Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Jonny Quest
Nov 11, 2004

LordSloth posted:

Though his character has been traced back to Something Awful, a humor forum popular in the two-thousands

It's still the two-thousands...(in our hearts).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Heh heh 69

GOD DAMMIT

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

what the gently caress is going on itt

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Cactus Ghost posted:

what the gently caress is going on itt

70s! Er, I mean 69's!!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Posting on the sex nu-

Well poo poo

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Heh heh 69

GOD DAMMIT

seth peckWHIFF

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

When’s the decision due in Trump’s “Biden is now legally allowed to assassinate anyone” trial?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Toxic Mental posted:

:siren: Voting is now locked on the mod contest :siren:

I ousted him in my own personal J6. I claim complete and total immunity as I was doing this as part of my duty to the thread.

Whatever the CNN headline is

Here's the final list. Please laugh at the idiots who overlapped and will be getting probation once the final decision is reached. Good luck and please don't do an insurrection in SAD when you lose.

kazil $1Trillion
morningdrew $1.2billion dollareedoos
Stoatbringer $750 million
notwithoutmyanus 666 million
John Wick of Dogs 525 million 600 dollars
Vanadium Dame 523m
StrangersInTheNight $599 Million
jet sanchEz $425 million
SLICK GOKU BABY $421 million dollars
Pinche Rudo $420,069,000
Late Fees $420,000,666.69
Grey Cat 420million .69 cents
Random Stranger $420 million
mobby_6kl $420 million - OVERLAP PROBATION
Haruharuharuko $420 million - OVERLAP PROBATION
Asterite34 $400M
HKR $390,575,000
Shithouse Dave $382,500,000
Failed Imagineer $375,000,001
Pot Smoke Phoenix $375 million
Queen-Of-Hearts 375 million
Batterypowered7 $369,420,800.85
greazeball 369 million dollars
Synesthesian Fetish $359 million
emSparkly $350,000,001 million
Vire $350 million $359 million
funeral home DJ $350M
Ringo Star Get 329.5 million dollars
The Last Call 328 million
geeko55 $328 million - OVERLAP PROBATION
isaboo $326million
fondue $321 million
Vlaphor $320,000,006
Cat Hassler $320,000,005
Fabulousity $314,159,265.35
trilljester $305 million
PainterofCrap $303 Million
Hollismason $280 Million
loving Moron $280 million - OVERLAP PROBATION
RockWhisperer 279.69 mil
monkeytennis 275 million.
Dr.Smasher $269,420,000
Draven $255 million
MrMojok Two Hundred Twenty-Six Million
Sedgr $242 Million.
Fake James 238 Million
Flyinglemur $221 Million
Toxic Mental $220 million
dee eight $215 million
George H.W. oval office $215 Million - OVERLAP PROBATION
PKMN Trainer Red 201,821,131.60
Meatball $200 million dollars
Dementropy $177.6 million
Nelson Mandingo $175,000,000
Viruswithshoes $156 million
Fuller9x $150,000,001
Maximum Sexy Pigeon $148,800,000
Mistle $117, 380, 470.23
FuturePastNow $112 million
Mons Hubris $94 million
The Fuzzy Hulk 88 million.
LaserPrinter69 $80,085,000
theghostpt 77.7M
Armitage 75 million
Taeke 66.6 million
Bottom Liner $60m
South 52 milion
Philthy 20 million.
Shishkahuben $17,372,000
Sydney Bottocks $14.88 million
Aramis $12M
poisonpill Eight million dollars
Outrail $5.7 million
Celexi $4,690, 000.
ProfessorMarvel $2.3 million
BigBallChunkyTime $125,000
Lamech $58008
benitocereno $999
A Terrible Person $69
Yveltal 3 dollars
Silly Burrito $2
PuttyKnife $2 - OVERLAP PROBATION
Powershift $1
Professor Moriarty $1 - OVERLAP PROBATION
MattO 32billion Iraqi dinars
Serious_Cyclone $0
RVWinkle $0 - OVERLAP PROBATION
shazbot $0 - OVERLAP PROBATION

I bid $375 million and then Queen-of-Hearts bid the same so I will back out and withdraw my bid so that Queen-of-Hearts' bid stands and no one has to get hurt.

EDIT: Oh poo poo, Failed Imagineer bid the same before me, guess I'll take the overlap punishment!

Double Edit: wait, it's not the same bid it's +1 dollar

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Jan 10, 2024

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

So when are we getting the toxic troll army back together to re-elect Trump?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Escape From Noise posted:

So when are we getting the toxic troll army back together to re-elect Trump?

Quite a few of the original more known ones seemed to of either vanished or just faded into obscurity. If there is one think it might be pretty much a whole new cast.

And as the right seems to of somehow degraded to even high levels of stupidity gonna be interesting to see just what that looks like. Jesus.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Stoatbringer posted:

When’s the decision due in Trump’s “Biden is now legally allowed to assassinate anyone” trial?

Ah, ah, ah! He has to remember to invisibly mentally declassify the assassination coordinates in his head first (he can also do it after the fact, whether he is currently in office or not)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

dr_rat posted:

Quite a few of the original more known ones seemed to of either vanished or just faded into obscurity. If there is one think it might be pretty much a whole new cast.

And as the right seems to of somehow degraded to even high levels of stupidity gonna be interesting to see just what that looks like. Jesus.

Ocean's 14 (words)

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Heh heh 69

GOD DAMMIT

I don't discriminate, I'll gently caress all the numbers

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I bid $375 million and then Queen-of-Hearts bid the same so I will back out and withdraw my bid so that Queen-of-Hearts' bid stands and no one has to get hurt.

EDIT: Oh poo poo, Failed Imagineer bid the same before me, guess I'll take the overlap punishment!

Double Edit: wait, it's not the same bid it's +1 dollar

I’ll change mine to 376m

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'm sad I missed 69
But I'm glad it happened

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Trump is mad about winning, and not winning. He’s just mad as hell all the time.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol. He's mad that the poll doesn't have him winning. There's that classic Catty Bitch Trump!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I remember these forums were turning themselves silly worrying about the “competent fascist” DeSantis would be, effectively turning into the “Trump minus the baggage” for the GOP.

LoL, lmao even, boy did we whiff that one.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

BigglesSWE posted:

I remember these forums were turning themselves silly worrying about the “competent fascist” DeSantis would be, effectively turning into the “Trump minus the baggage” for the GOP.

He sure managed to create a ton of baggage for himself. If he'd only been able to act like a human being and not be the most openly hostile man on the planet he might have had a chance.
Good thing those were both impossible for him.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

BigglesSWE posted:

I kind of believed it but I hadn't heard him actually speak. Once I did I knew he was dead in the water TBH, mostly because he hadn't really made a huge splash announcing his campaign. I fell for it too, so I'm not saying I saw through the bullshit, but once I actually heard him try and stump it was immediately obvious how much of an absolute charisma vacuum he was. Lol!

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

BigglesSWE posted:

I had the exact same thought yesterday when watching the video of him impotently dealing with the protestors that showed up. But also, Trump so incredibly hosed up the game that you just.. never know.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Samovar posted:

Hello, Mr. Musk.

🤣🤣🤣

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
I hope that when trump is finally dead they can hook his burger-addled brain to a computer to let him post from beyond the grave. Imagine the anger he’d feel towards an afterlife.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

once I heard his voice I knew dessbtis didn’t stand a chance. he sounds like a weenie.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

speaking of wienies, what's the new thread position on postin' hot dogs?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I know it's locked, but I want the penalty to be 450 million for the bigly, wet 45th president.

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."

Toxic Mental posted:

:siren: Voting is now locked on the mod contest :siren:

I threw away the trillion dollar guess

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TRUMP PROMISES BEDLAM IF NOT TOTALLY IMMUNE

- Today's headlines

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Post ITT every time you laugh that Trump poisoned the well so much that now the Republicans can't find a single realistic candidate to run instead of him

kazil posted:

:nomnom:

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
I know voting is closed, but for curiosity’s sake, would “BIG MONEY, BIG MAD” have been an acceptable guess?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

kazil posted:

I mean don't go hogwild but once and a while is fine

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

LaserPrinter69 posted:

I threw away the trillion dollar guess

WOW OK

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I mean don't go dogwild but once and a while is fine

Current Trump thread is its greatest iteration?!?
Many such cases!
:nomnom:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

From MSNBC
lol "clown show"

MSNBC posted:

There’s not much of a chance that Tuesday’s judges will find Sauer’s tap-dancing convincing. Should the court correctly find Trump’s immunity argument ridiculous, Sauer has indicated that the next step is to go to the Supreme Court. The argument is likely to fail there, too. But all that really matters here is running out the clock, bumping the trial’s March start date further and further back, until Trump is safely back in office, able to dismiss the charges against himself and turn his immunity fantasy into reality.

Stoatbringer fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jan 10, 2024

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
I missed the details and didn't see it here, but I guess there was some nothingburger case up before the Supreme Court yesterday, and all 6 conservative justices recused themselves, so the remaining three didn't have quorum and the case had to be thrown out.
What's the likelihood they pull some poo poo like that with some or all of Tmurp's cases?

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Steve Dookie was right there. Our favorite president is slippin!

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Obsidianheart posted:

I missed the details and didn't see it here, but I guess there was some nothingburger case up before the Supreme Court yesterday, and all 6 conservative justices recused themselves, so the remaining three didn't have quorum and the case had to be thrown out.
What's the likelihood they pull some poo poo like that with some or all of Tmurp's cases?

I believe the lower court ruling stands in such instances, so that would not work out as easily for them.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

BigglesSWE posted:

Desantis was on track to be the competent fascist, and then he drove a tank and we all know how that goes in American politics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCIZqPoQfEA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

DeSantis was never on track to be a "competent fascist" because that image required 100% sanitized and controlled pressers in his little fiefdom. Once he's not in complete control of his own narrative from the bottom up, he falls apart.