Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MJeff posted:

I just got my match of the year ballot, somebody tell me what matches I liked this year.

Cody Roman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

are you trying again to get us shut down

yes

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MJeff posted:

I just got my match of the year ballot, somebody tell me what matches I liked this year.

mjf/danielson iron man match

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

MJeff posted:

Kento vs Nakajima, Abe vs Nomura, Arisa Nakajima vs Sareee, those are the important ones.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

I liked the ending.

Shard posted:

mjf/danielson iron man match

Either that or Okada/Naito is 1.

forkboy84 posted:

Kento vs Nakajima, Abe vs Nomura, Arisa Nakajima vs Sareee, those are the important ones.

Taichi's manager fought the Kingdom Hearts guy?!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kenny omega vs. konosuke takeshita from all out

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MJeff posted:

Swerve vs. Hangman Texas Death

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
all wrestling was bad this year the wrestlers should just stand and talk to each other instead

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

that one ftr bcg gold match on collision that went like an hour

post hole digger fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Jan 12, 2024

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Pylons posted:

Swerve vs. Hangman Texas Death

This but also

Moxley vs Hangman Texas Death

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

post hole digger posted:

I actually forgot that one thanks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i helped as well. you forgot the 5 star match that you probably don't even like that much. well that's based on nothing. maybe you thought it was 5 stars as well. the point is that i didn't help at all and i'm saying i did to pop the boys. the boys aren't alive anymore. ran out of boys. they all died or drifted off and i consider them dead for wandering away from here

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

mjf kenny

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Cavauro posted:

i helped as well. you forgot the 5 star match that you probably don't even like that much. well that's based on nothing. maybe you thought it was 5 stars as well. the point is that i didn't help at all and i'm saying i did to pop the boys. the boys aren't alive anymore. ran out of boys. they all died or drifted off and i consider them dead for wandering away from here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nohboz_kanY

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Miz vs db iron man

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
no one has seen MJF after world's end, but no one thought to check the heel/face tunnels of ancient aew

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

MJeff posted:

Either that or Okada/Naito is 1.

People forget this cause of Kenny/Will 1 and 2 and Will/Naito but this was probably the best New Japan match of the year just cause of the crowd making it feel like classic New Japan

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
kojima vs cm punk's nuts

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

MJeff posted:

i liked most o fthe all out matches

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Tony ‘s twitter rants have turned nearly two hundred thousand people away from AEW this week. Bravo sir

What will he blame it on this week, the NFL, the election, or the Olympics? So many reasons for why it's unfair to say the show wasn't watched because of something else in the news this year. So many,,,

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

post hole digger posted:

this was very good.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

dynamite ratings dropping because of the republican debates tells you everything you need to know about the current aew audience.

we haven’t seen a trans or abortion rights t shirt on tv forever. gunn and bullet references everywhere. the only “fight for 15” we are getting is a midcard chris jericho match.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

around the chuds a perimeter create

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

we haven’t seen a trans or abortion rights t shirt on tv forever. gunn and bullet references everywhere. the only “fight for 15” we are getting is a midcard chris jericho match.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

What will he blame it on this week, the NFL, the election, or the Olympics? So many reasons for why it's unfair to say the show wasn't watched because of something else in the news this year. So many,,,

When did this thread devolve into posts that wouldn't be out of place in Dave's twitter replies

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
as soon as you joined!!!!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Pylons posted:

When did this thread devolve into posts that wouldn't be out of place in Dave's twitter replies

When have that guy's posts ever been anything except that thing you just said?

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Pylons posted:

terminal case of irony poisoning

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

MJeff posted:

When have that guy's posts ever been anything except that thing you just said?

hey give them credit, sometimes they're just empty quotes of other peoples' tweets and/or opinions

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Love having half of a thread because True Ignore extension filters out all the rest. Much quicker and smoother read, been doing great work for me for over a year. I don't even remember a decent amount of names now, it's been so long since I've seen them. I highly recommend it

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I'm still gonna be mad at Tony if he doesn't get Sting's first NWA/WCW music for a match before he retires. It's just production music way cheaper than the Final Countdow

Surfer facepaint has to come back for his last match. That and the music would rule

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

if this thread makes you mad do not read it!!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dude gets worked by Reby Hardy and LuFisto lmao

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If he's using True Ignore to filter out everybody that calls out his terrible posts (which he readily admits is half of the people in any given thread he posts in), how did he know people were calling out his terrible posts........? 🤔

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MJeff posted:

If he's using True Ignore to filter out everybody that calls out his terrible posts (which he readily admits is half of the people in any given thread he posts in), how did he know people were calling out his terrible posts........? 🤔

because he's a loving loser. now that thats settled lets never worry about him again or he'll say that he got death threats from the wrestling forum again

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
who in the hell is reading this thread and ignoring people

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
tony chud

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

JUNGLE BOY posted:

cm punk wore a trans rights t shirt and then got fired....

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you will not ignore the hell thread

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Peanut President posted:

cm punk wore a trans rights t shirt and then got fired....

My Punk trans rights shirt arrived the day he was fired. #JustAskingQuestions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I have an extension that allows me to believe people aren’t making fun of me and there’s nothing u can do about it. Muahajaha