Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I don't know where hal has gone, but wherever he is, he's probably screaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I have no idea if that's true but it is very funny, which makes it a truth

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021
I know it's a couple pages back now but is the mother in law also going to be buried in the corner of a golf course as a tax cheat or does she not even rate that highly?

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

The Locator posted:

Why the hell would you lock down a school for these dumb-asses with cameras standing around in a public space?

It's at least here, standard procedure to enact a lockdown for a perceived threat. This includes someone wandering on to a school campus. You're also supposed to lock down for a dog on a campus, but few do that. Some guys with cameras there with the intent of being unruly or provoking a scene with someone as they are on the perimiter of the school property would be more than enough. It's purely precautionary.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Also can you imagine the celebrations when news station breaks the news that Trump has passed away
I'm prepared.

In case you are wondering, the rice is to make sure it stays dry in there.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Wayne Knight posted:

Gonna lol when the state of New York auctions off his property and they sell for the amount trump said they were worth.

“Huh, guess they really were worth that much… oh well!”

Those properties will become more valuable as collectibles once he's dead

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

She has it exactly backwards, in reality outside the right wing media bubble people do in fact rely on the federal government functioning. It's only in the extremist right wing fantasy land that the government does nothing and shutdowns don't matter.

This is why every single speaker keeps getting dumped by the freedom caucus: the speaker has to keep one foot in reality while the freedom caucus demands they live fully within their fantasy world. They can replace the speaker as many times as they want, it won't resolve this fundamental tension.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Droogie posted:

It's at least here, standard procedure to enact a lockdown for a perceived threat. This includes someone wandering on to a school campus. You're also supposed to lock down for a dog on a campus, but few do that. Some guys with cameras there with the intent of being unruly or provoking a scene with someone as they are on the perimiter of the school property would be more than enough. It's purely precautionary.

That and these First Amendment Auditors will refuse to leave until the police arrive so they can get that on their channels.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

deoju posted:

I'm prepared.

I too will be making a celebratory risotto

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Failed Imagineer posted:

Those properties will become more valuable as collectibles once he's dead

NFTs for one square foot of trump property are launched, jump up to 500k then instantly crater

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
RIGGED Trumps Yacht Club

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

nine-gear crow posted:

Make one that cuts back and forth between Marge and :lolrudy:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Holy poo poo :five: :five: :five:

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

:lmao:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

It only took 101 pages but we finally got another sgt chowdown shop. :golfclap:

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

You're supposed to wait until March 15th to do that sort of thing

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I got into it once at a courthouse with one of those auditor guys. He was there calling the deputies and security fascists. Then, as I was leaving, I saw him filming a toddler. So I approached him and he immediately started calling me "pussy" and the F word that I'm not posting. Him and two other burly country boys. So I just hounded him for a minute or so. He jams his camera in my face, so I kiss his knuckles.

He ran to the "fascist" cops and demanded that they arrest me for assault. Ended up talking to the deputies for like two hours while he ranted and raved. He wanted me arrested but didn't want his "information given to the cops" so we just bullshitted until he got mad and left.

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

Blind Rasputin posted:

The man in that picture became so well known throughout the military they let him in to the SF Q Course pipeline just because they could. He went on to become a highly decorated soldier in a JSOC ghost unit and was the No. 2 man in the 160th SOAR unit that assisted seal team 6 with the takedown of Osama Bin Laden. Watch out who you photoshop.

Are you sure? Looks like a cryptid eating a hotdog to me.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Oh it's beautiful.

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

Monty Python reboot looking good. Burst out laughing when hungry Rudy showed up.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Grey Cat posted:

sgt chowdown

That's what they called me when I was a sergeant

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Commodore_64 posted:

Monty Python reboot looking good. Burst out laughing when hungry Rudy showed up.

Dommy Trummbo’s Piss Circus

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:siren::rudy::siren::chaostrump::siren::lolrudy::siren::sad::siren::lolrudy::siren::chaostrump::siren::rudy::siren:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The Locator posted:

Why the hell would you lock down a school for these dumb-asses with cameras standing around in a public space?

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I got into it once at a courthouse with one of those auditor guys. He was there calling the deputies and security fascists. Then, as I was leaving, I saw him filming a toddler. So I approached him and he immediately started calling me "pussy" and the F word that I'm not posting. Him and two other burly country boys. So I just hounded him for a minute or so. He jams his camera in my face, so I kiss his knuckles.

He ran to the "fascist" cops and demanded that they arrest me for assault. Ended up talking to the deputies for like two hours while he ranted and raved. He wanted me arrested but didn't want his "information given to the cops" so we just bullshitted until he got mad and left.

The "free speech" they test seems like it's along curiously narrow and specific lines. Is it commonplace for children to be the target of their first amendment investigations?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Okay I say the judge makes a ruling tomorrow

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

So you kissed the hand of some chud, and then had to hang around talking to cops for a few hours until you got picked up? Awesome. I would have not done any of that.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"The judge won't let me speak"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao @ this page

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

concerning

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

I lied to seem cool. I was called sergeant bitestick. I apologize to those I have wronged.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

MrQwerty posted:

imagine them letting "TRUMP" pull some poo poo like this in court and it not being televised
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOONIlhXFh4
legend has it that this is very much based on trump

sure seems like it was based on him.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Failed Imagineer posted:

you kissed the hand of some chud

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Jelly posted:

These guys have been around forever and I really doubt they're any kind of threat though definitely a "what exactly is your day job?" kind of situation.

Their shtick is pushing back against people trying to dictate what you're allowed to do in public spaces. They often clash with dickhead rent-a-cops weirdly trying to push the boundaries of their authority.

Second amendment auditors, or people who open carry, are far worse.

It's kinda funny when they film police stations and get the cops all riled up but scaring a school full of kids is a dick move.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

gently caress yes. I mean, any reasonable person would see this as a no-brainer (:chaostrump:) but Jesus loving christ

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Hollismason posted:

Okay I say the judge makes a ruling tomorrow

TOTAL… EXSANGUINATION! :gritin:

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Those first amendment idiots hate being filmed. I can't figure out why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MIKE JOHNSON THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE, AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SACRIFICE