Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rasmus
Jul 13, 2016

I wish I was brian Blessed

More of this.

Hope they managed to fine that guy for property damage or whatever. Boggles my mind when I see people just bumble through caution tape and other signs that say "Don't go here".

Over the holidays, I went to see my niece's school play. They had taped off the first few rows in the auditorium for the kids to sit. Of course, some entitled parents would barge right through and sit there, forcing a teacher to go tell them they are idiots and need to move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Rasmus posted:

Boggles my mind when I see people just bumble through caution tape and other signs that say "Don't go here".

I've lived in this area for two years now, and since I got here the roads have been under construction. More and more roads are becoming new construction locations even while old locations are still under construction. There is caution tape everywhere. Nobody knows what any of it means. Is there danger? Probably not. Probably just a normal sidewalk that's been cautioned off for two years now. If you want to be a pedestrian, you gotta walk under the caution tape, or navigate this maze of not-caution-taped-off sidewalks that may end in dead ends. It fucks me up. I don't know what to think of caution tape. I'm very likely to be like this guy and just assume it means gently caress-all nothing and blunder into some wet cement.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
You can get these little colored glow-in-the-dark pebbles that you can toss in front of you to assess whether it's safe to proceed. If you can't hear the landing, it's probably not.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Karate Bastard posted:

You can get these little colored glow-in-the-dark pebbles that you can toss in front of you to assess whether it's safe to proceed. If you can't hear the landing, it's probably not.

You mean Soulstones?? Please don't toss them into the abyss:ohdear:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard posted:

I guess when every time you leave the house turns into STALKER LARP, it's a sign you should move

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

steinrokkan posted:

I guess when every time you leave the house turns into STALKER LARP, it's a sign you should move

but the zone is so beautiful in spring.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Get out of here Stalker

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Carthag Tuek posted:

i mean the account was clearly compromised so they couldnt really know that you had gotten it back?

anyway,
https://twitter.com/TheWapplehouse/status/1744204158545084920

Now he has to climb a mountain using only a sledge hammer to get it off.
He'll be getting over it for quite some time.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
One more, over the top this time, quick before he wriggles loose

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
https://i.imgur.com/nTTJ22N.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/atIc5Sj.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/OXRYwoJ.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/N6j2OVe.mp4

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

lol

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

credburn posted:

I've lived in this area for two years now, and since I got here the roads have been under construction. More and more roads are becoming new construction locations even while old locations are still under construction. There is caution tape everywhere. Nobody knows what any of it means. Is there danger? Probably not. Probably just a normal sidewalk that's been cautioned off for two years now. If you want to be a pedestrian, you gotta walk under the caution tape, or navigate this maze of not-caution-taped-off sidewalks that may end in dead ends. It fucks me up. I don't know what to think of caution tape. I'm very likely to be like this guy and just assume it means gently caress-all nothing and blunder into some wet cement.

You can usually tell if the cement is wet by looking to see if it looks like wet cement.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Ten years on and the Sochi Olympic village is still delivering :allears:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Bluemillion posted:

Now he has to climb a mountain using only a sledge hammer to get it off.
He'll be getting over it for quite some time.

Excuse me.

Yosemite hammer.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Outrail posted:

You can usually tell if the cement is wet by looking to see if it looks like wet cement.

How dare you obstruct their right of way by expecting them to look where they're going.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Outrail posted:

I live in Oregon, everything here is wet all the time.

thealphabetsez
Jun 1, 2004

credburn posted:

I live in Oregon, everything here is wet all the time.

It’ll be the covered thing in that case :razzy:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'm so glad I grew up without smartphones and the Internet

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
If we wanted someone to know someone else had a booty we'd have to write it down, fold it up, and attempt to pass it down to whoever we wanted to inform of said booty.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Back in my day we couldn't even afford booty. We had to make our own booties out of paper mache and old, deflated volleyballs we would scrounge from the old pond behind the school. And if you wanted to tell someone about it? A telegram to your friend would cost you at least three hogshead.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Biplane posted:

Back in my day we couldn't even afford booty. We had to make our own booties out of paper mache and old, deflated volleyballs we would scrounge from the old pond behind the school. And if you wanted to tell someone about it? A telegram to your friend would cost you at least three hogshead.

We called nickels hogshead on account of the picture of the hogs head on em. "Give me five hogs for a quarter", you'd say.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

If we wanted someone to know someone else had a booty we'd have to write it down, fold it up, and attempt to pass it down to whoever we wanted to inform of said booty.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Elias_Maluco posted:

Cant park there matey

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
I mean, he can and did.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Bottom Liner posted:

I mean, he can and did.

Wait a minute, the driver in the original "You can't park there" video also could and did

You've busted this case wide open, McGinty! You'll get a commendation from the commissioner for sure!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

credburn posted:

Why is the guy so... distressed at the end?

There's no audio and I assume someone else at the table yelled "that's nacho cheese!"

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

canyoneer posted:

There's no audio and I assume someone else at the table yelled "that's nacho cheese!"

:)

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

canyoneer posted:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Coffee Sludge posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ_4oiLkoIQ

I'd say he was incredibly loving stupid for stopping where he did. The bridge operator also didn't clear the bridge so didn't notice he was there (view obstructed apparently). Also Florida.

Thanks. Good to hear the operator got fired.

Stupidity all around.

Also: Florida.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
They should just lower the river

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

*extreme GDQ voice*

...and now Skeez will go for the Marina Skip to get out of the tutorial area, but it takes frame perfect timing not to get stuck on the quay itself...

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Rasmus posted:

More of this.

Hope they managed to fine that guy for property damage or whatever. Boggles my mind when I see people just bumble through caution tape and other signs that say "Don't go here".

Over the holidays, I went to see my niece's school play. They had taped off the first few rows in the auditorium for the kids to sit. Of course, some entitled parents would barge right through and sit there, forcing a teacher to go tell them they are idiots and need to move.

One of the restrooms at my work was under renovation. The contractors blocked it off with a large sign, caution tape, a plastic sheet to prevent dust from spreading, power tools, and stacks of flooring supplies. One of my coworkers still went in there to piss in a toilet without any water.

edit: there is a second restroom on the opposite side of same floor, it wasn't an emergency just arrogant laziness

Pead has a new favorite as of 16:48 on Jan 10, 2024

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Day drinking. You should put down one of those warped wireframe rugs and watch the show

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Pead posted:

One of the restrooms at my work was under renovation. The contractors blocked it off with a large sign, caution tape, a plastic sheet to prevent dust from spreading, power tools, and stacks of flooring supplies. One of my coworkers still went in there to piss in a toilet without any water.

edit: there is a second restroom on the opposite side of same floor, it wasn't an emergency just arrogant laziness

Just reminded me of a live show I worked on with one of the biggest CEOs in the world. Broadcast live to hundred of thousands of people. Was in a big, pretty atrium that happened to also have a kitchenette kinda area just out of frame. I literally put black and yellow caution tape over the microwave door, and while he was live, some jackass peeled the tape off and heated up his lunch. Pretty sure we had taped the whole area off as well.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...9d5476bba679a8&

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Roundup Ready posted:

Just reminded me of a live show I worked on with one of the biggest CEOs in the world. Broadcast live to hundred of thousands of people. Was in a big, pretty atrium that happened to also have a kitchenette kinda area just out of frame. I literally put black and yellow caution tape over the microwave door, and while he was live, some jackass peeled the tape off and heated up his lunch. Pretty sure we had taped the whole area off as well.

Actual footage of Roundup Ready:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iyTZamct-M

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

lol. pretty much, but in the "whisper yell" voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒