Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Ryan Satin has only brushed up against a real journalist because he isn't one.

Jesus christ it's not hard to become a journalist. Just apply for a news organization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

https://x.com/ryansatin/status/1745217787872804871?s=20

maybe one of the funniest things i’ve read so far this year

He met one at a dinner

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Dave Meltzer looked at me once. Does that count for anything?

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
do you think Satin realizes that Dame is talking about him marking out like a child and weeping when Rousey came out once

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

The idiots are really giving the thread title a run for its money on an hourly basis lately

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Ganso Bomb posted:

The idiots are really giving the thread title a run for its money on an hourly basis lately

competing in the marketplace of ideas gets harder and harder every day, but the rewards (50 likes and a bunch of bots in your replies) are too good to pass up

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

beepo posted:

Dave Meltzer looked at me once. Does that count for anything?

Dave Meltzer smashed a banana in my hair once. That's is how I acquired my journalism powers.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Shard posted:

Ryan Satin has only brushed up against a real journalist because he isn't one.

Jesus christ it's not hard to become a journalist. Just apply for a news organization

if anyone thinks it's hard, just read my post history and know that ive been hired multiple times to be a journalist, and im a stone-cold dipshit. but that's not rare in my profession

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Tampa Bae posted:

do you think Satin realizes

I’ma stop you right there

No

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
the haters are and were wrong about trevor dame

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Punch McLightning posted:

the haters are and were wrong about trevor dame

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Um actually I like him and think he's ok.

(ThROH the Years is a fun listen.)

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Eat This Glob posted:

if anyone thinks it's hard, just read my post history and know that ive been hired multiple times to be a journalist, and im a stone-cold dipshit. but that's not rare in my profession

same. Hired while I was in college, most local tv stations are staffed by very young people from that community. It aint nothing special and certainly isnt hard to get hired. It is a hard job to do and I hated the non stop pressure, deadlines and never being off from work

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1745284310234505276

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/mattkoonmusic/status/1745280284516339936

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

It is, though. It’s Sting’s

Final
Tag team match at
Revolution

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
surely if Sting wanted it to be FTR it'd be FTR

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

surely if Sting wanted it to be FTR it'd be FTR

It’s funny too because if you want someone to look really good while making sure that same person doesn’t get hurt. That’s what the Bucks do.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/JDfromNY206/status/1745279869909397949

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

is this grifter trying to pivot now

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

what a clown lol

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/nick_hausman/status/1745106757821567073?s=46

Imagine getting worked this hard by loving EVIL, loving lol.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

If you can't trust the King of Darkness to give it to you straight who can you trust?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Hausman trying to update his blog but every time he goes to type something Dick Togo cuts the power

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/ryansatin/status/1745289582860746974?s=20

it’s just a prank bro

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I think I've blocked over a hundred reigns pfp/banner/usernames then obvious trolls or even disgusting comments this week on twitter. it's getting cleaner lol

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Just get off twitter

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I follow Wario64 and other videogame deals accounts and sometimes I like to watch wrestling gifs. I don't get mad at twitter or these users and takes a few seconds to block and forget. I'm used to tedious tasks in Excel so dealing with some rogue cell that I need to format to my taste is not a problem :haw:

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

History Comes Inside! posted:

Just get off twitter

yeah, I can post bluesky codes for anyone who needs one. Not perfect by any means, but infinitely better than twitter nowadays lmao

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Pro wrestling feed on Bluesky is pretty good for avoiding horrible opinions. Closest I've seen to a horrible opinion is this and I don't even entirely disagree with it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Just run a personal website and post on dead internet forums. Have a Discord server to watch old wrestling with online friends and have at least one in-person PPV buddy. That's all you really need. If I wanted to expose myself unbidden to bad opinions I'd just read [insert your least favorite user here]'s posts!!!!!

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Lamuella posted:

Pro wrestling feed on Bluesky is pretty good for avoiding horrible opinions. Closest I've seen to a horrible opinion is this and I don't even entirely disagree with it.

But I thought people were complaining the match wasn't against FTR.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Just run a personal website and post on dead internet forums. Have a Discord server to watch old wrestling with online friends and have at least one in-person PPV buddy. That's all you really need. If I wanted to expose myself unbidden to bad opinions I'd just read Erin M. Fiasco's posts!!!!!

i could not agree more having a few people i watch dynamite with that i can talk to is a god send.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Just run a personal website and post on dead internet forums. Have a Discord server to watch old wrestling with online friends and have at least one in-person PPV buddy. That's all you really need. If I wanted to expose myself unbidden to bad opinions I'd just read [insert your least favorite user here]'s posts!!!!!

NotThatTomGreen does have a fun Twitch channel where we watch old episodes of WCW Power Hour and weirder stuff like the AWF.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

History Comes Inside! posted:

Just get off twitter

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Ryan is like if the guy from Nightcrawler was really into wrestling

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

the only way for a normal person to enjoy wrestling in 2024 is by exposing themselves to as few wrestling fans as possible

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Fart Radio posted:

the only way for a normal person to enjoy wrestlinganything in 2024 is by exposing themselves to as few wrestling fansrandoes as possible

This is surprisingly correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Ryan is like if the guy from Nightcrawler was really into wrestling

does he also pay his camera crew in experience like the nightcrawler guy did