Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!

Grey Cat posted:

This man carried an album to term for 9 months and birthed it.

Immaculate concept album

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Sacrelicious

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

MAGA and Republican related

Remember when Lil Nas X slid down a pole and gave Satan a lap dance and Christian’s and republicans lost their loving mind

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1744851794134704432?s=20

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1744868424763736176?s=20

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1744396998650757585?s=20

LOL hell yes

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Telling your followers that they have to dislike the most popular female recording artist currently in existence has to be the dumbest loving galaxy brain move in the universe.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I missed this part of the appeals hearing but yeah Cohen pretty much nails the implications at the end for what everyone is saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCOpKjwtKIk

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

spunkshui posted:

Telling your followers that they have to dislike the most popular female recording artist currently in existence has to be the dumbest loving galaxy brain move in the universe.

I mean trump supporters are pretty anti females in general, so I don't think that will be much of an issue. Curious what they think the cia wanted the pysop to achieve.

Is the cia intentionally trying to spread "The WOKE mind VIRUS" now or something?

I don't remember the right wing propaganda during bush Jr. being quite this dumb.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Taylor Swift Proven to be Bat Boy with a Really Good Makeover Paid for by the FBI!

Fox News is the new Weekly World News, but 30% of the country believes it so much that it's the entirety of their worldview and they base how they vote on it.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

dr_rat posted:

I mean trump supporters are pretty anti females in general, so I don't think that will be much of an issue. Curious what they think the cia wanted the pysop to achieve.

Is the cia intentionally trying to spread "The WOKE mind VIRUS" now or something?

I don't remember the right wing propaganda during bush Jr. being quite this dumb.

Right wing propaganda during W was simply just 'America, gently caress YEAH!' and gross statements about bombing brown people.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lil Nas X is simply in his Christian era it’s fine

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

Toxic Mental posted:

:siren: Voting is now locked on the mod contest :siren:

I ousted him in my own personal J6. I claim complete and total immunity as I was doing this as part of my duty to the thread.

Whatever the CNN headline is

Here's the final list. Please laugh at the idiots who overlapped and will be getting probation once the final decision is reached. Good luck and please don't do an insurrection in SAD when you lose.

Dang it, serves me right for trying to catch up pages before bidding.

My unofficial bid is $110M.
If I'm closest I'll buy the official winner an av.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Toxic Mental posted:

I missed this part of the appeals hearing but yeah Cohen pretty much nails the implications at the end for what everyone is saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCOpKjwtKIk

i can't believe they're going with this whole "only if impeached and convicted" spiel.. i know this was talked about this morning but honestly it's just so stupid.

it's going to work though, isn't it? i mean with the chuds.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

This must be his least asinine Truthin’ I’ve ever seen. LoL old gramps has the weirdest rants.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Strong Sauce posted:

i can't believe they're going with this whole "only if impeached and convicted" spiel.. i know this was talked about this morning but honestly it's just so stupid.

it's going to work though, isn't it? i mean with the chuds.

I mean they're going to try and do this poo poo, just say the election was invalid and illegal no matter what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tzl4lD5KXU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
me waiting for Lil Nas X's first day at Liberty University

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Toxic Mental posted:

:siren: Mod challenge time :siren:

Person who guesses closest without going over Trump's fine for his NYC civil trial with the RACIST IG Letitia James gets a gift cert.

People who is closest while going over gets a special one-of-a-kind handmade 6er image courtesy of me.

86 million TRUMP BUX, AVAILABLE NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

spunkshui posted:

I think she just officially became a billionaire so white men are salty.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

To his credit, maybe he thought it was Obama he was going after

e: Obamna

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Good thing we don't let that fuckwit interpret the Constitution then huh Donny

Also motherfucker aren't your parents from Germany?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

tek79 posted:

Taylor Swift Proven to be Bat Boy

I KNEW IT. ALERT THE RIGHT WING OUTLETS.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
donald trump: "you guys know what worked last time..."

millions of fans: "yeah? yeah?"

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

TulliusCicero posted:

Good thing we don't let that fuckwit interpret the Constitution then huh Donny

Also motherfucker aren't your parents from Germany?

His grandfather was. Pretty sure he left Germany to avoid conscription, ran a brothel in British Columbia, moved back to Germany, married his wife, then had his citizenship revoked for skipping out on conscription and moved to the U.S.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Grey Cat posted:

AI is getting pretty passable.
Indeed....

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Cable Guy posted:

Indeed....

drat it nailed the size and shape of his hands.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Stummies-rear end flipper baby

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Hollismason posted:

Wait is Trump going to give part of the closing statement at his civil trial because LMAO.
Legal expert on MSNBC noted that that would open him up to questioning, that there is no such thing as partial pro se. :pray:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Hirayuki posted:

Legal expert on MSNBC noted that that would open him up to questioning, that there is no such thing as partial pro se. :pray:

:sickos:

tokyo reject
Jun 12, 2019

when she's tryin to slide into your dm's but you wanna talk about a better america

cr0y posted:

YOU WILL RESPECT MY IMMUNITAH

From 7 pages ago but I spit out my tea laughing at this

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

opening myself up to perjury charges in a civil case to own the libs

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
yeah yeah, and trump will be testifying himself on monday.
this is the type of stupid poo poo trump says to get attention which makes all the "3d chess of smisspelling words" poo poo even dumber since, you know, this is the extent of his chessmastery

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

InsertPotPun posted:

yeah yeah, and trump will be testifying himself on monday.
this is the type of stupid poo poo trump says to get attention which makes all the "3d chess of smisspelling words" poo poo even dumber since, you know, this is the extent of his chessmastery

I open with D4.
Trump opens with his mouth and inserts multiple pieces before choking.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Doooooo it

https://twitter.com/TristanSnell/status/1744894278491656396?s=20

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Please, I've been Jonesin' for another motion to vacate.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

If they dump Johnson this month, they can get two or three more in before election day

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:pray:

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
What would his reign be in Scaramuccis?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
What if every Representative gets to be the Speaker for a day and they get to wear a big white cowboy hat and everyone gets candy??

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

withak posted:

What would his reign be in Scaramuccis?

6.9 Scaramuccis.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Ugh the GOP kicking Weird Mike to the curb would be the first thing they’ve ever done that I genuinely like. Now I feel disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

BlackIronHeart posted:

6.9 Scaramuccis.

That’s not too bad.