Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier)

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I like the parallel universes this thread has on this topic. One where Guava and I are posting and one where Owl and Pistol_Pete are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Guavanaut posted:

Ah, the combination bath/urinal.

One which I do not feel compelled to just offer to delivery drivers unprompted.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
can someone provide a tl;dr of what in the gently caress is going on with people talking about underground jews

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

crispix posted:

can someone provide a tl;dr of what in the gently caress is going on with people talking about underground jews

read the last page, the people who posted on it certainly didn't

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

crispix posted:

Some Hasidim built a tunnel under New York so that they could get in and out of a synagogue unobserved.

This is because they are weird.

Every conspiracy theorist is going on about adrenochrome tunnels.

This is because they are weird and antisemitic.

There's some videos of very Orthodox Jewish men popping out of tunnels in New York like if Bugs Bunny were made by Leni Riefenstahl.

They are funny, but most of the people commenting on them are not.

I think that's about all we know.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

It reminds me of the old goon joke where a thread contains two posts, one which I read and one which I don't.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

It was made funnier that a large proportion of the tunnel guys were Israeli and didn't speak a word of English so just babbled effectively incoherently after suddenly bursting out of holes in the street and sewer drains, confusing the living poo poo out of everyone involved.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
There's some bizarre synchronicity between the IDF making up wild claims of Hamas tunnels to justify their genocide, while at the same time a sect of orthodox Judaism with an essentially Bronze Age worldview are enacting Dwarf Fortress under Brooklyn. But...I feel like if I pull on that thread anymore it will make me the kind of anti-Semite that gets selected to run as a Labour MP

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
I immediately texted my Jewish friend in Brooklyn, who had coincidentally just mailed me a zine where he details his travails arguing with the local Mitzvah Tankies. I reckon he's fully melting down at all this.

E: he also sent me a snap of the NYPost cover which is pretty undeniable

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Is that Jewish person just flowing out of the drain T-1000-style? Because it looks like the drain grill is still on

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Microplastics posted:

Is that Jewish person just flowing out of the drain T-1000-style? Because it looks like the drain grill is still on

Yes, if you study the Torah well you can learn this power

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Did anyone say Subterranean Hasidic Jews yet

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Failed Imagineer posted:

There's some bizarre synchronicity between the IDF making up wild claims of Hamas tunnels to justify their genocide, while at the same time a sect of orthodox Judaism with an essentially Bronze Age worldview are enacting Dwarf Fortress under Brooklyn. But...I feel like if I pull on that thread anymore it will make me the kind of anti-Semite that gets selected to run as a Labour MP

I mean, Israel accusing Palestinians of poo poo they themselves are doing is basically a drinking game at this point. Hell half the time they only think to say Palestinians are doing it is because they just did it and instinctively say someone else put poo poo in their pants.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Wachter posted:

Quoting a yosposter quoting someone else

quote:

who knows how deep this Rabbi hole goes?

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Microplastics posted:

Only the Hasidic ones, the Hbase ones can’t.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Microplastics posted:

The New York Post is a sensationalist tabloid roughly equivalent to the Sunday Sport, except owned by Murdoch and leaning hard right. It's considered to be the least credible news outlet in the state. Needless to say, it's Trump's favourite newspaper.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Jedit posted:

The New York Post is a sensationalist tabloid roughly equivalent to the Sunday Sport, except owned by Murdoch and leaning hard right. It's considered to be the least credible news outlet in the state. Needless to say, it's Trump's favourite newspaper.

My father-in-law reads it for "balance", and I'd say it's more like The Scum except no tits or backdoor bean-blasting. Some of the dog-whistle racism they publish as op-eds is brutal

MeinPanzer
Dec 20, 2004
anyone who reads Cinema Discusso for anything more than slackjawed trolling will see the shittiness in my posts
Apparently the reason they were digging the tunnels was primarily to get closer to a mikvah that rabbi Schneerson, whom some Lubavitchers consider to have been the messiah, had used but which the offending group didn’t have access to. Though I’m not sure if that’s just a cover for something more nefarious, like attempted shenanigans against a rival sect.

Apparently they also tunneled directly under a women’s mikvah in doing so and completely undermined its structural integrity, but Hasidic men not giving a poo poo about women isn’t anything new!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
It's the soiled mattress that gets me.
Ok, you could be doing totally legit holy things down there.
But a soiled mattress.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Yeah the guys digging the tunnel think the rabbi is the messiah, but the group who own the place don't think he is and won't tolerate their sacrilege. Really dumb religious freak poo poo. The tunnel guys had to escape because the other group started pouring concrete into the tunnel lol

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Apropos of nothing, but lol

https://twitter.com/a_toots/status/1745426087654388031?t=lGMdZKfTF24RUuVlDK7VGw&s=19

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Shocked and appalled to find out that the sort of people who go on fox hunts are also half cut on brandy all day long, lol.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Wachter posted:

Their new album is fantastic.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Always feel bad seeing those dogs being pulled into these cunts weird fetish about seeing creatures maimed.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Our local goon sab said that if you ever accidentally got in the way of the dogs they'd all just kinda wash over and try licking you as they're trained to absolutely never harm humans.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Someone have the drunk hunters playing yakety sax on their horns while Hasidic men pop out of all the drains and barns and then a plane door lands on one of the hunters and you'll have an early 2024 winner candidate.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
But do they also act to prevent a human coming to harm?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I, Talbot

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Guavanaut posted:

Shocked and appalled to find out that the sort of people who go on fox hunts are also half cut on brandy all day long, lol.

There's a hilarious video posted by some sabs of a redcoat trying to get back on his horse and failing. After a few minutes the horse just starts wandering off.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
hassidim, but i don't believe 'em!!!

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Ah marvelous. Some more war to kick off the year

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

I continually scan myself for signs (eg I've got very bad at remembering names in the last couple of years so frantically googling that!) partly because as a single person with no descendants, if I were to get dementia, to whom will responsibility for my care fall? My siblings and I all fall within a 4 year age range. My nephews and nieces will have no obligations towards me.

Having known various people with serious illnesses who absolutely relied/rely on family members to assist them, I'm becoming convinced that if I (also a single person with no descendants) find myself in a similar situation, euthanasia might be the only solution.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

smellmycheese posted:

Ah marvelous. Some more war to kick off the year

It worked with the Falklands I spose, worth a shot if you're out of any ideas for making your party electable

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Guavanaut posted:

Possibly also that the bloke looks like he's not in great shape and blowing through the horn made him lightheaded.

Anyway yeah, good poo poo, shame the oval office didn't land on his head.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
:toot::toot::confuoot: :geno: :aaaaa: :pusheen::horse::monocle::wotwot:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I wanted to make this joke earlier but got called away mid post so here it is.

Jesus and Sabbatai Zevi were too mainstream, my messiah is underground, so you won't have heard of him.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Failed Imagineer posted:

It worked with the Falklands I spose, worth a shot if you're out of any ideas for making your party electable

Time to make Aden a protectorate again!

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I'm just glad we've got Grant shapps in as defence secretary.

Confidence inspiring.

For all those considering attacking us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001