Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

InsertPotPun posted:

it's fine, these types of things are made to be persuasive and everywhere. you remember the lady who burned herself with mcdonalds coffee? there are entire generations that believe she was stupid and poor poor mcdonalds was the victim of overly litigious scumbags. i took a food safety course and i was the only one who raised their had when the instructor asked if we thought that the lawsuit was justified.
100% it was, for many many reasons. but sooooo many people don't know the real story

You are quite right about that poor woman. I remember when whe story first came out and the whole thing was mocked and made fun of. It was only in the last few years people have finally begun to learn about how serious it was and how bad she got scolded. It was bad. It was ubelievable bad. And of course it wasn't the first time it happened to someone. Others had received similar injuries from coffee bought from Mcdonalds, it was a known thing. It's crazy and depressing how long it takes the truth to come out and really make itself revealed to the wider population.

Trump:
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1745255832420323625

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Three Olives posted:

We just installed a fridge and freezer in our garage so we don't have to be home when Walmart delivers our groceries, so there is always hope.

I sincerely and unironically hope you get torn apart by wolves some day

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

also if you ever look up the evidence, that coffee burnt the poo poo out of her-- the total amount awarded by the jury wasnt enough and the judge didnt even let her get that

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Now that we have some Sensible, “non-insane” moderation in here, can we FINALLY GET SOME HOT DOGS UP IN THIS BITCH

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

gently caress target and steal their poo poo.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

kazil posted:

lol if you were shopping and someone was stealing poo poo, why would you give even the slightest gently caress?

If I were an employee I wouldn't even give a gently caress

If someone was just walking out I'm not going to care. If someone is sticking meat down their pants I'm going to get annoyed at the lack of hygiene.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

...and now we know the REAL reason for the completely random Truth post about her...

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

a bigger crime should be people who grab meat out of a freezer/refrigerator and then decide they dont want it and just place it anywhere on a normal unrefrigerated shelf

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Wow, that's really horrible. He's been flying down to Miami to support her and...oh, he hasn't. Well, she's been coming to as many of his court appearances as she could and...oh, she hasn't. I'm getting reports she hasn't been seen with him since he left office or something. Truly, a love story for the ages.

:chaostrump: "Christmas alone at Mar A Lago was actually a very loving family, surrounding me"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Comer sure talks a real big game when he's not stuttering like the slob he is to basic inquiry

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
If I had my own water slide in my house I would be using it every goddamn day and probably work in some way to always use it whenever I leave the house. Downside is I know my dogs would use it all the time too and then jump on the bed getting it soggy as gently caress and that's a mold problem waiting to happen.

The GOP really can't help but make Hunter seem cool as gently caress, can they?

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Next week: Footage of Hunter Biden playing Lazer Tag in the nude with hookers

Republicans outraged. "HE WAS RUNNING AFTER THEY SPECIFICALLY SAID YOU CAN'T"

mystes
May 31, 2006

Barometer posted:

Wow, that's really horrible. He's been flying down to Miami to support her and...oh, he hasn't. Well, she's been coming to as many of his court appearances as she could and...oh, she hasn't. I'm getting reports she hasn't been seen with him since he left office or something. Truly, a love story for the ages.

:chaostrump: "Christmas alone at Mar A Lago was actually a very loving family, surrounding me"
I mean more to the point, if Trump isn't accepting the terms for him to give his own closing argument, since it's a civil trail there's literally no reason he even has to be there at all. He's free to go hang out with Melania if he wants, so there's no reason to delay anything for that.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Or! Or... and stay with me here... the President could maybe don't do crime.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Random Stranger posted:

If someone was just walking out I'm not going to care. If someone is sticking meat down their pants I'm going to get annoyed at the lack of hygiene.

the only time i cared when someone was stealing at my work was when it was a coworker, and she stole money from my cash drawer.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Logic Probed posted:

This feels like a threat.

I said to my chud dad after they impeached Donald Trump that every single President for the rest of our lives is going to be impeached if their party holds a minority in the House. He 100% agreed with me, and in hindsight I'm starting to wonder if he knew something I didn't.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Barometer posted:

It kind of got lost in like everything during the Trump presidency, but one of the weirdest palace intrigue undercurrents within the Trump administration was every time something would come up about Melania secretly hating being First Lady and Trump for making her do it the pro-Trump pushback was always "Actually, Melania is like super racist too and they bond over their shared hatred of perceived political enemies."

It was never about their special bond that we never see, that Melania was actually super in love with Trump and they cherished their weekly special dinners", it was always "Isn't it just adorable that Melania is an awful human too!".

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Remember when his deposition for this case was delayed because Ivana died?

Trump's gonna run outta relatives with all these court cases

:tinfoil:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
So anyone watching the DeSantis/Haley debate on CNN tonight? Come on you sickos.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Silly Burrito posted:

So anyone watching the DeSantis/Haley debate on CNN tonight? Come on you sickos.

The who/what now?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1745255832420323625

bonus:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Holy poo poo, Santos is so close to making an actual salient point

Jan 11, 2024

TremorX posted:

The who/what now?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Silly Burrito posted:

And miss the competing Trump townhall?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I'm just here for the DeSantis faces

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Three Olives posted:

We just installed a fridge and freezer in our garage so we don't have to be home when Walmart delivers our groceries, so there is always hope.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

you deserved it

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Time_pants posted:

I said to my chud dad after they impeached Donald Trump that every single President for the rest of our lives is going to be impeached if their party holds a minority in the House. He 100% agreed with me, and in hindsight I'm starting to wonder if he knew something I didn't.

Suppose we were starting up a brand new country, today. Like we just won the Revolutionary War and we have exactly the same population we do today, and now we have to write a Constitution.

How the gently caress do we establish sane rules. What do they look like.

Even if you proposed specific Constitutional language that spells out precisely what the President is not allowed to do and whether he can be criminally prosecuted and whether he can pardon himself, and sets up guardrails for all the dumb nod-and-a-wink stuff that the last eight years have demonstrated NOT to be something we can just trust to decorum and tradition to keep within the lines, that we actually need to specifically say "no you may not try to strong-arm our strategic national allies to help with your political campaign or keep stolen national security documents in the bathroom of your mansion" —

How would you ever get enough agreement out of this population to sign off on it?

How did it ever get hammered out in the first place?

Has something irreparably broken in our populace, to make us this much more irrational, this much more obstinate and unwilling to compromise on even the tiniest of things if it threatens our grip on power or our all-encompassingly-important Being Reelected? Were we always this childish and petty and venal and nakedly corrupt, and the Founders had some amazing ace up their sleeve that we've just forgotten about despite every attempt to perpetuate it as a broadway musical?

I guess what I'm asking is, if we had it to do over again... the question isn't "what would we do differently", but "COULD we even do it at all??"

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

Her mugshot has the face of someone who believed that they could do fraud and get away with it like their higher-up right-winger leaders. She forgot that she’s just a lowlife and so does not have those protections of being a big name and famous.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

gently caress target and steal their poo poo.

no. i will avoid jail by not doing felonies thanky ou

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The Last Call posted:

There's a depressing number of vids out there of people recording others filling up bags or carts with small or expensive things and walking straight out the door. In a few of these vids random shoppers try to stop them. Otherwise the person goes to their car or whatever and drives off.

If no one stops them they often drive to a place on the same street and repeat.

It's why several stores have closed down in various locations in the States, it was that bad and constant.

The CVS by my grandmas apartment closed because of shoplifting and now she has to take two busses and BART to get her diabetes medication and she’s always calling me like “Bird, Bird, can you take me to get my medications I’m so old and frail and I don’t get around good no more” and I say “gently caress no bitch why dont you sell your three bedroom three bath in DT SF for $4,000,000 and move to loving Omaha.”

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Insurance companies, who’ve lobbied for the aid of GOP congressmen to help reduce oversight and regulations, are doing what they do best and are taking advantage of victimized people?

No way! It has to be THE BIDENS!!!!

https://x.com/travis_in_flint/status/1745227825760674224?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

Even worse, that dastardly Brandon has ordered his evil commie government thugs to scour the internet and destroy literally any credible evidence of what’s being described in that post!

Very concerning.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

That's a motherfucking lol.

I got more dirt on me in 5 min of PT

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Pants still creased.

Jan 11, 2024

Steal versus Destroy

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
leaving Kroger with more meat down my pants than Hunter Biden

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Harald posted:

leaving Kroger with more meat down my pants than Hunter Biden

Tim Buckley's account spotted

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Wow I can't believe Joe Brandon pulled the "gently caress Hawaii" lever that's crazy, why did Obama install that in the first place?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"judge" "won't" "let"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Near live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuJr5_aLRvM