so new posts were related to that, but no. You guys haven’t even gotten to that yet.

Also, do you know what REALLY pisses the SEC off?

The woke mind virus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Krispy Wafer posted:

The SEC’s Twitter account was hacked today and participated in a crypto pump and dump, so obviously I assumed the 100 of so new posts were related to that, but no. You guys haven’t even gotten to that yet.

Oh is it Tuesday already?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Krispy Wafer posted:

poorly compressed stolen panther animations

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

pump and dump you say

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

kazil posted:

pump and dump you say

haha, just having a little fun with the poo poo security on our platform. Just a little giggle while paying customers get their accounts hacked. Would you like to hand us all your banking details now?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

E the Shaggy posted:

This is so mind bendingly bad that I can't help but share it

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1744822606535049619?s=20

https://twitter.com/Josejusejo/status/1744845205285576930

lol

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
this Elon guy is a bitch rear end dorkwad

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

X, the After Effects Template App

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

smoobles posted:

this Elon guy is a bitch rear end dorkwad

:hmmyes:

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

the most lol is that I can't even see what he types, or the actual video that they play because twitter video is a pixelated mess that freezes after a few seconds

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Steadiman posted:

feels like this sort of thing happening more and more could lead to some really funny real-world things down the line. Let elon cook this a bit more

Well their was already the pharma company that lost billions in share price when their account was hacked and someone posted they were making insulin free now.

Honestly I'm surprised there's still gov/official accounts on there. I guess institutional inertia and all that plays a part.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

ymgve posted:

the most lol is that I can't even see what he types, or the actual video that they play because twitter video is a pixelated mess that freezes after a few seconds

"after effects panther"

edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sJ6NTmEtEU

https://www.enzeefx.com/579-furious-panther-logo-intro-template-2 if you too want that sweet panther stinger

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Jan 10, 2024

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

kazil posted:

pump and dump you say
I checked doge to see if it spiked and nothing. He's lost the juice.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

imagine going through puberty on the internet in your fifties

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Ghostlight posted:

imagine going through puberty on the internet in your fifties

imagine turning on your monitor

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

how can i do this please help

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Circle Nine posted:

how can i do this please help

Send 0.07BTC to the following wallet and we'll send somebody right over

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

dr_rat posted:

Well their was already the pharma company that lost billions in share price when their account was hacked and someone posted they were making insulin free now.

Honestly I'm surprised there's still gov/official accounts on there. I guess institutional inertia and all that plays a part.

That wasn’t even a hack. That was a bluecheck account who changed their name as a joke. And I gathered a lot are still on there just to protect the @, especially when Elon said he was considering letting those expire and opening them up for anyone to take. Don’t know if he ever followed through on that but I can see how a big company wouldn’t want to risk that

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

lol these loving dipshits

https://x.com/jhartley2/status/1744822906520256877?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
has anyone figured out Elon's politics yet

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1744866197571555730?t=VMiFy-gLp9fXWVu68m21dA&s=19

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
no hes very mercurial

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

well I mean, Chaya could always start digging some illegal tunnels

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Excuse me Joshua you forgot to tag the person that actually made the animation lol

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
So has Elon weighed in yet on the tunnels they found under that Chabad synagogue? I know the Usual Suspects are losing their minds over the Jewish Child Rape Tunnels (TM) on X, the Everything App, and curious if the philosopher king has let us know yet?
It seems weird he hasn't, insofar as I can tell?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

So has Elon weighed in yet on the tunnels they found under that Chabad synagogue? I know the Usual Suspects are losing their minds over the Jewish Child Rape Tunnels (TM) on X, the Everything App, and curious if the philosopher king has let us know yet?

He's busy agreeing with Libs of Tiktok about being run out of your home by illegals, which is a domestic terror group run by a member of Chabad

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Lol yes they are going to come into my home and be like sorry sir this undocumented immigrant has to live here now sorry.

This would actually make a great 90's conservative sitcom.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

This poo poo isn't even funny anymore. It's just full blown, out in the open racism now. And he's posting poo poo like this a billion times a day.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

So how deep do the x conspiracy theorists go? Like in a year should we be expecting musk to be re-tweeting about how lizard people from the center of the earth are controlling everyone?

So far musk seems to just be re-tweeting the super common white nationalists stuff, you'd think with all the drugs he's on he'd at least be going for some of the less mainstream nazi poo poo.

loving some one send him some x-file dvd's or something

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

dr_rat posted:

So how deep do the x conspiracy theorists go? Like in a year should we be expecting musk to be re-tweeting about how lizard people from the center of the earth are controlling everyone?

So far musk seems to just be re-tweeting the super common white nationalists stuff, you'd think with all the drugs he's on he'd at least be going for some of the less mainstream nazi poo poo.

loving some one send him some x-file dvd's or something

the moon isn't a moon and it's a space base for the grays

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
I mean he's already gone open Pizzagate, IIRC, no?
I'd be shocked if he does not browse, possibly even post, on /x/ and /pol/. It's only a matter of time. He's absolutely getting worse. Whether he's being more and more radicalized after going mask off and hanging out openly with the worst folks, or if he was always this insanely radical and the mask has still yet to fully slip off, is the real question.

Like he was always a racist idiot, but I do think he's been radicalized recently due to going mask off. Plus, you know, the drug abuse.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

smoobles posted:

imagine turning on your monitor
bro i'm living the dream

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

One of the funniest things about the "X is a video platform guys" pivot is that creators could post a link to YouTube instead, which will embed and allow people to watch from twitter anyway. You get the same money from Elon but a little bit from YouTube too. Alternatively you can do what Mr Beast does and just say you uploaded so after you get the twitter money people open YouTube and get you even more YouTube money + extra YouTube engagement.

There's like no world where twitter can become anything more than a place to funnel people into YouTube.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Youtube is too woke. Can you link Rumble or Bitchute videos?

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
In the US there’s a Constitutional amendment that covers unwanted housemates, but maybe it’s different in South Africa.

Can’t wait for Malaysia to weigh in.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
opened xitter to see and lol lost over half the accounts I was following, logging off and waiting for my turn to be banned

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Krispy Wafer posted:

In the US there’s a Constitutional amendment that covers unwanted housemates, but maybe it’s different in South Africa.

Malaysia does not allow you to evict unwanted ant housemates, have a source that can confirm this.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Krispy Wafer posted:

Only soldiers though. So they can force illegal immigrants to live with you just fine.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

ben shapino posted:

why would you bet on when things that have already happened will happen

MAGA people were still betting on Trump winning the election after it was called for Biden.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
That pesky 3rd amendment lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

E the Shaggy posted:

This is so mind bendingly bad that I can't help but share it

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1744822606535049619?s=20

gently caress this owns