Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

goddamn this guy is literally cartman

I can't not see it now. Yeah. He's literally 70 year old born rich Eric Cartman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Does anybody know what happens to the money awarded to the state? Can they use it to fund immigration amnesty programs or something?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

i would probably agree with you, but been around way too many r-wingers who would read Archie as the hero of the story, and the consequences were just the man keeping the little guy down.

Right wingers don’t understand subtext

It’s why so many of them adore Scarface, falling down, starship troopers and fight club for the wrong reasons

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
I bid one dollar, Bob

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I was going to say $225M but with Trump giving his own closing defense I'm gonna up that to $350M after he manages to piss off every single person in the courtroom with unending blathering and racism.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

RVWinkle posted:

FULLY EXONERATED

Then Biden will crown him King of America with a pot of melted gold.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Toxic slacking on these dupes.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

rotinaj posted:

Right wingers don’t understand subtext

It’s why so many of them adore Scarface, falling down, starship troopers and fight club for the wrong reasons

*season 3 lands* Wait...Homelander....Homelander is the villain...?

GET POLITICS OUT OF "THE BOYS"!!!!

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Oh wow i didn’t know that presidents function solely on the commission of crimes that they need immunity for. Interesting stuff. And the only crime that Biden committed is… writing a check to a family member to repay a loan? drat dude that’s crazy

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Wait, did he drop 30 points?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

RVWinkle posted:

Wait, did he drop 30 points?

a NH poll has Trump 39% Haley 32%

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
He sounds terribly worried.

The suspense is killing him.

I hope it'll last.

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

Toxic Mental posted:

:siren: Mod challenge time :siren:

Person who guesses closest without going over Trump's fine for his NYC civil trial with the RACIST IG Letitia James gets a gift cert.

People who is closest while going over gets a special one-of-a-kind handmade 6er image courtesy of me.

$200 million dollars

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Yeah I am not seeing this as anything but a win, personally.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

369 million dollars

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm from Hickville, America and I say prosecute em all!

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

rotinaj posted:

I still remember ostensibly left wing people trying to convince me to give South Park another shot, no really, it’s funny still, they have this new character called pc principal who is really fun

And who could have thunk that the lessons people took away from this foundational show in their formative adolescent years might not be the most positive and beneficial ones

The problem is people watching South Park thinking it has any sort of useful commentary or insights.

When you watch it really feels like the show is edgy and trying to tell you something when actually the show is only offensive to the sort of demographics who wouldn’t watch and it works hard to wrap up the episode with a Saturday cartoon style moral that the truth is some comfortable middle that’s acceptable across its viewer demographics.

With all the bullshit ideas they’ve injected into society they’re long overdue for a meta episode about how Terrance and Phillip is a bunch of topical fart jokes and not something you should be using to form your worldview.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Orrrr it could be a really good thing!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Nelson Mandingo posted:

*season 3 lands* Wait...Homelander....Homelander is the villain...?

GET POLITICS OUT OF "THE BOYS"!!!!

I for one am extremely upset and do not understand why they did not have the blonde aryan princess who played starlight be stormfront and be homelander’s perfect traditional wife to show everyone what to aspire to along with our hero homelander

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

If we could do a twofer and get some charges on W, I think that would be just dandy

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Maybe don't do crimes while President?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

lol at the implication that he’s not able to retire peacefully

you could have quietly conceded your loss and retired to your weird tacky beach club, occasionally stumbling out to ruin some nepo-babies’ wedding. Nobody’s making you travel to rallies in Hogjowl Missouri and ragepost on truth social 20 hours a day. It’s just your dementia and unending need for attention you fat stupid baby

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

Person who guesses closest without going over Trump's fine for his NYC civil trial with the RACIST IG Letitia James gets a gift cert.

People who is closest while going over gets a special one-of-a-kind handmade 6er image courtesy of me.

$280 million.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

beef sweat posted:

Oh wow i didn’t know that presidents function solely on the commission of crimes that they need immunity for. Interesting stuff. And the only crime that Biden committed is… writing a check to a family member to repay a loan? drat dude that’s crazy

I think it was a relative who wrote the check to repay a loan to Joe. So Joe's crime is that he took possession of a check written to him by a family member to repay a loan.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Hazo posted:

you could have quietly conceded your loss and retired to your weird tacky beach club, occasionally stumbling out to ruin some nepo-babies’ wedding. Nobody’s making you travel to rallies in Hogjowl Missouri and ragepost on truth social 20 hours a day. It’s just your dementia and unending need for attention you fat stupid baby

Yeahhhh that one was kinda like tag me, I'm the tacit admission that I did something so wrong that I won't be able to retire.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

kazil posted:

a NH poll has Trump 39% Haley 32%

That's a really big deal and this court ruling is going to give him some major loser energy that could really dampen enthusiasm among his base.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

$1.2billion dollareedoos

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Imagine Trump Truth if he loses Iowa :lol:

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

Professor Moriarty posted:

I bid one dollar, Bob

That was going to be my bid.

$2

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Imagine Trump Truth if he loses Iowa :lol:

that would seismic

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol the GOP is going broke on a national scale because all their small donations are going to a crazy old man who is rapidly losing traction

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

lol the GOP is going broke on a national scale because all their small donations are going to a crazy old man who is rapidly losing traction

That would be one of the funniest graphs of all time.
A line of gop donations going down, and a line of MAGA hats going up.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
A nice round $381 million... What trumps going to do part of the closing statement, okay scratch that first one a nice round $781 million.

edit: I wonder if he will be able to restrain himself from boasting about how rich he is.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Turnips fine will be 329.5 million dollars, a cool million for every time he poo poo his pants a month.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Waffle House posted:

Orrrr it could be a really good thing!

Get hosed Carter.

Late Fees
Jan 8, 2004
Your fees are valid.

$420,000,666.69

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
Y'all don't get it

Trump didn't commit any crimes because everything he does is perfect.

But he still needs immunity.

Because he's being prosecuted by the partisan DoJ!

Which is exactly what should happen to Biden.

And if Trump doesn't get immunity, Biden won't either.

But Biden's crimes are real, and he deserves to be prosecuted.

But he should have immunity.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Toxic Mental posted:

Put me down for $255 million.

Win or lose. Many lols are to be had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Hazo posted:

Yeah if Trump just owned up to losing and conceded when the election got called, didn't try any of the bullshit that led to J6 and did the normal transition stuff, gave the FBI its spy lists back and hosed off into the sunset to grift chuds, he wouldn't be in any legal trouble now.

All of the appeal/delay tactics work because they overwhelm skeleton crew state's attorney offices to the point they decide to leave well enough alone on going after rich people but he made himself a target they can't ignore with all of his insurrection poo poo. And the Feds wouldn't bother going after him because it would look political.

He'd be rich as poo poo grifting chuds and selling endorsements and making Fox News appearances. He'd probably be on Rogan once in awhile plugging his new NFT fraud or steak business or whatever, and doing fine just golfing every day and being the new Reagan.

But he couldn't do it. The dude just pathologically can't lose. Also I think he thinks Biden is just like him and wouldn't let any of the poo poo he pulled with Hunter or anything else go, and he was in real danger of Biden coming after him (which wouldn't have been true).