Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I will say Punk has some powerful resolve. I would have puked if I got my nuts smashed like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I will say Punk has some powerful resolve. I would have puked if I got my nuts smashed like that

Learning that a lot of dick kicks are not very worked and the wrestler just kind of guts it out was the first time I really realized just how insane and built different most of them are.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Gumball Gumption posted:

a lot of dick kicks are not very worked and the wrestler just kind of guts it out

:stonk:

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1693051886989918654/

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

The ICONIC GTS!!!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

Learning that a lot of dick kicks are not very worked and the wrestler just kind of guts it out was the first time I really realized just how insane and built different most of them are.

jesus. I just always assumed they wore cups on nights they knew there would be a nut shot.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Gumball Gumption posted:

CTE of the nuts has no place in our sport.

Except for that one time we're all thinking of.

We discuss it here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4037972

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Shard posted:

jesus. I just always assumed they wore cups on nights they knew there would be a nut shot.

They're wrestlers so actually the solution is "Eh, catch me in the thigh and then slide up a bit and it won't hurt that bad. I'll sell it"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Gumball Gumption posted:

lol those idiots

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don’t give a poo poo about the sanctity of Tony’s posting, I just think he sucks at it. If you’re gonna post don’t be so sweaty and easily rattled.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Ricky steamboat told Fred rosser to crotch himself on the turnbuckle, it's easy he said, and Fred pissed blood for 3 weeks

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

file footage shown here from a training session:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Joey McChrist posted:

file footage shown here from a training session:

thats right

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

CM Punk is vindicated. Tony should not have attacked a worker and poo poo on them with the written word, then had his fans insist that he never did that and you can't read it and he did not say, "You really put AEW in our place getting (worker's name redacted) in a big match on your tv show. Do it more often." but i'm fully messing around by saying any of that stuff. trying to stay on topic. i don't care or believe any of it, or believe anything about aew. do not respond to that stuff unless you like to poop outside the toilet. what i really want to say is that i like when a wrestler does the arm up into the privates punch and holds their arm there up against the private for a long time for dramatic effect. ric flair would do it more often than anyone else i believe but i saw others do it. mostly this happened before february 9 1997 (guesstimate.)

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cavauro posted:

CM Punk is vindicated. Tony should not have attacked a worker and poo poo on them with the written word, then had his fans insist that he never did that and you can't read it and he did not say, "You really put AEW in our place getting (worker's name redacted) in a big match on your tv show. Do it more often." but i'm fully messing around by saying any of that stuff. trying to stay on topic. i don't care or believe any of it, or believe anything about aew. do not respond to that stuff unless you like to poop outside the toilet. what i really want to say is that i like when a wrestler does the arm up into the privates punch and holds their arm there up against the private for a long time for dramatic effect. ric flair would do it more often than anyone else i believe but i saw others do it. mostly this happened before february 9 1997 (guesstimate.)

thank you for saying this

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
thanks to tony khan i now know that jinder mahal is having a wwe title match on raw next week that rollins will carry him to a gentlemens 2 stars and get more tv time because of it rattling him when trolls who dont watch the aew product complained about HOOK challenging Joe even though everyone else liked the idea.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

KungFu Grip posted:

thanks to tony khan i now know that jinder mahal is having a wwe title match on raw next week that rollins will carry him to a gentlemens 2 stars and get more tv time because of it rattling him when trolls who dont watch the aew product complained about HOOK challenging Joe even though everyone else liked the idea.

Smart Marketing Tony

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

This is why I think Tony should have other Tony say this poo poo on air like a real booker

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

What the hell happened to the Bucks

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

It's called Posting, not Just Sit Back and Let Dorks Besmirch Your Wrestling Fed. Tony has done exactly what we all would have done in his situation as a billionaire with a wrestle fed.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

They got their feelings hurt that them and their friends were called gay pedophiles ruining the entire business, and their families told they deserve death, and the owner of the company did nothing to back them up. Get over it already!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yea ok posted:

They got their feelings hurt that them and their friends were called gay pedophiles ruining the entire business, and their families told they deserve death, and the owner of the company did nothing to back them up. Get over it already!

what cspam thread were they posting in

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 minutes!

Eat My Fuc posted:

re-signed a few months ago

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

JUNGLE BOY posted:

what cspam thread were they posting in

Hey pal they may be Marx but no need to go that far

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Eat My Fuc posted:

God dammit. Things are good with them gone and then you gotta poke the bear and ruin it

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

yea ok posted:

lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

Somebody silence this man…. Somebody!!!!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
tony isnt carnie enough to control his workers he needs to train under a real carnie and learn their ways

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jan 10, 2024

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there is a brotherhood of pro wrestlers that transcends company and country. when seth rollins said dean ambrose was trying to murder his family by working for aew, that was out of respect between two real tradesmen of 15 years each. recently tony is a little guy with 5 years in the business who has yet to do anything but stand by and watch or actively take part in tearing down people within that brotherhood, and if i need to spell it out, that makes all the people under him lose respect. people can and will leave and you can only replace so many stars with a nobody named venture victor. if you're going to act this way you can't try to run your business sensibly or well or anything like that afterward, and act like you're these two different people. you have to waste a lot more millions of dollars than what he has done. he should have offered giulia 10 million dollars and brought in goldberg. "usa network" said cagematch.net on twitter so he should have bought cagematch.net and made it redirect to an illegal stream of the usa network

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Tony Khan should become a wrestler.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Numero6 posted:

he's not ready

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’m going to train Tony to become a wrestler

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

yea ok posted:

haha

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Numero6 posted:

or, at the very least, an on-screen character inserted squarely into aew's most prominent storylines

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cavauro posted:

there is a brotherhood of pro wrestlers that transcends company and country. when seth rollins said dean ambrose was trying to murder his family by working for aew, that was out of respect between two real tradesmen of 15 years each. recently tony is a little guy with 5 years in the business who has yet to do anything but stand by and watch or actively take part in tearing down people within that brotherhood, and if i need to spell it out, that makes all the people under him lose respect. people can and will leave and you can only replace so many stars with a nobody named venture victor. if you're going to act this way you can't try to run your business sensibly or well or anything like that afterward, and act like you're these two different people. you have to waste a lot more millions of dollars than what he has done. he should have offered giulia 10 million dollars and brought in goldberg. "usa network" said cagematch.net on twitter so he should have bought cagematch.net and made it redirect to an illegal stream of the usa network

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

NienNunb posted:

I’m going to train Tony to become a wrestler

hew gonna do so many 3ds and bubba bombs

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Suplex Liberace posted:

i demand blood again

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

sick of hearing about botcha stanks. shes not even wrestling and i see posts about her every week. need her to come back at the rumble and then maybe everyone can stfu

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

tony isnt carnie enough to control his workers he needs to train under a real carnie and learn their ways

i agree put jarrett in charge. no irony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

actual potential spoiler for someone backstage tonight. dont mouse over unless you want to see it.

hell thread bitch

its pac tho