Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Someone on Reddit described Matt’s gait as being like a Lego man and that’s pretty drat accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

wwe is virtuous now and all our faves know it

They got women to drive in Saudi Arabia now for fucks sake! #neom2030

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
WWE Continues To Influence The World

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Someone on Reddit described Matt’s gait as being like a Lego man and that’s pretty drat accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqjEIBw6UM0

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Cavauro posted:

welcome to hell 2

I miss the rainbow powder hell tbh

Barry Bluejeans posted:

AEW crowds have very consistent moral standards, that's why they sing Jericho's entrance theme before giving him what for :)

Yeah but they're REALLY bad at singing, so it's kinda like booing (it isn't)

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Garbage rating for Collision. Also first AEW show I didn't even bother fast forwarding through since I started watching. I guess a lot of others felt the same way. Tournament over, jobber matches reign supreme.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
tony lives

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Kota's an all-time idiot, Matt Hardy's getting a divorce, and they didn't put any effort into trying to sign Giulia. There's definitely material for us this week regardless of the show quality

https://twitter.com/Krystina_Death/status/1744534662280606160

Love how even the few times I'm not correct at first, history and time themselves will literally bend just to assure I'm still right in the end. Love being me :smug:

Also seems like Tony was very online today even for himself while I slept. smh, all that for a diss of cagematch

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Chris James 2 posted:

Love how even the few times I'm not correct at first, history and time themselves will literally bend just to assure I'm still right in the end. Love being me :smug:

Also seems like Tony was very online today even for himself while I slept. smh, all that for a diss of cagematch

best way to keep AEW on WBD is to give them reality shows. Tony the Snowman and the Real Housewives of All Elite Wrestling debuting on MAX this spring.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
tony is fighting bischoff on twitter

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

You gotta stop getting worked by Reby

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it owns

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

best way to keep AEW on WBD is to give them reality shows. Tony the Snowman and the Real Housewives of All Elite Wrestling debuting on MAX this spring.

Starting to come around to the idea the company declined since losing at least that aspect of the Codyverse

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

controversy creates cash

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tony is so bad at posting

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I love Ricky but he's definitely a guy who I think would benefit from some extra muscle. He's stylish and cool and I'm absolutely not going to pretend that a wrestler needs a certain amount of mass by any means but it's something I think would really benefit him a lot. He needs more physical presence. Great on the mic, does the job in the ring, was amazing in the Danielson match, but I think he's lacking something and I really hope he finds whatever that is and stays in AEW and doesn't go to NXT or whatever.

I agree, he's like Ospreay and ZSJ before they packed on mass. Personally I loved them beforehand but after they put on the extra muscle they legitimised themselves with the self confidence more than the image.

On the other hand, I love skinny ripped Ricky because that's my body (less ripped). To put on that extra mass is so hard! Ricky clearly puts in the work at the gym, the next step is...

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

NienNunb posted:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

JUNGLE BOY posted:

controversy creates cash

controversy creates cash ( for 83 weeks a quarter century ago)

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

NienNunb posted:

he just like me fr

Dehtraen
Jul 30, 2004

Keep the faith alive

Gumball Gumption posted:

You gotta stop getting worked by Reby

Her goth baby book that was published in December must need a sales boost.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tony's injecting the cocaine into his nuts and drinking it donky style

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

worng thread

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

this is cringe poo poo who talks like this

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Matt bought Reby a bouquet with a message saying he wants to be with her forever and she posted it on TikTok. It's over for them

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Orange Carlisle posted:

The Puppet master’s plan is beyond our knowing. We can only cower in fear as the Dominos fall into place.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

tony's loving lost it.....................................

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
bold to imply he ever had it

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Tony was always bad at booking, guy put the first tag titles on SCU.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Orange Carlisle posted:

tk

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hirez posted:

Tony was always bad at booking, guy never put the tag titles on Best Friends.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the poo poo posts were amusing when WWE was a dumpster fire but it is now a much more efficient machine and one that has stolen away 2 of Tony’s top guys with more on the way.

just sad now

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

the poo poo posts were amusing when WWE was a dumpster fire but it is now a much more efficient machine and one that has stolen away 2 of Tony’s top guys with more on the way.

just sad now

Also it was particularly bad because he was basically crying about booking, and after the whole MJF/Devil thing, I'm not particularly interested in TK's spicy takes on bad booking ideas

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i hope he tweets more

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

yea ok posted:

i hope he tweets more

Short of the complete collapse of Twitter/X, I think we're more than assured of that

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i hope he talks poo poo about wreslters he fires, that's really funny (serious post)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

NienNunb posted:

he used to post here you cannot expect better.