Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

kazil posted:

and he's already done. pissed off the judge

Trump: Your honor, League of Legends RIGGED AND STOLLEN--

Engoron: CORPORATE DEATH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Come on, energon, use your courtly power to punish him for that bullshit

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I hope the prosecution now moves to call Trump as a witness

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003
Well that was a huge letdown. Won't affect the actual ruling, and he got to give the exact little rant he wanted to in open court and will face zero consequences for directly disobeying the judge's order on the matter.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Also sabre-rattled like a mofo against North Korea (my button is way bigger and it works!), as well as authorized the dropping of the MOAB as well as the assassination of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Donald the Dove.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Marge's face when new Hunter Biden nudes are dropped.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nocheez posted:

Also sabre-rattled like a mofo against North Korea (my button is way bigger and it works!), as well as authorized the dropping of the MOAB as well as the assassination of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Donald the Dove.

some say the most effective saber rattling

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

That's funny I thought it was the other crazy house representative lady who was jerking Johnsons

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Devils Affricate posted:

No, is that next to the Richard Nixon Library & Museum?

e: lol I guess it is

I got an audio book from the Nixon library, but there was 18 minutes of silence in the middle of the recording.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Rescue Toaster posted:

Well that was a huge letdown. Won't affect the actual ruling, and he got to give the exact little rant he wanted to in open court and will face zero consequences for directly disobeying the judge's order on the matter.

Yeah. Pretty loving stupid that he gets empowered every step along the way to do poo poo like this.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

rotinaj posted:

Come on, energon, use your courtly power to punish him for that bullshit

In the emails he insisted that what Trump just did would be a $50k minimum fine. Which obviously is nothing when you're plugged into the checking account of every racist mee-maw in the country, but if he's not completely dickless he'll impose that fine at least

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Rescue Toaster posted:

sure you can look at it like that if you want

I see it as the judge being nice to Trump and he still went on a pissy baby BIG MAD rant and had to be cut off like a child, all in front of the guy deciding how many hundreds of millions of dollars to fine his company.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Failed Imagineer posted:

In the emails he insisted that what Trump just did would be a $50k minimum fine. Which obviously is nothing when you're plugged into the checking account of every racist mee-maw in the country, but if he's not completely dickless he'll impose that fine at least

gently caress yeah, do it

Also slap his lawyers with the same

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

I wonder what the salary range for "First Amendment Auditor" is.

https://twitter.com/KBTXRusty/status/1745480946034352543

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/TristanSnell/status/1745452433810358404?s=20

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

:nws:

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Yes, Trump absolutely had something to do with it. Without a doubt. Like, not even worthy of being a question.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

"Hello this is John Barron, I would like to report a bomb!!!!!!!!"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Dementropy posted:

It's not inherently a bad thing, but there are some bad actors that purposely piss people off in the hopes of a lawsuit.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

There is ALWAYS a chance of trump planting a bomb in his diaper.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
The fine just got $20m higher.

Also, it will never be paid

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

UHHHH :stare:

This the 5th Avenue shooting, he is ramping up to this at a rapid pace

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Dementropy posted:

These guys have been around forever and I really doubt they're any kind of threat though definitely a "what exactly is your day job?" kind of situation.

Their shtick is pushing back against people trying to dictate what you're allowed to do in public spaces. They often clash with dickhead rent-a-cops weirdly trying to push the boundaries of their authority.

Second amendment auditors, or people who open carry, are far worse.

Jelly fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jan 11, 2024

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Federal employees aren't regular Americans? Seems a weird thing to say

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Failed Imagineer posted:

The fine just got $20m higher.

Also, it will never be paid

That's some drat fine doomerism, but considering that it's the state of New York going after him I can say they most definitely can wring money from him. They'll just seize his property and auction until satisfied.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Dementropy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjClkgrOX6U

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
It's bonkers that people think a man with absolutely no capability for self-control should be president.

SuperMarrio
Mar 26, 2005

Those who live by capitalism must be prepared to die by it.

I mean, at this point in history is anyone surprised turnip gets to do whatever he wants and face zero consequences? As a matter of fact, I imagine he will just get louder and more bombastic, saying even more hateful and fascististic bullshit and subsequently, will get even more popular with low info voters and troll voters, aka the vast majority of voters. Then the SC will rule he is immune to consequences not because he was president, but because he is our favorite president and deserves a second chance.
It almost feels like the election is already decided, the coup already happened and we're just spinning our wheels going "they're surely gonna make him pay this time!!"

Anyway, gently caress that fat, orange pice of poo poo. I can't wait to piss on his goddamn motherfucking grave. I hope I live long enough to see his stupid loving buildings get razed to the ground.

Oh poo poo sorry I mean lol turmp

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Three Olives posted:

It's bonkers that people think a man with absolutely no capability for self-control should be president.

The truly bonkers thing is that they saw him be president for 4 years and STILL think he should be back there.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Three Olives posted:

That's definitely his biggest and most notable flaw

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Artists don't deserve money their owners do! Alternatively they can be paid in exposure.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

post itt every time you lol that Trump has been sued before

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

I have a channel where I put my finger in people's faces and constantly say "I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you."

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1745466444945449151?s=20

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

imagine them letting "TRUMP" pull some poo poo like this in court and it not being televised
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOONIlhXFh4
legend has it that this is very much based on trump

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Jelly posted:

That's definitely his biggest and most notable flaw

It kinda is? I know his pathology is too complex to neatly summarise but that's kind of the ur-dysfunction that undergirds all his weird subhuman evil bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I really hope there is no “decorum” for when this orange rear end in a top hat dies. As in no democrats show up including Democrat presidents