Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i mean yeah but they bribe like 3/4 of all us politicians and they aren't all (publicly) going full white supremacist in support of Israel

yeah you would think there would be some careerist impulse that would protect your brain from saying "actually the real crime is WHITE GENOCIDE" lol. What a freak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
the last person I heard say something about the plight of white South African farmers was Alex Jones

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It's hilarious that they're going after South Africa for post-apartheid white genocide, instead of going after them for, you know, apartheid. I guess they can't even bring it up.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

In Training posted:

yeah you would think there would be some careerist impulse that would protect your brain from saying "actually the real crime is WHITE GENOCIDE" lol. What a freak.

That assumes that saying "actually the real crime is WHITE GENOCIDE" would hurt your career in United States politics.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
:rip:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
shot:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1225963586197086208

chaser:

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1745609580783321534

ex post facho has issued a correction as of 03:52 on Jan 12, 2024

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
a chaser 4 years before the shot

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

a chaser 4 years before the shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYyBFmJx_Qs

i was blown away by the fact the stupidly named college on his shirt is real

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

this is the first time I've heard him speak. Why does he look like a shaved sweetums but sound like kermit?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Coolness Averted posted:

this is the first time I've heard him speak. Why does he look like a shaved sweetums but sound like kermit?

He has a stutter, if you know what I mean.

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

LuxuryLarva posted:

The only prospect about voting for the libs that tempts me even slightly is the idea that there might be another jan 6th riot where lots of chuds die and go to prison fighting cops but even that isn't enough to tempt me.

Look buddy,,, how can you post if you are busy voting?

Voting is for rubes and people who don’t know any Bette r but are too nice to be called a derogatory word

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

lol eat it Bidailures.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

he must truly believe in zionism with all his heart cuz i have to imagine at least ONE person in his circle of advisors would be willing to recognize this is not doing him any favors. like not even the continued support of israel thing, just going this loving hard about it

His staff is Warren supporters

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

His staff is Warren supporters

why haven't they published the DNA test results yet

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
much like america's decrepit infrastructure, fetterman's brain continues to crumble

https://twitter.com/_RichardHall/status/1745532415785791866

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
john fuckkerman

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

What a loving moron lmao

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

It's unfair of South Africa to focus on this genocide I am doing and don't give a poo poo about, why don't you go focus on that other genocide I am doing and don't give a poo poo about.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

ex post facho posted:

much like america's decrepit infrastructure, fetterman's brain continues to crumble

https://twitter.com/_RichardHall/status/1745532415785791866

update to the senators recent comments on the terror group palestine, you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta genocide them"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

pro-click

https://twitter.com/AwakenedOutlaw/status/1745671535036436852

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

holy poo poo lmao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Willa Rogers posted:

I felt poopy the other day so I whipped out one of the govt-provided testing kits, but the exp. date was july-23 & I couldn't remember if it was one of the "nm the exp. date, pharma just did that becau$e they could" or one of the ones they sent out a year and a half ago.

Same. I was knocked tf out on Tuesday. Been so long since I logged a cotton swab 1/4 inch past uncomfortable up my nose.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

This is p funny

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No_vgCkTv6c

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
hey wait a minute

"without the informed consent of the American people"

lmfao when have we ever had that for wars in this country? the American people don't matter for declaring wars and never have

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Access to informed consent

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

informing consent in a disadvantaged community for 36 months

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Hunter Biden Snorted My Student Loan Forgiveness And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

SixteenShells posted:

hey wait a minute

lmfao when have we ever had that for wars in this country? the American people don't matter for declaring wars and never have

uuhh this isn't a war its a Police Action or Precision Targeted Strikes or whatever bullshit

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

There's no way to recover from this. Trump just won the election.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:five:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

When they go low we go high

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

That's my president

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

Uncle Wemus posted:

When they go low we go high

When they go low I get high...

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

SixteenShells posted:

hey wait a minute

If it's a legitimate war crime the American body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...rolled-in-save/

quote:

I am proud that my Administration is implementing one of the most impactful provisions of the SAVE plan nearly six months ahead of schedule. Starting next month, borrowers enrolled in SAVE who took out less than $12,000 in loans and have been in repayment for 10 years will get their remaining student debt cancelled immediately.

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
My undergrad institution's in-state tuition was 5k per year when I started. Out-of-state was 22k per year. Not including any money for food, housing, materials. That was at a flagship campus for one of the cheaper public university systems.

That policy seems like it only exists for people who started college and dropped out after a year, or possibly only a single semester.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Democrats are cancelling student loans for native American immigrant veterans under the age of 16! Mission accomplished folx!