Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

John Wick of Dogs posted:

We can easily make the Trump AI go woke

Just slip it :10bux: and it'll say whatever you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

What is going on here?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Doctor Butts posted:

Actually, Trump dying is the ultimate deplatforming.

god's own deplatforming

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

4 Plus $Billion

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
i mean if that's the case then you shouldn't have any problem paying a measley 350 million, right donny boy?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

F O U R P L U S D O L L A R B I L L I O N

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

This is beautiful and also gently caress you for tainting lol frog and toad

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

What is going on here?

Three beats a measure, no rhyme scheme, and a bunch of exclamation points OP

Tag me I'm also the fact that apparently he has been campaigning (which was interfered with) the whole time??

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

kazil posted:

What is going on here?

The funniest part is that 18 million figure that he hates came from his own documents to the IRS with how much he claimed Maralago was worth. I think the IRS should do him a favor and should tax him this year based on the property being worth billions.

Vire fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jan 12, 2024

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Vire posted:

The funniest part is that 18 million figure that he hates came from his own documents to the IRS with how much he claimed Maralago was worth. I think the IRS do him a favor and should tax him this year based on the property being worth billions.

He's just blatantly walking back/blameshifting a ton of things he said under oath in rage I guess?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

trilljester posted:

Looking good sir!

lol he's so loving bald

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord

Good ol' Marjorie Traitor Greene

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
These Photoshops are great! Let's move them to their own thread if you think there's Photoshop potential for them

WaywardWoodwose
May 19, 2008

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
Whatever happened to that Kennedy that was gonna come back from the dead and make everything right? Did that happen? It feels like the right were very exited about it for a while.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Waffle House posted:

He's just blatantly walking back/blameshifting a ton of things he said under oath in rage I guess?

He never said under oath it was worth 18 million just what it was submitted for the value of the property to the IRS. So his argument to get out of trouble in this case is him admitting to committing tax fraud. He is an idiot I wouldn't put too much stock in his ramblings. I am just saying the IRS should use those statements and go after him for tax evasion now.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Genuine lmao

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Seth Pecksniff posted:

These Photoshops are great! Let's move them to their own thread if you think there's Photoshop potential for them

No, they're better here.

mystes
May 31, 2006

don't photoshop trump into frog and toad, just let them be cool and gay in peace

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Powershift posted:

Do you think Trump did accordion hands while he was yelling at the judge?

He did the jerking-two-invisible-dicks dance.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Back when Trump was on TV I remember talking to an old engineer in NY who told me Trump Org got much better at paying their contractors once his sons took over.

The kids! They dragged his kids into this! The poor children.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Taaaaaaaaake onnnnnnnnnnnnn meeeeeeeeeeee…

This is loving incredible

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

We can easily make the Trump AI go woke

HE WON'T TAKE THE SHOT SIR, HE'S WOKE

Sumatra_7
Mar 27, 2010
Outrageous Lumpwad

Little late, but this thread goes fast. Why get the dictionary banned? Is a true believer or is it some dickbag who thinks it’s funny?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Waffle House posted:

no. trump exists in a state of quantum linear superposition: everything is exactly what it needs to be when it needs to be.
everything is worth exactly what trump needs it to be worth and then disappears completely until it's looked at again. and, at that time, it will be worth exactly what he needs it to be again.
YOU can't look at it to see what it's worth, only trump, and only then will it be worth exactly what trump needs it to be worth.
it's also why he was in new jersey on 9/11 watching thousands of muslims celebrate in the streets, and in his office in new york watching people jump off the tower, and on ground level helping with his bare hands to help survivors.

Sumatra_7 posted:

Little late, but this thread goes fast. Why get the dictionary banned? Is a true believer or is it some dickbag who thinks it’s funny?
does it matter?

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I think the key thing the GOP keeps missing is that Trump is incredibly charismatic. He's a huge piece of poo poo by all conceivable metrics, but he's hilarious in a big dumb oaf way, and that translates into voters liking him more as a friend than as a politician. Where the Republicans will fail is that literally every other prominent Republican is an absolute charisma vacuum, and their party has been trained to only respond to circuses. They don't need to find a good politician, they need to find another amoral entertainer that they can project all their hopes and dreams onto.

Enter: Kevin Sorbo! The manliest man. The only man manly enough to play Hercules! Even dumber than Trump, he will take up the reins and lead the Chuds into the swamp to clean it up! He might pick the wrong swamp though...

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Sumatra_7 posted:

It has definitions of sex and stuff.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

:doit:

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Sumatra_7 posted:

Could also be someone hoping to make a point that the law is stupid and fascist and should be repealed.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

:lmao:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Animal-Mother posted:

Somebody will make a Trump AI that will torment us until the lights go off for the last time.

An AI could never be as stupid and manage the incoherent ramblings.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Sumatra_7 posted:

its kinda funny

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

The Locator posted:

Enter: Kevin Sorbo! The manliest man. The only man manly enough to play Hercules! Even dumber than Trump, he will take up the reins and lead the Chuds into the swamp to clean it up! He might pick the wrong swamp though...

its funny as poo poo when xena dunks on him publicly

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

The accordian hands are just a holdover from the proper timeline, where he was the jolly member of a polka band.

Also, this deserves not to be lost.

First of May posted:

Stank and Choad are Friends

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Sumatra_7 posted:

Knowing what words mean is liberal propaganda and antithetical to the goals of the authoritarian right.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Belongs in the Louvre.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hazo posted:

Saw this on Elon’s latest post lying about kids being kicked out of school so illegal supersoldiers could move in (the kids went to e-learning for a day so migrant families going through the legal immigration process could stay there for a few hours, because they were living in a shelter threatened by dangerous weather).

From the desk of some insane racist NY congresswoman:

“Schools were never meant to be shelters or facilities for emergency housing.”

https://data.cityofnewyork.us/Public-Safety/Hurricane-Evacuation-Centers-Map-/ayer-cga7

I was on a call with coworkers earlier today (it's a small gaggle of shithead techbros constantly talking about crypto and finance) and someone mentioned this story, it was like chumming the water.

"So there was a shelter out on the airfield where they're housing all these migrants, and the tent they were all under started getting whipped away in the wind, so they moved them all to a school gym. And the kids all went remote for the day!"
"Hahaha, welcome to New York!"
"loving unbelievable"
"Your tax dollars at work"
"Absolute loving idiots, haha"

I muttered something like "Yeah I guess they could have just left them on the runway huh" and they kind of subsided and changed the subject, but I wouldn't be surprised if my tenure there is not gold-watch-retirement tier

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

You're out of order here, Seth. THIS WHOLE drat COURT ROOM IS OUT OF ORDER. WITCH HUNT! ERECTION INTERFERENCE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Droogie posted:

You're out of order here, Seth. THIS WHOLE drat COURT ROOM IS OUT OF ORDER. WITCH HUNT! ERECTION INTERFERENCE!

You can't handle the Truth Social™!