Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug

FMguru posted:

Henry Mancini already wrote the perfect song for Donald Trump back in 1961 though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1z4JfxFb6c

Maybe this one is more appropriate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05bs26Jgp3I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

InsertPotPun posted:

i forget the exact numbers but he rammed them right up against the spending limit and refused to let them share his offices. secret service had to rent entire floors of his buildings.

they also had to use obama's toilet in his garage because kushner and ivanka refused to let them use theirs. they then wrecked obama's toilet

Wait so obama just doesn't have a toilet now? That must really suck for him. :(

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

redshirt posted:

Don't "both sides" this, that's not true. Or go ahead and list all the crimes Obama did.

yeah we had 44 presidents where the immunity powers they had worked perfectly fine and had no issues. it's one of the longest-standing bits of executive conduct in the nation's history. it's only "TRUMP" it apparently doesn't work for. i'm therefore inclined to think the problem is "TRUMP".

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

InsertPotPun posted:

i forget the exact numbers but he rammed them right up against the spending limit and refused to let them share his offices. secret service had to rent entire floors of his buildings.

they also had to use obama's toilet in his garage because kushner and ivanka refused to let them use theirs. they then wrecked obama's toilet

why is obama's toilet near kushner and ivanka's? I thought the kushner and ivanka thing was, they refused to live in DC and wanted to live in one of the rich people satellite places around DC, and then also refused secret service/the help using their house so the Service had to use rent-a-johns.

also apparently they were bad neighbors and everyone hated them.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Post ITT every time you LOL Large Marge shows off Hunter's huge hog.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I don't believe in slut shaming or assuming anything about people, but you know for a fact that she absolutely wants to tackle that hog like a rural farmer with an AR-15.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

lol good thing he didn't drop out of the big fatso who is stupid and smells bad race. he's almost in first place!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I don't believe in slut shaming or assuming anything about people, but you know for a fact that she absolutely wants to tackle that hog like a rural farmer with an AR-15.

Throw out this election malarkey and decide the presidency on a candidate's ability to wrangle a greased hog.

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I've been ignoring the specifics of her antics so I haven't seen what's shes been showing in committee, but wow - there is no possible fig leaf for this (lol), this is just super blatant and in any rational world would be sanctionable.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

PhazonLink posted:

why is obama's toilet near kushner and ivanka's? I thought the kushner and ivanka thing was, they refused to live in DC and wanted to live in one of the rich people satellite places around DC, and then also refused secret service/the help using their house so the Service had to use rent-a-johns.

also apparently they were bad neighbors and everyone hated them.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/01/14/secret-service-bathroom-ivanka-trump-jared-kushner/

quote:

“Instructed not to use any of the half-dozen bathrooms inside the couple’s house, the Secret Service detail assigned to President Trump’s daughter and son-in-law spent months searching for a reliable restroom to use on the job,” the paper reported, citing neighbors and law enforcement officials.

It quoted one law enforcement official as saying: “It’s the first time I ever heard of a Secret Service detail having to go to these extremes to find a bathroom.”

It added that Secret Service members in the couple’s detail who were desperate to relieve themselves had resorted to a porta-potty, as well as bathrooms at the homes of Barack Obama and Vice-President Mike Pence.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/TheTNHoller/status/1745227679106826282?s=20

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

TIMES IS TOUGH

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 46 hours!

thats a great way to tell two people terrible people to go gently caress each other lol

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

redshirt posted:

Don't "both sides" this, that's not true. Or go ahead and list all the crimes Obama did.

I mean…if he didn’t crime then he didn’t crime. I don’t think he did, any more than a normal president.

Would just be nice to know there was accountability.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
LOL

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

I initially thought the 8 was a B and was briefly very impressed.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

bird with big dick posted:

e: sorry wrong thread

My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men.

The word itself makes some men uncomfortable.

Vagina.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

more like Moms for Liberating Merchandise.
I hope Loss Prevention yelled, "Nobody wants to work anymore!" at her.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
so target really does let you steal a bunch to run them charges up? scumbaggery vs scumbag

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

“Gentlelady” is such an awkward word.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

InsertPotPun posted:

so target really does let you steal a bunch to run them charges up? scumbaggery vs scumbag

It’s like a real life Price is Right!

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023
Moms 4 Liberty are a deep cover crust punk operation

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

InsertPotPun posted:

From what I understand they let people steal enough to get felonies then they'll go after them. However I think they still prosecute smaller crimes , also it depends if you are white.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Stoatbringer posted:

“Gentlelady” is such an awkward word.

Especially when applied to MJT.

Just go with "bitch" and be done with it. ("oval office" is also acceptable.)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nelson Mandingo posted:

WHEN IN DOUBT, PULL IT OUT

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Hollismason posted:

From what I understand they let people steal enough to get felonies then they'll go after them. However I think they still prosecute smaller crimes , also it depends if you are white.

There's a depressing number of vids out there of people recording others filling up bags or carts with small or expensive things and walking straight out the door. In a few of these vids random shoppers try to stop them. Otherwise the person goes to their car or whatever and drives off.

If no one stops them they often drive to a place on the same street and repeat.

It's why several stores have closed down in various locations in the States, it was that bad and constant.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
“7 toed honkey dipshit”

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

There's that catty bitch president I know and love!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The Last Call posted:

There's a depressing number of vids out there of people recording others filling up bags or carts with small or expensive things and walking straight out the door. In a few of these vids random shoppers try to stop them. Otherwise the person goes to their car or whatever and drives off.

It's why several stores have closed down in various locations in the States, it was that bad and constant.

:chloe:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 46 hours!

The Last Call posted:

word?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Oh no.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

funeral home DJ posted:

What's the equivalent of "Rods from God" when the rod isn't a rod made of tungsten but is a massive sack of poo poo instead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zp3b6YCXqI&t=80s

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

The Last Call posted:

this is 100% false. a corporate lie that's been unmasked many, many times

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
“I have great fantasies” sounded almost like a Trump imitation to me, but I assume that’s not allowed within the Cult.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

InsertPotPun posted:

this is 100% false. a corporate lie that's been unmasked many, many times

I'm glad to hear it.

Could you show me some articles about it.

I'm quite curious on what ones that said and faked it.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Look, gently caress her, but if Target is going to constantly bitch about people stealing knowing that it plays right into the message that Republicans want to broadcast, that crime is out of control under Biden and leadership of liberal cities (It's not and Target has settled several lawsuits over wage theft) HIRE SOME GODDAMN CHECKERS!

If you are going to make your customers work as unpaid employees, you don't really get to bitch too much if they steal some poo poo.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Boneghazi

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 46 hours!
do you're own research

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Apollodorus posted:

I mean…if he didn’t crime then he didn’t crime. I don’t think he did, any more than a normal president.

Would just be nice to know there was accountability.

If we're using terms for war crimes and criminality that we charged the japanese and germans with then yes, every US President has committed war crimes and criminality. A lot of people aren't going to like this, but I think not being able to be charged for crimes by using aggression or violence makes sense in context of self-defense or against truly bad actors. If presidents weren't insulated from criminal consequences it would be pretty easy for enemy or rival nations with less scruples to use squeamishness for bloodshed or violence against the United States.

It should be pretty obvious that Trump's crimes were fundamentally committed as an act of self-service and enrichment. Barack Obama drone striking a bunch of weddings was a pathetic crime and awful but the intention was dictated by bad intelligence and dumb political ideology pressures, not his re-election campaign and future speaker fees.