Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Goddamn lunatics on the train, hope I don't get stabbed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hollismason posted:

Goddamn lunatics on the train, hope I don't get stabbed

You might tho

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Smugworth posted:

You might tho

Lmao train driver left this fool at the station

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ve reported the train situation to 🅱️. He’s a big train guy, he’ll know what to do.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

SIDS Vicious posted:

drat he died in 2010

sadly lost all his bones

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

drat my wife didnt get a video of my caveman drop but i went all the way down and turned on my slippery gripless board

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ6npvcIT7c

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I got a new job today and also enrolled in school to get my master's in cybersecurity :hellyeah:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

just turn off yoyour computer when your sone with it bing bong so simple

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

done*

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

deep dish peat moss posted:

I got a new job today and also enrolled in school to get my master's in cybersecurity :hellyeah:

nice congrats

i got some bong rips and i'm gonna go for a walk in the snow later because i'm a freak

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

made it through an unbelievably poo poo week but things are looking up now it's the weekend

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

made it through an unbelievably poo poo week but things are looking up now it's the weekend

i kiss u

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

like I said, things are looking up

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
opened the door at a cafe for an elderly woman with a walker, ended up next to her in line while ordering my buffalo chicken wrap. she turns to me and says "why does that martin luther king guy get a holiday when paul revere doesnt get one!? he was a true patriot! he did more for our country! it doesnt make sense! he warned us against the british *whispering* those british are b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s..." then she gives me this knowing smile and gently caress... have to seriously reconsider helping out the elderly from now on.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Luvcow posted:

opened the door at a cafe for an elderly woman with a walker, ended up next to her in line while ordering my buffalo chicken wrap. she turns to me and says "why does that martin luther king guy get a holiday when paul revere doesnt get one!? he was a true patriot! he did more for our country! it doesnt make sense! he warned us against the british *whispering* those british are b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s..." then she gives me this knowing smile and gently caress... have to seriously reconsider helping out the elderly from now on.

that’s what you get for buying into that “respect your elders” bullshit

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

i log into nextdoor occasionally to laugh at all the nimbys having complete hysterical meltdowns about new apartments being built. it soothes the soul.

:derp:EXPANDING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION LINES!!! ITS GOING TO BRING IN PEOPLE WHO DONT BELONG:derp:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Mission Accomplished. :blastu:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

That looks like a cool spot to sit and eat a 'wich

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i just spent the whole day trying to fix this motherfucking pipe and ended up just putting another compression valve on it because the solder wouldnt loving melt and I was out of ideas on why it wasnt going and had already scorched my wall a lil. my wife is gonna be pissed when she sees it lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Luvcow posted:

Happy Paul Revere Day!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

thinking to nap

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

work is poo poo right now but i'm done for the week, love to stop at the weed store grab some joints and smoke 'em up.

trying to smoke the blues away

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I worked a little late because I’m swamped but I finally just walked away. Done with the bullshit.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Saalkin posted:

trying to smoke the blues away

Miles D made a song about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLDflhhdPCg

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Happy Paul Revere Day!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

one knish by land two knish by sea

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SIDS Vicious posted:

This is where I make potato knishes.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The magic
and
the mystery
of potato knishes.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you like actually started a church in my household with that loving youtube video

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sure have been a lot of potato knish posts lately

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
its friday friday friday, back seat, front seat

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Celexi posted:

its friday friday friday, back seat, front seat

invoking our thread queen

:boom:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

SIDS Vicious posted:

rap snitch knishes

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

*playing guitar lick*

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
thinking omelette du fromage for dinner

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SIDS Vicious posted:

you like actually started a church in my household with that loving youtube video

Have they started browsing the other RBG content

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

thinking omelette du fromage for dinner

:sushiyes:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You're stuck on a desert island and have to choose 3 rappers to share the island with the rest of ur life, who do you choose.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Have they started browsing the other RBG content

any time other stuff comes on they get pissed off at me and throw me down the stairs from the exorcist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Someone put sid's face on this scene.