Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Trump 2024: gently caress your feelings, especially in your hands and feet

EDIT: I've never experienced winter, I'm not sure if that's an accurate joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

priznat posted:

Remember the time he drunkenly crashed a boat, killing someone, then swapped places with his wife so she took the fall? Yeah he's a real peach.

i never heard about this

Mug of Glop
Mar 28, 2013

notwithoutmyanus posted:

Johnson reported in a dark, unknown place. Said it smells like butt and ketchup. Apparently was not where reporters last spotted him.

For some thread comedy about Trump, we have:

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1745847252617494997

Tweet text: Kevin O'Leary, "Mr. Wonderful" went on CNN and absolutely DESTROYS Letitia James' case against Trump:

“Every single real estate developer everywhere on Earth does this…Who lost money? Nobody! If you’re gonna sue this case and win, you gotta sue every real estate developer everywhere...so I don’t think this thing will ever survive appeal…This doesn’t even make sense.”

Just a note to everyone here that Kevin O'Leary isn't just a blowhard business rear end in a top hat that lucked into a fortune, but is nearly as big a business scam artist as Trump.

Further readi- er, viewing, for your masochistic pleasure, courtesy of Common Sense Skeptic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqzFZVloPn0

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

priznat posted:

Remember the time he drunkenly crashed a boat, killing someone, then swapped places with his wife so she took the fall? Yeah he's a real peach.

I don't but it absolutely tracks. Lol

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

kw0134 posted:

I mean I say yes too, but I appreciate what it means, those that actually want it do not.

The real killshot would have been to play along and ask specifically what in that two page resolution he found objectionable that he says he prepared so well for it. Don't get drawn into the intelligence game.

"if you take a look at my social media posts... which i know you can't because we're live at the moment but this answer allows me to squirm out of any hard questions i have to answer"

also wtf is wrong with his face. jfc.

Escape From Noise posted:

From the desk of Donald John Trump:

he knows he's already lost the case (because he didn't show up. lmao), and this part of it is to assess his penalties. like he already lost and he's either too dumb or too lovely of a person to even bother acknowledging that reality.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Wait-

Did Mr. Wonderful just admit to fraud?

I think he just admitted to fraud.

He's a real piece of poo poo.

Not as bad as Putin or Trump, but they're cut from the same used cloth diaper

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

That's the thing: he's already been found guilty, now it's just about how much he pays

He really does think if he pressures the judge enough he will get TOTAL EXONERATION

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

TulliusCicero posted:

That's the thing: he's already been found guilty, now it's just about how much he pays

He really does think if he pressures the judge enough he will get TOTAL EXONERATION

again, they were found guilty on the first charge only, there are other charges as well as the fine

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

kazil posted:

again, they were found guilty on the first charge only, there are other charges as well as the fine

so you agree. GUILTY.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

TulliusCicero posted:

TOTAL EXONERATION

Working hard! Thank you!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Strong Sauce posted:

so you agree. GUILTY.

I am actually Judge Engoron so I can't legally say that.

but lol yeah he hella guilty, me and Tish are gonna drain that fucker

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Kevin O'Leary's wife also skated based on the "I had a drink after the accident to calm my nerves" excuse

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/verdict-trial-linda-o-leary-fatal-boat-crash-1.6174808

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
So, not trying to incite a sixer, but apparently Mr. Big Dick Toilets can't shut up about Trump either.
https://twitter.com/emptywheel/status/1745835322338898010
tweet text: It will surprise no one that a former peddler of Big Dick Toilets thinks Trump should be able to tell banks his penthouse is 3X bigger than it is.

Tweet referenced was:
https://twitter.com/MattWhitaker46/status/1745834871006560512
text: We all know what is taking place in NY, election interference. President Trump is a fighter, has the ability to break through the noise and will overcome this in November

He calls it "weaponized fraud" and repeats Trumps claims, lmao.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
We about to freeze again in houston, I'm assuming we're gonna lose power again and our electricity bill will skyrocket as a result of corporate greed (like last time). Ugh.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

We about to freeze again in houston, I'm assuming we're gonna lose power again and our electricity bill will skyrocket as a result of corporate greed (like last time). Ugh.

It's one day with barely any precipitation on top of it. It's gonna be fine. This ain't the week long freeze of a couple years ago.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Time to put on your shoes and throw the Starbucks cup in the recycling bin because Trump has been found innocent on all counts. Now it's time for some good old christian retribution, just like Jesus says in the Bibble.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Finally remembered what those courtroom sketches reminded me of.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

priznat posted:

just read it

you need to stop spreading misinformation

he killed two people

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

F*#K YOUR FEELINGS!

That shirt sums up the bitch rear end nature of conservatives perfectly. Censoring your own lame attempt to hurt people’s feelings in your display of undying loyalty to a rapist dictator because you don’t want to hurt the feelings of people offended by naughty words. The word is gently caress Just say gently caress, you loving pussy rear end losers.

Dems should start wearing gently caress YOUR BELIEFS shirts.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I still think it's funny that they can't just say "gently caress Joe Biden". It's not hard to say.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Aramis posted:

Is there any info at all why someone's been sitting on this for years? I'm not doubting the story more than I would otherwise, but why this wasn't brought to light in early 2021 at the latest sticks out like a sore thumb.

Devil's advocate?

"Wait until they say there's no recording to release it".

Also, yeah it's fuckin funny as poo poo the guy with a Nixon tattoo didn't expect recordings.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I still think it's funny that they can't just say "gently caress Joe Biden". It's not hard to say.

I think it's funnier that they DO, on the same exact shirt or bumper sticker where they say the censored/bowdlerized version

LET'S GO BRANDON
gently caress JOE BIDEN

like ... what

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Data Graham posted:

I think it's funnier that they DO, on the same exact shirt or bumper sticker where they say the censored/bowdlerized version

LET'S GO BRANDON
gently caress JOE BIDEN

like ... what

They have to explain it for the people who somehow missed it I guess?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

These pc liberal cucks are so offended by everything, you can’t even make jokes anymore because of cancel culture! Well we don’t care who we offend! Drat your feelings!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

feel your fuckings, morans!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I still remember that they forced themselves to listen to Tom McDonalds to own the libs.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Is it weird that I think someone else tried to write this in Trump's voice?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

e: beaten

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Is it weird that I think someone else tried to write this in Trump's voice?

They absolutely did. This doesn't sound like him at all and the "defence" is suspicious

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

priznat posted:

Kevin O'Leary's wife also skated based on the "I had a drink after the accident to calm my nerves" excuse

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/verdict-trial-linda-o-leary-fatal-boat-crash-1.6174808

On weird trick that gets you out of DUIs in Canada! (seriously it works)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Another Bill posted:

On weird trick that gets you out of DUIs in Canada! (seriously it works)

Yeah the cop that tasered Dziekanski to death got out of a DUI this way after that too.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
its not premonition to say «you’re gonna come home drunk as gently caress tonight, are you?»

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

TulliusCicero posted:

You sign his death warrant in the GOP by doing it, and drive the conspiracy minded chuds into a frenzied rage at the GOP leadership

You end his career by protecting him as the Dems

Literally no lose scenario

I was thinking about this last night. With the changing House numbers due to resignations, etc. His way out of this may rely on the Democrats NOT voting. It could be possible for enough Dems to NV and still give Johnson a boost IF he can get a significant number of votes from within his party to keep the seat.

I don't know how likely that's going to be, but I'm rooting for the surprise Jeffries win.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Becca woke, so what

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

priznat posted:

Yeah the cop that tasered Dziekanski to death got out of a DUI this way after that too.

A buddy of mine flipped his car drunk one night on a country road and the first thing the rural person who found the wreck did was pour him a brandy, before even calling the cops.

It's just common courtesy!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

is Canada okay jesus christ

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

This is one time where the stupid "From Earth" marking is coming handy. Complete lunacy from these people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Clay Higgins really, really wants to shoot Black people (again). That's all this really is