Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Tummy time:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

He lives!

Looks like an owl.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

He's a fantastic typist

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

had to get him a new paper bag because he drooled all over the last one too much and it was gettin grody

i also had to put it where he can be near me because he was upset the old one was moved out of the way before i replaced it

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Noon has been parking herself in front of the oven to take in the hot air lately so we set her up with a bed there.

She prefers to sleep in my office chair at night, yet the bed maintains its occupancy.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Goddamnit Clarence, stop eating every plant

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Shithouse Dave posted:

https://i.imgur.com/rgo5k8e.mp4

Use url tags for video.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
he's between the blankets because it's v. cold outside

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Shithouse Dave posted:

https://i.imgur.com/rgo5k8e.mp4

Man. He look so scolded. he's sorry

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
He was on his pica poo poo starting at like 4am, fighting me over the right to ingest the tag on a new heated blanket

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

fuctifino posted:

I miss my cat, but I need to tell you what he did on the evening of July 15th 2015

We used to go out for walks at night, well he'd be walking and I'd be trundling along in my electric wheelchair. I was his tank backup, and my presence gave him real street cred. On our evening walks he was able to march through his enemies' territories unhindered and do what he wanted.

In this photo he is at the very north of the estate and right in the middle of the Grey Persian King's territory. All of a sudden, Bow started sniffing at the bush and rubbing up against it, spraying a few times. I realised that it was the Persian King's scent bush, and he watched Bow do all of this from afar. Bow then jumped on top of the bush, balancing 3 foot in the air, and did a poo poo right down the middle of it.

He was giggling the entire time.

[Pictured, him squeezing out a turd on top of the sacred scent bush]

The Persian King was waiting outside Bow's cat flap by the time we returned from our plundering. He started a war that night which lasted weeks.

I miss that little vandal.

e: I lurk this thread every day. Please never stop telling everyone what your cats are doing today

Pouring one out for this fallen king, your little guy was a real one.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I recently bought a new pet bed for my cats, but I didn't pay attention to the dimensions and ended up getting one meant for a medium sized dog.

The result was bed that is almost comically big for one cat to lay in so I was planning on returning it for a smaller one.

But as fate would have it, it was just about the right size for two cats to use. This is very abnormal since it is possibly the closest they have ever slept together since being kittens. I guess their disdain for one another is outweighed by comfortable memory foam furniture.

And as a bonus, here's a tastefully artistic picture of when a nearby tv screen just happened to have a lot of red going on.

Vakal fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jan 11, 2024

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

babies....

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Cat apparently puked on the bed while I was sleeping last night, just discovered it now and he was laying on the dried puke. Wtf

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
On a cuter note

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

AARD VARKMAN posted:

he's between the blankets because it's v. cold outside

What I saw one day after returning to the bedroom after breakfast on a particularly chilly day.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Breetai posted:

What I saw one day after returning to the bedroom after breakfast on a particularly chilly day.

Haha, I love this.

This one is Phoebe. She is Kevin’s older sister.

Phoebe’s magnificent. And she’s a dangler!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

He knocked the tv over. Again. And broke it this time.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I did the slow blink at him and as I was opening my eyes I saw that he was also opening his eyes from a slow blink that he did while my eyes were closed. It's like high-fiving a cat

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

I usually let my cat to go check out the hallway and do her inspection tour, but she did not expect to see someone mopping in the hallway and ran off like her life depended on it. She came back with her tail fluffed either out of terror or ready to beat somebody's rear end for getting scared to death.

E:

Earlier she was super fixated on whatever was going on outside and it took a few times calling her name for her to respond and acknowledge my presence.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

REALLY enjoyed his kneading sesh, to the point of drooling

https://i.imgur.com/IyzcXLg.mp4

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

Vakal posted:

I recently bought a new pet bed for my cats, but I didn't pay attention to the dimensions and ended up getting one meant for a medium sized dog.

The result was bed that is almost comically big for one cat to lay in so I was planning on returning it for a smaller one.

But as fate would have it, it was just about the right size for two cats to use. This is very abnormal since it is possibly the closest they have ever slept together since being kittens. I guess their disdain for one another is outweighed by comfortable memory foam furniture.

And as a bonus, here's a tastefully artistic picture of when a nearby tv screen just happened to have a lot of red going on.

The black and white perfect orb and loaf, you have a rare treasure.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Are Imgur links not showing up for others?

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Toxic Mental posted:

REALLY enjoyed his kneading sesh, to the point of drooling

https://i.imgur.com/IyzcXLg.mp4

Master biscuit artist at work

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

I took him to the vet for a check up and blood test. He didn't like the cage but the feline diffuser there kept him very calm.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Melted when I turned on the fireplace

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Absolutely blissed out after belly brushes

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

bradzilla posted:

One wins at life when a cat gives up its tummy.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

This isn’t Boogie in her hammock today it’s Boogie in her hammock like a week ago but today I finally got her to piss in the fake litter the vet gave me so we can do a urinalysis. Should get the results from yesterday’s blood draw today. Her appetite/activity were kind of up and down last weekend and she had some diarrhea with some blood in it on Tuesday. She also got a steroid shot and an anti-diarrheal. Steroid seems to have turned her appetite around and her poop was solid again and no blood so hopefully it’s all good news. She’s almost 13 so she gets these screens every year now.

I like all of your cats, ops

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Chief McHeath posted:

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

bradzilla posted:

RIP

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Cleaned herself while enjoying some sun.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Peep has gained the ability to blur himself like a leading lady in an old tv show

either that or he's in a flashback

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
was sleeping peacefully in this extremely comfortable looking position (until a few seconds before I took the pic at least)

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Got decorated against her will while we were cleaning up missed holiday stuff. Fireplace was on, so it was grumpily tolerated.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Deck the claws with boughs of holly

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol wtf how have i never posted in this thread. bookmarked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Chief McHeath posted: