Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

He looks like a Fist of the North Star villain whose head is about to explode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
it is

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

super sweet best pal posted:

instead he's a DSA North Star villain whose head already exploded

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hell yeah MEN ONLY

dudes rock

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
thumbing through MEN ONLY right after i finish reading GIRLIE

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Malleum posted:

thumbing through MEN ONLY right after i finish reading GIRLIE

then when you feel guilty you've got CONFESSION

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
why, i was told michigan was salami in the bag

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1744849021221400757

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

nani?!?

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

*Sad trombone*

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
The only prospect about voting for the libs that tempts me even slightly is the idea that there might be another jan 6th riot where lots of chuds die and go to prison fighting cops but even that isn't enough to tempt me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

LuxuryLarva posted:

The only prospect about voting for the libs that tempts me even slightly is the idea that there might be another jan 6th riot where lots of chuds die and go to prison fighting cops but even that isn't enough to tempt me.

If Biden wins bc of actual no poo poo Democrat election interference by kicking him off the ballots, it will be nuts .

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

if somehow that ballot poo poo stands the gop will do the same in all the chud states including several of the swing ones

so should be interesting if that happens

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I had a real person not in the employee of the DNC tell me today that it's actually good to kick people off the ballot and blamed 2000, 2004, and 2016 on 3rd party voters being too stupid.
Weirdly enough they had no comment on 2020 and Georgia.

They really seem to think that if you just exclude options people want to vote for we'd all vote democrat instead of not showing up. They were cool with ranked choice voting though! Libs have thoroughly poisoned that concept for me. They're now basically admitting the point is to still limit the outcome to the 2 'real' parties, but getting to formally put a frowny face next to your vote.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It's not as if it takes any prodding to get many Democrats saying things like "There should be an IQ test to vote."

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

In Training posted:

If Biden wins bc of actual no poo poo Democrat election interference by kicking him off the ballots, it will be nuts .

Makework for the FBI

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
democracy is when you choose one of two genocidal rapists, and if you don't, you're hitler 3

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.

In Training posted:

I'm almost there. Keep going.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

ex post facho posted:

democracy is when you choose one of two genocidal rapists, and if you don't, you're hitler 3

If everyone is Hitler.....no one is Hitler..

So that's the Democrats' plan....

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

ex post facho posted:

I would simply vote with my conscience, as endorsed by elder statesman J. Robinette Biden.

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1261340540160761857

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Platystemon posted:

I would simply vote with my conscience, as endorsed by elder statesman J. Robinette Biden.

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1261340540160761857

this will be my response to any poo poo I get about my vote in the next 11 months

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Oh no!

Anyway,

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

My red text is becoming prescient

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Ask not what you can do for your country, ask when was the last time your country did anything for you.

90sgamer
Jun 28, 2023
fuck off worms butthole guy!!!

Ask not what you can do for your country, ask when was the last time your country did anything for you.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Everyone ready for number's wild ride?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lmfao

https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/1743397881023766637

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
:brainworms:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1745277359186698278

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

he must truly believe in zionism with all his heart cuz i have to imagine at least ONE person in his circle of advisors would be willing to recognize this is not doing him any favors. like not even the continued support of israel thing, just going this loving hard about it

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

he must truly believe in zionism with all his heart cuz i have to imagine at least ONE person in his circle of advisors would be willing to recognize this is not doing him any favors. like not even the continued support of israel thing, just going this loving hard about it

the zionists shot him with the stroke gun! and they'll do it again!
or they just bribed him

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hatebag posted:

or they just bribed him

i mean yeah but they bribe like 3/4 of all us politicians and they aren't all (publicly) going full white supremacist in support of Israel

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

fuckin lmao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
like I just woulda thought someone around him would be cautious enough to temper it with a "deeply concerned" by now that's all

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
remember when the spineless loving coward democrats excoriated Omar for correctly saying that israel buys influence with money via AIPAC? loving joke rear end loser party

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/stat...00%2Fframe.html

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Idk about you guys but as someone who won't vote for Joe Biden, but votes down ballot Dem for harm reduction, the Stroke Ogre doing an endzone dance about how he was Just Pretending about giving a poo poo about anything I believe in sure is giving me pause on voting for more liberals

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

It's gonna be cool to see him turn into the new Manchin if Biden gets a second term

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
turn into?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
he strokes out and says he's in love with israel
can't find a fetter man...

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i mean yeah but they bribe like 3/4 of all us politicians and they aren't all (publicly) going full white supremacist in support of Israel

it's always funny to think about how cheap it is to bribe politicians because they are all just psychos with no principles other than selfishness. it's like ten grand to get them to sign off on genocide lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

He is in spirit but in practice he has yet to be labeled by many centrists as the one guy holding Biden's agenda back.