Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

How does that work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
I think it was the ability tree thing that does 99% damage for the first few fights + that one curio that does 30% on battle start

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
I just finished levelling and tracing out my Himeko. Good timing.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

What's the site people here use for relics again? I just noticed my Topaz has three level 12 4*s on.

Edited to cut down on negativity, wasn't in a good mood this morning, sorry!

FireWorksWell fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Jan 9, 2024

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

https://www.mobilemeta.gg/honkai-starrail/app/relic-scorer maybe?

Xalidur
Jun 4, 2012

I was going to get Bronya E1 from my 300th standard roll (at 295 now), but I might get Himeko instead. I'm stalled out at 53k on the final Pure Fiction because all I build is Blast.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I sat on the throne behind the weekly bug boss. No regrets

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Have the rerun banners for 2.0 been leaked yet? I started after Luocha and Fu Xuan and have been anxiously waiting to be able to get one of them.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Not yet, so far as I know. It's expected that Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae will rerun for Chinese New Year. Luocha is also a favorite to rerun soon, but again, no confirmation yet.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

qbert posted:

Have the rerun banners for 2.0 been leaked yet? I started after Luocha and Fu Xuan and have been anxiously waiting to be able to get one of them.

Supposedly Jing Yuan and Luocha in that order.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I sat on the throne behind the weekly bug boss. No regrets

I supported the one true king

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Eimi posted:

Supposedly Jing Yuan and Luocha in that order.

That would work out nicely because supposedly Sparkle is first so I can pull for her and then Luocha.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Thank you!

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Missed a star on the final PF stage. I came somewhat close (I was around 4-5k away) so I'll probably try it again later.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

qbert posted:

That would work out nicely because supposedly Sparkle is first so I can pull for her and then Luocha.

I haven't seen an updated leak but I thought the order was opposite. Black Swan first, then Sparkle. 2.1 is a mystery first with people assuming Adventurine and then Sam second.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lazy_Liberal posted:

I supported the one true king

Its weird that the synthesizer recipe that you get lets you make "shumai", which the creatures actually look like, but its name was "molten cheese tart" which I have no idea what one of those is

NBA FAN !!!!!!!
Dec 4, 2002

Ytlaya posted:

Missed a star on the final PF stage. I came somewhat close (I was around 4-5k away) so I'll probably try it again later.

If you're still using a sustain either a) don't or b) use one with a damaging ult. I was using huohuo/ting/pela/argenti side one and switched fu xuan in for huohuo and had immediately better results even without the huohuo buffs.

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, as soon as I remove Huohuo or March from their teams, my DPS inevitably die before the end, so I'm not gonna do that.

And I have no Fu or Luocha.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

I used Fireblazer on one side, though my AOE DPS was still too low.

NBA FAN !!!!!!!
Dec 4, 2002

Yeah fireblazer on side two can help for breaks and aforementioned damage ult. Idk what your roster is but pela, herta, march 7th, argenti and to an extent Clara can do work on side one and himeko, kafka, serval, fireblazer, jing yuan are good for two. Otherwise don’t neglect supports completely (tingyun keeps ults up, ruan mei can keep you from getting damaged on either side by extending break while buffing damage). Also keep in mind you can clear 30k on a side without killing the boss and just clearing as many adds as possible, I got 63k without killing gepard or svarog. Build whatever characters you have that are good for this mode more in whatever ways you can. It along with MoC are the hardest content in the game so it’s a marathon not a sprint and at worst you lose a few pulls every month.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Eimi posted:

I haven't seen an updated leak but I thought the order was opposite. Black Swan first, then Sparkle. 2.1 is a mystery first with people assuming Adventurine and then Sam second.

You might be right. I just searched 2.0 leaks on Reddit and the most relevant result was from a month ago saying it would be Sparkle then Black Swan. But I dunno.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

4.1 is easy. Argenti, Herta, Pela, and Luocha make it an easy 30k+. I always come up short on side 2. I think I'm going to try an er rope on Serval and pair her with Kafka, Jing Yuan, and Fireblazer. Every other possible combination hasn't worked.

Also, I need to level Himeko's lightcone. It's actually good on Herta and Serval since their attack is so low.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

they were posted black swan and then sparkle on the official twitter account, which has always mapped to the release order afaik

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Don't forget to equip the additional buffs for both sides in fiction too. Maybe you're just using the wrong buff for the team you're using?

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

Getting blessing screwed so much in higher condundrum levels

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

NeonPunk posted:

Don't forget to equip the additional buffs for both sides in fiction too. Maybe you're just using the wrong buff for the team you're using?

The answer was to have Tingyun ult Serval instead of Kafka. I cleared it with over 73,000 points. I had godlike rng on that run since I actually managed the full 40,000 against Gepard.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

So, I finally hit the 300 pulls on standard banner. Now, the only character I don't have is Yanqing. I could use it to grab him. Orrrr I could use it to get an eidolon on one of the other characters. Looking through who I have at what E I don't really see anything that stands out to me as particularly good though. Any recommendations?

Bailu E0
Gepard E1
Welt E1
Himeko E0
Clara E0
Bronya E1
Yanqing: NONE

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

anyone except yanqing

soap.
Jul 15, 2007

Her?
If you like Clara, her E1 is pretty good, it makes her skill damage much more consistent.

I'd have recommended Bronya E1 but you have her already (I'm jealous, my account has no Bronya but E1 Yanqing)

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Garrand posted:

So, I finally hit the 300 pulls on standard banner. Now, the only character I don't have is Yanqing. I could use it to grab him. Orrrr I could use it to get an eidolon on one of the other characters. Looking through who I have at what E I don't really see anything that stands out to me as particularly good though. Any recommendations?

Bailu E0
Gepard E1
Welt E1
Himeko E0
Clara E0
Bronya E1

Clara's e1 turns her from a counter attacking tank into a decent hypercarry. It makes it so Svarog's Mark never gets removed, so her skill is just 240% to everyone who hits her. Gepard's e2 is pretty good. I don't know about Himeko's, but she's worth building for Pure Fiction, so any boost to her will be good. Welt's greatly boosts his energy regen and helps for uptime on his ult.

gently caress Yanqing and Bailu.

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Just get Bronya's e2 at that point.

Meanwhile, I get to fret about choosing between e1 Bronya, Gepard, and now Himeko when mine comes up in like a few months.

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

Garrand posted:

Bailu E0
Gepard E1
Welt E1
Himeko E0
Clara E0
Bronya E1

I have Bronya e1, Clara e0 built, and Himeko/Welt/Yanqing unbuilt e0. I'm pretty sure I'm picking picking Bronya e2 for a few reasons.
1.) More Bronya eidolons is more good. You're closer to e4 and e6.
2.) her e2 skill gives 30% speed to a dps, which opens up a bunch of options. Could get her to 161 speed and then she could boost your dps from 135+ speed to also 161+. If your dps is 135+ regularly and she is ~134, she'll be boosting the dps to 161+ which doesn't mean much since she'll rubberband the dps back each turn she uses her skill but it does mean if Bronya has to use her normal attack she may not go out of sync with the dps because of the speed boost on previous turn (auto play friendly too, could time it with when her e1 is cooldown for max skillpoint gain). Or you could be boring and give your dps attack boots, open with Bronya normal and then boost the dps every round thereafter.

NBA FAN !!!!!!!
Dec 4, 2002

Clara e1 is really good if you have her built; her skill multiplier on any enemy with mark becomes higher than seele’s skill and can go up to % 1200 atk with five enemies with mark. This is in a vacuum but her skill can be really good and with e1 her downtime on the damage increase is significantly less than otherwise.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

My Clara is kind of poo poo and still does about 30k single target with her skill. E1 would be great.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Don't get Yanqing! I repeat, do not choose Yanqing

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Yanqing is neither good nor fun to use.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
Get Yanqing, ascend him, and use the tickets from it to try to get a better character. It'd be funny.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Garrand posted:

If you don't have anything particular in mind, the answer is probably just more Bronya eidolons. Besides what shrach mentioned E2 also means that if you've speedtuned your Bronya and the enemy debuffs your DPS's speed, you don't have to worry about them going out of sync.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I still can't make any headway on MoC 11. Stuck at 2 stars. The second half is just too much of a dps check. loving ape and ipc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

I made another attempt at 11 after leveling Ruan Mei and ended up at 19 turns, which hurts. But with the rewards being every 3 stars it wouldn't really matter, would it? I really doubt I'm getting 12 to 3 stars.