Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

oh gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...
Destroying a shitload of defective fireworks (flashing & loud noises, obviously).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y88jS1LNFww&t=340s

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Cat Hatter posted:

Does anyone know which region uses these particular condiment's on a hotdog? Wikipedia lists four different regional variations for coney dogs just in Michigan.

The watermark says "CircleKNorge," so Norway evidently.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Carthag Tuek posted:

there was a clip on vine or something like 10+ years ago with a guy in an excavator dumping a tiny bit of dirt into a kid's toy truck but lol searchig it now theres a billion recently uploaded videos with lame thumbnails so im gonna stick to posting about the memory of it. it was a good video

Here you go, it's a good video yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6oM6ip9oHU

Chrysophylax
Dec 28, 2006
._.

Desert Bus posted:

So a chilly dog?

:drat:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
A wild Onion Weigher appears

https://x.com/onionweigher/status/1740895084806033881?s=20

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Karl, onion!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://v.redd.it/voj3aqmy1nbc1/DASH_720.mp4

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
got his rear end

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

You know, I always thought a ram would beat a deer in a headbutt fight. I’ve learned something new today.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I like the deer that couldn't be damned about the violent fight happening a meter or two away, but is just really drat curios what that person filming them's all about.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Robobot posted:

You know, I always thought a ram would beat a deer in a headbutt fight. I’ve learned something new today.

He would. That's why the deer utilized jiu-jitsu.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

That's a weak rear end small onion, this bad boy is 8600 grams, what's this a baby onion you are showing us

https://www.greenmatters.com/food/worlds-largest-onion

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I read recently that usually the record weight growers are in northern Alaska to take full advantage of the long summer days. Are there rules against using indoor lighting to achieve the same effect or are artificial lights just not as good as the natural solar light or something?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Beer_Suitcase posted:

That's a weak rear end small onion, this bad boy is 8600 grams, what's this a baby onion you are showing us

https://www.greenmatters.com/food/worlds-largest-onion

I feel the badass thing about that tweet is that an Onion Weigher got to be justifiably :smug: It's just one of those perfect sequences of set-up and follow-through.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Bread Liar

dr_rat posted:

I like the deer that couldn't be damned about the violent fight happening a meter or two away, but is just really drat curios what that person filming them's all about.

She knows which one is likely to be a real threat.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Robobot posted:

AFAIK, rams and goats have exceptional knockout power for their size because they can rear up and/or charge explosively before headbutting (I've seen a ram knock out a cow), but they don't have the mass or leverage to beat a grownass deer in a pushing match (which is what deer fights often are).

For content:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk1fUzkqwbQ

Suleman has a new favorite as of 23:36 on Jan 11, 2024

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Robobot posted:

I thought it was because the ram brought a hammer to a knife fight. They're horns are more bashy bashy and the deer's are more stabby stabby.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

:cry:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Suleman posted:

AFAIK, rams and goats have exceptional knockout power for their size because they can rear up and/or charge explosively before headbutting (I've seen a ram knock out a cow), but they don't have the mass or leverage to beat a grownass deer in a pushing match (which is what reindeer fights often are).

For content:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk1fUzkqwbQ

That doesn't look like a reindeer.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Blue Footed Booby posted:

it's a yanmar

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Lazy_Liberal posted:

it's a yanmar

???

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Oopsie daisy, I'm still going through post-christmas rehab.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

RIP Rambro even though I didn’t like your name

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Ommin posted:

I thought it was because the ram brought a hammer to a knife fight. They're horns are more bashy bashy and the deer's are more stabby stabby.

It's so bizarre to me that some animals evolved to hit things with their heads, or just generally have their fighty bits on their heads. I wonder how that happened.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Mister Speaker posted:

It's so bizarre to me that some animals evolved to hit things with their heads, or just generally have their fighty bits on their heads. I wonder how that happened.

It’s a lot of mass and momentum to be throwing around. 4 legged animals kicking with their hind legs is pretty good too but it’s pretty much only a defensive move.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Mister Speaker posted:

have their fighty bits on their heads

That’s most things with teeth.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

It's more of a johndeere

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Robobot posted:

i think the ram figured out the does were not his ewes and was trying to back out gracefully but failed

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

thatbastardken posted:

i think the ram figured out the does were not his ewes and was trying to back out gracefully but failed

Ah, well that must be where the word “ramification” came from.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

thatbastardken posted:

Any port in a storm, bro

Edit: reminds me of an old-rear end video of a dachshund that got loose in the zoo and ended up in the lion enclosure, where he was trying to hump the indifferent, snoozing lionesses. All the comments were "you go little guy" and "shoot for the mooooooon."

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 14:00 on Jan 12, 2024

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://i.imgur.com/9oNCFMa.mp4

SerthVarnee
Mar 13, 2011

It has been two zero days since last incident.
Big Super Slapstick Hunk
Motherfuck. That's where my nightmare got that particular character from! (it was not a good night's sleep to go through a scenario where you are facing off against that guy at optimal distance for him, awkwardly holding a wood chopping axe while standing in a corner and being very limited in your options and time to choose between said options.)

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I was wondering why we haven't heard from ol' Dracula lately.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Crowetron posted:

I was wondering why we haven't heard from ol' Dracula lately.

is that silverchain, the prequel to silverchair????

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

SerthVarnee posted:

Motherfuck. That's where my nightmare got that particular character from! (it was not a good night's sleep to go through a scenario where you are facing off against that guy at optimal distance for him, awkwardly holding a wood chopping axe while standing in a corner and being very limited in your options and time to choose between said options.)

You grabbed the axe. I never even see the axe. I just stand there throwing the worlds lightest punches.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Is this really possible? I thought the crack of a whip was a miniature sonic boom, and figured you wouldn't be able to put that kind of momentum into a length of chain like you would with more traditional whip construction.

It's badass either way.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

My best is to hope I manage to poo poo myself in terror before he whips my head open.
Don't want my headstone to say I stood there and did nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Mister Speaker posted:

Is this really possible? I thought the crack of a whip was a miniature sonic boom, and figured you wouldn't be able to put that kind of momentum into a length of chain like you would with more traditional whip construction.

It's badass either way.

You probably wouldn't be able to do it with a chain that's as short as a standard whip.