Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

I for one think that presidents should just not do crimes if they don't want to be prosecuted for them at a later time

How can the president do a crime
He makes the laws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Uhhh how exactly does this work?

ugh all these woke governors pushing affirmative action

mystes
May 31, 2006

that sounds like racism against christians

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Sounds like a diversity, equity, and inclusion initiative to me. Throw this man in jail!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao that Ron is actually doing a diversity quota

I'm sure his totally not insane racist base will have opinions about this

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Good look!

https://twitter.com/JimRosicaFL/status/1744847341717278852?s=20

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Does Ron actually think he has a chance at even winning the primary at this point?

He's like universally hated

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Cat Hassler posted:

Trump could have just decided to “enjoy retirement” instead of turning the criming dial up to 11

lol gently caress that, he could have just decided to "enjoy retirement" and crank that dial up to 12 if he would have just not done an insurrection and stayed the gently caress out of politics other than showing up for a smile and thumbs up photo op at State funerals.

Like look at Bush, Trumps rep would have fully recovered by the next administration and everyone would just remember him as the kooky president who said all the wild stuff, but he wasnt that bad really, was he?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Isn't that what they think affirmative action is?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

ComfyPants posted:

Some of you may want to up your bids lol

:lol: Oh yes, please do.

:lmao:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

even for ron that's some weak poo poo

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Praise be to our Lord and Savior Donald loving Trump.

The lazy man's antichrist.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Wait is Trump going to give part of the closing statement at his civil trial because LMAO.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

while leaders of (((elite))) jew jewish universities enable liberalism, it is we who will protect the lesser jews up until jesus comes back and kills them all. amen.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

TulliusCicero posted:

Does Ron actually think he has a chance at even winning the primary at this point?

Politicans always seem to stay in the running far longer than they should, and I mean what else is he going to do with his time, why not just stay in on the off chance trump has a heart attack and he can somehow get the votes that would of gone to him.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Speaking of that

https://twitter.com/SophiaCai99/status/1744705347166630295?s=20

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

TulliusCicero posted:

Does Ron actually think he has...

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1744890125438288072

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord

Toxic Mental posted:

:siren: Mod challenge time :siren:

Person who guesses closest without going over Trump's fine for his NYC civil trial with the RACIST IG Letitia James gets a gift cert.

People who is closest while going over gets a special one-of-a-kind handmade 6er image courtesy of me.

Put me down for 238 Million

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Charge Bush for sending me a $300 tax refund while you are at it.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh poo poo

https://twitter.com/JamesFLoveIV/status/1744870318038974924?s=20

Another subpoena

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

ComfyPants posted:

Some of you may want to up your bids lol

Prosecution: Can he do our closing remarks too?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dems want to vacate something that never existed.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:hmbol:

Wait loving WHAT

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
lol that the GOP apparently is so scared of Trump and his insane cult that they keep doubling down on a losing proposition. If they wanted to I imagine there’s a Romney type that could give Biden a challenge. But no, evil and fascism or nothing

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Donald "TRUMP" setting records regarding presidents and racketeering cases

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Hollismason posted:

Wait is Trump going to give part of the closing statement at his civil trial because LMAO.

I don't think it's even in front of a jury is it? I'd put money on "directly threatening the judge" during his closing statement.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Cat Hassler posted:

lol that the GOP apparently is so scared of Trump and his insane cult that they keep doubling down on a losing proposition. If they wanted to I imagine there’s a Romney type that could give Biden a challenge. But no, evil and fascism or nothing

Lol the closest they have to that are Christie abs Haley

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Honestly the fingers shouldn't be the first thing that clues you in on whether or not this is a fake image.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Shocking that Trump's accusations of Biden doing illegal deals with China was projection.

Fuller9x
Feb 15, 2005

Gimme Milk

Toxic Mental posted:

Person who guesses closest without going over Trump's fine for his NYC civil trial with the RACIST IG Letitia James gets a gift cert.

People who is closest while going over gets a special one-of-a-kind handmade 6er image courtesy of me.

I'll bid $1 Bob, with $150 million punitive damages on top of that.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Sedgr posted:

Shocking that Trump's accusations of Biden doing illegal deals with China was projection.

Lmao if there is legit evidence of him bring bribed by China

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

TulliusCicero posted:

He's hoping Trump shits himself to death before next year leaving him with a chance, not a bad strategy tbh

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Sloppy posted:

He's hoping Trump shits himself to death before next year leaving him with a chance, not a bad strategy tbh

People would rather vote for the pile of poo poo Trump expels in his death throes than Meatball Rob

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

TulliusCicero posted:

It’s like whiskey dick - he’s just mashing it in and slamming about going to all these states in hopes he busts a nut.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Put me down for $382,500,000 please

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

Toxic Mental posted:

I'm in for 523m, gotta dream big.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Toxic Mental posted:

$117, 380, 470.23

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Asterite34 posted:

People would rather vote for the pile of poo poo Trump expels in his death throes than Meatball Rob

And laughs will be had. It's funny to think Ronnie loathes Donnie more than anyone in this thread but for 100% the wrong reasons.