Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

I'm just here for the DeSantis faces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Tell you what, have Trump write down what his closing statement was going to be, and if the judge can guess what is written down he can't give the statement.

I guarantee what Durmp wants to say is painfully obvious.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Grey Cat posted:

Tell you what, have Trump write down what his closing statement was going to be, and if the judge can guess what is written down he can't give the statement.

I guarantee what Durmp wants to say is painfully obvious.

just a nonstop stream of spittle and the reading of his last ten Tweets.

or is that 10 Xs? 10X?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

TremorX posted:

The who/what now?

Niki is tearing Ron a new one, it's pretty hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m9KqmHVQRs

(Sorry in advance if Hasan is deeply hated ITT for some reason)

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

also he's using 0% of his molle, his few theoretical pouches are empty, his ifak looks empty, and yes, his little pants are creased. he killed an unarmed guy in the middle of a protest and he thinks this makes him strong.

e: in reference to rittenhous

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Hazo posted:

Even worse, that dastardly Brandon has ordered his evil commie government thugs to scour the internet and destroy literally any credible evidence of what’s being described in that post!

Very concerning.

as someone who survived the Tubbs Fire thankfully without damage but had a lot of friends who lost everything, the entire process takes loving years

i dont know what this poo poo is about insurance adjusters not being able to inspect homes, but w/r/t building permits, you have to submit a building plan to get a building permit, which requires architectural drawings, and unless the house was built within the last five years*, the architectural drawings aren't going to meet code so they'll need to be updated. The existing industry of contractors, architects, and engineers who handle this sort of thing is usually loving tiny, because people redeveloping residential land is basically for the ur-rich. Same thing with construction workers - figuring out a buncha dudes to hang and bang isn't a problem, finding 100x the existing speciality guys (drywall, roofing, electrical, plumbing, etc) simply isn't going to loving happen. Even figuring out demo and any sort of landhaul poo poo is a semi-specialized crew that takes weeks and weeks to dig out all the toxic crap from melted homes. Being on an island thousands of miles in the ocean is going to exacerbate these issues a thousand fold.

*City of Santa Rosa put out a waiver so that people could look up their plans in the city archives and rebuild their homes to the same spec, but its been 6+ years and there are still big areas that haven't been rebuilt

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1745268517887189129
Very most important people in the military

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Did you ever see that scene in Scanners?

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

gently caress target and steal their poo poo.

Please don't steal.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Remember when a reporter asked Trump if he had anything to do with Gaetz ousting McCarthy and he just breathlessly goes “no. This trial is a sham nobody is having a worse time on this planet but me”

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

DiomedesGodshill posted:

Please don't Stop the steal.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Oh trumps spending all day doing interviews? I thought he told the judge he needed time to spend with his wife after the death of her mother.
This is an entirely unexpected twist. I am sure everyone is very shocked by this.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
This debate is the drizzling shits.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
why would you watch it, just wait for the highlights of stupidity to be posted here

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Did nobody link the debat?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Grey Cat posted:

Here ya go!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

No, there are two assholes on stage.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

i couldnt find any link to the trump ranting, which is the better one

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Grey Cat posted:

Devils Affricate posted:

Niki is tearing Ron a new one, it's pretty hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m9KqmHVQRs

(Sorry in advance if Hasan is deeply hated ITT for some reason)

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Grey Cat posted:

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/cnn-debate-iowa-01-10-24/index.html

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Yeah, the death of Trump's mother-in-law was really devastating, really made him dwell on his own mortality

...mainly because she was only a year older than him

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You can see Ron's snake tongue

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Ron Desantis, "If they decide that removing Palestinians will prevent another holocaust then who am I to say they shouldn't?"
loving lmao

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

kazil posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1745268517887189129
Very most important people in the military

The WOKE AMERICAN MILITARY?

Or some other military? Like Russian or North Korean?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

The WOKE AMERICAN MILITARY?

Or some other military? Like Russian or North Korean?

He's talking about the Russians not the USA, the Russians called him repeatedly

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

So Haley, would you order strikes in Iran as president?
"well let me tell you a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with that question"
cheering

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Lmao I'm not gonna watch a debate between two people pretending to run for president

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Which general called me? A general called me.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

This about sums up the last 7 years

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Froghammer posted:

Lmao I'm not gonna watch a debate between two people pretending to run for president

Depending on how Trump's legal stuff goes, there's a good chance one of these two will end up the GOP candidate in the general election

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Devils Affricate posted:

Depending on how Trump's legal stuff goes, there's a good chance one of these two will end up the GOP candidate in the general election

All of Trumps trials pretty much happen after the Republican primaries and Trump is going to be their pick . Then he'll get convicted in all of the trials.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Asterite34 posted:

Yeah, the death of Trump's mother-in-law was really devastating, really made him dwell on his own mortality

...mainly because she was only a year older than him

The wrong boomer died

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Did someone finally take the "decorum" out back and drown it? I am here for it.

Raged fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Jan 11, 2024

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Devils Affricate posted:

Is there any cases that would knock him out of the race though? Even if he ends up off the ballot in a bunch of state I still don't see him not winning the primary.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
What the gently caress is this conservative obsession with "JUST DELAY. PUSH IT BACK. NOT NOW. SOME OTHER DAY PLEASE! SOME OTHER TIME." like that's a magical eraser wand against crimes?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
deee santis lies dot com

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Hollismason posted:

All of Trumps trials pretty much happen after the Republican primaries and Trump is going to be their pick . Then he'll get convicted in all of the trials.

dr_rat posted:

Is there any cases that would knock him out of the race though? Even if he ends up off the ballot in a bunch of state I still don't see him not winning the primary.

He's getting kicked off the primary ballots, so that matters even in blue states, and that's all resolving long before the election.

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023

quote:

And on the pedestal these words appear:
desantislies.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007