Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

seiferguy posted:

Some YouTube channel that ran their own version of To Catch A Predator ran a sting and he was "caught." Since they weren't cops he wasn't arrested but it was all published and yeah, reputation is hosed.

They caught him trying to meet up with a 13 year old. Apparently it happened again late 2023

The biggest reason he wasn't arrested seems to be because the guy running the channel didn't bother to let any law enforcement know beforehand

Intruder fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Jan 12, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Intruder posted:

They caught him trying to meet up with a 13 year old. Apparently it happened again late 2023

The biggest reason he wasn't arrested seems to be because the guy running the channel didn't bother to let any law enforcement know beforehand

Yeah, the 13 year old didn't exist. It was someone acting as one, hence the sting. But yeah, no court would use that as evidence.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Doublepost but something a little lighthearted prep sports event and absolutely loving stupid.

https://twitter.com/manley_tnt/status/1745627025124307372?t=Vq3vGBkDjmw0ml3_CMYahQ&s=19

(Heres the article on archive if you hit the paywall): https://archive.is/q3rCO

tl;dr high school basketball game ends against 2 heated rivals, two players of the winning team go out and stomp on the logo, Terrell Owens style. 1 ref is there, calls a technical on both of them. Winning team appeals the call, and loses. Now Saturday (a month later) the losing team gets to take 4 free throw shots. If they make 1 or less, they lose, 3 or more they win. Chaos option is if they make 2 then they have to play overtime.

I live within walking distance of where these free throws are being taken.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

seiferguy posted:

Doublepost but something a little lighthearted prep sports event and absolutely loving stupid.

https://twitter.com/manley_tnt/status/1745627025124307372?t=Vq3vGBkDjmw0ml3_CMYahQ&s=19

(Heres the article on archive if you hit the paywall): https://archive.is/q3rCO

tl;dr high school basketball game ends against 2 heated rivals, two players of the winning team go out and stomp on the logo, Terrell Owens style. 1 ref is there, calls a technical on both of them. Winning team appeals the call, and loses. Now Saturday (a month later) the losing team gets to take 4 free throw shots. If they make 1 or less, they lose, 3 or more they win. Chaos option is if they make 2 then they have to play overtime.

I live within walking distance of where these free throws are being taken.

That’s horseshit. All refs are cops, and, well…

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

a sexual elk posted:

Well I’m going to Victorville

Android Apocalypse posted:

Go hang out at George AFB for me. I haven't been there in a long time.

Just bring a good flashlight and watch out for the meth squatters.
I know I've told this story before, but it's a fun one.

My dad and I were in Victorville waiting for a load to head back East, and we were in a hotel. At one point the front desk called and we were told to please come down to the lobby and wait in the lounge for a while. Evidently a meth lab in a hotel room on our floor was discovered / exploded, and the cops and hazmat teams were there.

Ahh, the high desert.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Well it’s quicker than going to Yucaipa (roads are still iced on the 38) and the mountains gonna be packed tomorrow night. Gonna hit this BBQ place we went to last year in Apple Valley, we both really liked it. Kids have been dicks all week, prolly cause the girls back in school and the 3 year old hasn’t been adjusting well. Naps are a thing of the past and that sucks.

So yeah we finally got someone up here on the mountain we trust enough with the kids, and the boys old enough where he’s only trying to hurt himself like 20% of the time. loving little zerker.

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Jan 12, 2024

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I have no romantic partners or children

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Also for a long while now I’ve been bloated as gently caress after eating stuff, I’m a big guy but I don’t eat a lot in one sitting. 2 softies from Taco Bell or like A regular burger from Carls (Hardee’s) or Burger King (Hungry Jack for Blind) and I’m good. Even those places signature burgers like a Whopper or Famous Star are to much lately. So this week I cut out dairy and I’m sad to say it worked. I was raised drinking 1/2 a gallon of milk a day. I am both sad to lose cheese but excited to not feel like complete poo poo half the time

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I. M. Gei posted:

I have no romantic partners or children

Spent to much time with tree fraud career?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Mostly body image issues, low self-esteem, depression... poo poo like that. Basically I hate myself.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Welcome to Earf!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

a sexual elk posted:

Welcome to Earf!

Always loved that they played an air force pilot marrying a stripper and having an engagement ring with dolphins on it completely straight.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Ughhhhhhh my dad apparently has a 10 year old DUI warrant out of Oregon. Yes he's known about it, yes he knows how to fix it, and yes he's had contact with cops in that time frame and wasn't arrested or extradited. I found this out because he originally said he'd go to Hawaii with my grandma to help her out since she can't really walk anymore but then changed his mind the night before because he didn't want to risk getting arrested. It's infuriating because I could have gone instead but it's so last minute and we're so swamped that I can't get 2 weeks off in a row until probably March now.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

All it needed was an oversized lifted F-350 for sale in the yard for some realism

E: er to Blind

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Jan 12, 2024

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

a sexual elk posted:

Also for a long while now I’ve been bloated as gently caress after eating stuff, I’m a big guy but I don’t eat a lot in one sitting. 2 softies from Taco Bell or like A regular burger from Carls (Hardee’s) or Burger King (Hungry Jack for Blind) and I’m good. Even those places signature burgers like a Whopper or Famous Star are to much lately. So this week I cut out dairy and I’m sad to say it worked. I was raised drinking 1/2 a gallon of milk a day. I am both sad to lose cheese but excited to not feel like complete poo poo half the time

If it’s just some bloating maybe Lactaid pills would work? I don’t have dairy issues by my partner’s sister does and she’s usually good with just a tablet. I wouldn’t trust it to take care of a half gallon of milk but like a non-Wisconsinite level of dairy should be fine.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

For what its worth Elk btw, I don't get bloated or the shits from most cheeses including the processed stuff, but a glass of milk is like a timebomb in my guts. Harder cheeses might be fine.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

It’s been an experiment really, if I was still feeling lovely I was gonna move on to breads next week. I havent been a bread guy for a long time cause I dropped almost 100lbs way back when and bread became the prime enemy and I’ll have sugar once every couple weeks (peanut butter and honey is my rare sweet tooth)

Just weird my body is fighting dairy at 38, I’m as white as they come and huge amounts of cow juice for as long as I can remember

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

BlindSite posted:

For what its worth Elk btw, I don't get bloated or the shits from most cheeses including the processed stuff, but a glass of milk is like a timebomb in my guts. Harder cheeses might be fine.

Yeh milk is an instant Pain. Dunno, just trying to nail it down. I’ve felt great all week just full stopping all of it. I mean maybe it’s good cause cheese ain’t great for ya

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Jan 12, 2024

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Like I made a straight Hamburger the other day and it hit so different. Like just tasting the actual patty of meat instead of just another cheese thing, made all the veg standout the most.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I’m high but a Whopper with no cheese sounds killer as gently caress right now, so much veg

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Whopper is my go to for fast food burgers out here too. McDonalds all tastes like McDonalds and that's cool and good and all but I like Whoppers cause they taste like an actual burg.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Just wish Whoppers had real lettuce leafs instead of core chunks

And that Big Macs used Quarter Pounder patties

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Ughhhhhhh my dad apparently has a 10 year old DUI warrant out of Oregon. Yes he's known about it, yes he knows how to fix it, and yes he's had contact with cops in that time frame and wasn't arrested or extradited. I found this out because he originally said he'd go to Hawaii with my grandma to help her out since she can't really walk anymore but then changed his mind the night before because he didn't want to risk getting arrested. It's infuriating because I could have gone instead but it's so last minute and we're so swamped that I can't get 2 weeks off in a row until probably March now.

Is he at least going to take care of it now

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Sorry I’m jabbering, nervous about tomorrows first date night in a looooooong time, together 9 years but what if tomorrow she realizes I’m boring and doesn’t ask for a second date

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I wish Burger King would bring back those Back Porch Griller burgers from like 20 years ago. That poo poo was good as gently caress.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Lmfao Gonzaga loving sucks

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
A whopper is great drunk food. I had one once when toasted and it really hit the spot. I wish I had a BK close by for that.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Netflix out here at least. Just dropped "boy swallows universe" which is based on one of my favourite books ever.

It's also set in 1980s brisbane and was shot primarily in a suburb not far from where I live right now. Its set in the 80s but if anyone watches it, you're watching my home town.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

a sexual elk posted:

Sorry I’m jabbering, nervous about tomorrows first date night in a looooooong time, together 9 years but what if tomorrow she realizes I’m boring and doesn’t ask for a second date

I bet a nice huge refreshing pint glass of milk would calm you down

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Woooo blizzard time! Hopefully the power stays on!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
If McDonald's out quarter pounder patties in their Big Mac I'd become so :btroll: from eating those all the time.

The Impossible Whopper is pretty good. Doesn't taste like beef pre se but I still enjoyed the flavor.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I got high and watched the creator couple nights ago

That movie loving sucked rear end

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I had such high hopes for The Creator.

At least it looked pretty…

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

I'm embarrassed for my local infrastructure that 4 inches of snow and only 20mph winds are knocking out power. This is the Midwest why is this enough?!

On the bright side I got to take today off work. Just gonna sit under blankets and sip tea :)

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Things are cookin' in SE Wisconsin. We're getting like an inch per hour right now.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Lmfao Gonzaga loving sucks

Such is the power of Steve Nash

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Forrest on Fire posted:

I'm embarrassed for my local infrastructure that 4 inches of snow and only 20mph winds are knocking out power. This is the Midwest why is this enough?!

On the bright side I got to take today off work. Just gonna sit under blankets and sip tea :)

What state? I can tell you all the embarrassing claims your utility has made at conferences about reliability.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

No Butt Stuff posted:

What state? I can tell you all the embarrassing claims your utility has made at conferences about reliability.

Illinois. North of Chicago.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I know california and all but wow did it get really chilly. I feel if i didnt head to minnesota last year experiencing their weather, I would be wearing more than just a sweater and jeans. Happy friday to yall. Went to the doctors and they said it was back sprain. Taking meds to power thru the work days but least im not waking up with back spasms. So progress! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Forrest on Fire posted:

Illinois. North of Chicago.

We have a building in the Chicago suburbs that is offline right now because ComEd is apparently completely hosed. We have two feeders to that property too, it should never lose power.