Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
cruelty ftw!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Louisgod posted:

looks like south dakota has found a cure? maybe elon can go there and stay there.

elon would love the solution

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

how sinister

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Concerning.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Eat This Glob posted:

they all look fairly happy and functional, good for them

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

computer, show me elon musk woke

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

When my mom was a child in the 50s her grandfather tied her left arm to her highchair so she would be ambidextrous

when my granpa was a kid they punished him when he used his left hand to write in school.
the result was he wrote right handed but did sports left handed.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Seems like that would lead to a lot less mediocre white guys, not sure he'd really want that
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1745475145337020463?t=oq_JONmdrIxK2zTFAwkASA&s=19

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

UFOTacoMan posted:

when my granpa was a kid they beat the poo poo out of him when he used his left hand.
the result was he wrote right handed but did sports left handed.

Well being left handed at sports is a boon, so

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

titty_baby_ posted:

Well being left handed at sports is a boon, so

left handed bowlers are annoying. in tournaments and league, you constantly have to battle with your mark changing thanks to the balls pushing oil across the lanes, and if you're bowling with or against somebody who's playing the same line as you, your rolls can change dramatically very quickly. lefties rarely have issues and can generally play straight lines due to having nobody else loving up the oil on their side. fun fact for the day.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1745443849772671471

Long thread but good

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It's pretty cool the richest guy alive posted himself into becoming a fox News grandpa.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Eat This Glob posted:

are these supposed to be pro-meth ads?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
The cool football kids are doing meth. Why aren't you?

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

Eat This Glob posted:

this was actually a really good campaign to address the meth problem that sd has despite it being very funny

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Panfilo posted:

Seems like that would lead to a lot less mediocre white guys, not sure he'd really want that
all the white guys he hires are exceptional, it just so happens. consistently the best of any bunch, it's white guys.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lotta normal people do.meth. its no big deal. My friends aunt did meth and he would let her crash at his house in exchange for cleaning services.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Lots of respiratory illnesses going around... cold, flu, RSV, WMV...

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Precambrian Video Games posted:

Lots of respiratory illnesses going around... cold, flu, RSV, WMV...

gotta be the vaccines

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

spacemang_spliff posted:

The cool football kids are doing meth. Why aren't you?

It's not a youth ing, it's a meth ing.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Elon deciding that competent people are racist because projection

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

telling people on twitter that Elon is wrong never worked in the past so good luck

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Nenonen posted:

It's not a youth ing, it's a meth ing.

:golfclap:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Louisgod posted:

left handed bowlers are annoying. in tournaments and league, you constantly have to battle with your mark changing thanks to the balls pushing oil across the lanes, and if you're bowling with or against somebody who's playing the same line as you, your rolls can change dramatically very quickly. lefties rarely have issues and can generally play straight lines due to having nobody else loving up the oil on their side. fun fact for the day.

*bowls 300 easily with right hand tied behind back*

Mad? :smug:

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

we all laughed at them when they told us DEI was sinister

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Panfilo posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1745475145337020463?t=oq_JONmdrIxK2zTFAwkASA&s=19

has he tried not being racist and sexist?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Louisgod posted:

VERY cool factoid

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Louisgod posted:

skill issue

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Smythe posted:

VERY cool factoid

cool avatar (flicks your wizard hat off)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cool avatar (flicks your wizard hat off)

AGREEEEED

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Smythe posted:

VERY cool factoid

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Louisgod posted:

Please consider posting this type of high quality content on X where it can get more views and engagement

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Woke Mind Virus posted:

Please consider posting this type of high quality content on X where it can get more views and engagement

sinister bowling

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

*bowls 300 easily with right hand tied behind back*

Mad? :smug:

yes, I am

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's pretty cool the richest guy alive posted himself into becoming a fox News grandpa.

I thinks he’s more newsmax, almost OANN

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2024/01/starlink-shows-off-first-texts-to-t-mobile-phones-sent-via-spacex-satellite/

SpaceX is showing off the first text messages sent between T-Mobile phones via one of Starlink's low Earth orbit satellites.

SpaceX posted a photo of the two iPhones that exchanged the texts, which included messages such as "Such signal" and "Much wow."

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

boethius posted:

sinister bowling

dextrous comment

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2024/01/starlink-shows-off-first-texts-to-t-mobile-phones-sent-via-spacex-satellite/

SpaceX is showing off the first text messages sent between T-Mobile phones via one of Starlink's low Earth orbit satellites.

SpaceX posted a photo of the two iPhones that exchanged the texts, which included messages such as "Such signal" and "Much wow."

the best part is if you're using starlink service, there's nothing keeping you from seeing other people's texts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

wow, starlink has reached the capability of regular rear end satellites from 40 years ago. let that sink in

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)