Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

lmao, oh crap oh beans I was hoping you weren't going to notice that, Judge, shoot

:rudy: the best legal representation a shiny-rear end nickel can buy :rudy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i was in home depot today and there was an old as dirt guy talking to an old as dirt employee next to me and he was telling him how Trump was "a blessing sent from God" and that "he might be a bit of a loud mouth, but what do you expect he is from New York, and I'd rather have a loud mouth than a liar like we do now"

:sigh::sigh:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nooner posted:

i was in home depot today and there was an old as dirt guy talking to an old as dirt employee next to me and he was telling him how Trump was "a blessing sent from God" and that "he might be a bit of a loud mouth, but what do you expect he is from New York, and I'd rather have a loud mouth than a liar like we do now"

:sigh::sigh:

lmao that's about 85% of the staff over 50 I worked with at both a chemo drug plant and a soldering factory

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I cannot imagine living a life so angry at everything

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Who is us?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

doesn't Chaya Raichik have a tunnel to illegally dig

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

MrQwerty posted:

lmao that's about 85% of the staff over 50 I worked with at both a chemo drug plant and a soldering factory

I take it these dudes were huffing the soldering fumes long before RoHS was even a thought.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

funeral home DJ posted:

I take it these dudes were huffing the soldering fumes long before RoHS was even a thought.

a lot of them, absolutely. That plant was built from the ground-up as RoHS/Pb-free but a whole bunch of those guys spent 20+ years at Honeywell and poo poo before the aughts lol

couple of the real old timers had blue stains on their hands from working with silver without gloves so often for so long

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

imagine not being super online about the conservative outrage machine and trying to think of what's wrong with that picture

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

How is this a bad thing, even for anti trans loons like this idiot?

Does she have all women?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

kazil posted:

imagine not being super online about the conservative outrage machine and trying to think of what's wrong with that picture

I genuinely can not figure out what is wrong with it. Like I'd say "Well, maybe it's all women?" but the person getting angry appears to be a woman so...

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

bigots.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

TulliusCicero posted:

How is this a bad thing, even for anti trans loons like this idiot?

Does she have all women?

You need to know "the lore" to know why this is bad

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

ImpAtom posted:

I genuinely can not figure out what is wrong with it. Like I'd say "Well, maybe it's all women?" but the person getting angry appears to be a woman so...

it's all women and 2 of them are black

Chaya Raichik is extra bitter right now because the dude she was arranged to be married to in a Chabat arranged marriage and his family decided she was too loving crazy to deal with and noped out

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

This is clear evidence you are one of them.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

kazil posted:

Feel like we really glossed over Trump getting ordered to pay nearly $400,000 today

His legal issues are so huge they have their own wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_and_business_legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

:eyepop:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I think thats libs of tik tok's real/personal account?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

PhazonLink posted:

I think thats libs of tik tok's real/personal account?

yes

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

JonathonSpectre posted:

This is clear evidence you are one of them.

Well poo poo.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

It's called being delusional, OP. This person has a magical realm where they are important, and what you are seeing is the suspension of disbelief and normalcy that comes with it.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I understand their concern, what if they stop in the middle of the flight to ask for directions?

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

ImpAtom posted:

It’s a DEI thing. They’ve collectively decided that anyone who isn’t a strong white man, straight from central casting, is going to crash the plane the moment they set foot in it. So yeah, it’s the fact that there are two women pilots in that picture

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Waffle House posted:

It's called being delusional, OP. This person has a magical realm where they are important, and what you are seeing is the suspension of disbelief and normalcy that comes with it.

she actually is important in the world of American political violence, because she's currently running one of (if not the) most widespread and effective stochastic terrorism campaigns in modern American history

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Seriously, don't trust anything about that libsoftiktok girl. I have actually experienced living in a delusion before, that is 100% what is going on. It happens with affluenza, too; a situation is generated where there is zero feedback of import telling her she is wrong, and the warning alarms going off do not reach her ears. She is insane and only has a microphone because it is of convenience to someone else.

MrQwerty posted:

she actually is important in the world of American political violence, because she's currently running one of (if not the) most widespread and effective stochastic terrorism campaigns in modern American history

:thunk: Why and how does this keep happening?!

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jan 12, 2024

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Arguing that your client committed crimes in other states and this shouldn't be charged in the current state due to double jeopardy is a bold legal strategy

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Jfc is Rudy's lawyer sunburnt

He hoves into view like the loving kool-aid man

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol watch this video:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2024/01/11/iowa-trump-voter-dictatorship-contd-orig-ht.cnn

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Ofc trump wants to be a dictator, he can barely read, you think he's gonna lift a finger to actually write anything?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Speaking of magical realms where a crazy person thinks they’re important

https://x.com/lauraloomer/status/1745921904551006378?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

Ha ha! I briefly got close enough to harass the presidential candidate that I publicly disrupted traffic in order to support, and they pushed me away effortlessly! Look at these bad still photos I took during the seconds-long encounter! He’s been LOOMERED! LOL

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I don't want to get LOOMERED that sounds scary her face is scary

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

free hubcaps posted:

Jfc is Rudy's lawyer sunburnt

He hoves into view like the loving kool-aid man

He looks like the dude who looked into the exposed core in "Chernobyl"

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

goddamn, the delusion

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

kazil posted:

And how often does Trump win on appeal?

Oh, he doesn't win but he doesn't necessarily have to. My point is that the endless appeals take time and we're running pretty loving short on that. A headline that says something like 'Trump has to pay eleventy billion dollars in damages' doesn't mean much if you dig into it and find out that he's on the hook for eleventy billion dollars once the 3 year appeal process is followed because he might be President again in 10 months.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

MrQwerty posted:

I don't want to get LOOMERED that sounds scary her face is scary

Did he get handcuffed to one half of a set of doors and forget to handcuff himself to the other side? Maybe he got loads of bad plastic surgery? How does one get "loomered"?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

All these people have what my grandpa used to call the 'bastard cow stare'.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Nooner posted:

ken bone thought the soccer lady had a nice butt hole he said it on Reddit lol

Beautiful human submarines

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

i dont get it.
Does that mean there's hope for me yet?

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Shishkahuben posted:

oh, how the fallen have continued to fall

Some people hit rock bottom and bounce back.
Others hit the rocks and smoke them.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

otter posted:

i dont get it.
Does that mean there's hope for me yet?

Since the chud who posted it is usually calling out hits and bomb threats on trans people, I assume they believe at least one of these women is trans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Hazo posted:

Speaking of magical realms where a crazy person thinks they’re important

https://x.com/lauraloomer/status/1745921904551006378?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

Ha ha! I briefly got close enough to harass the presidential candidate that I publicly disrupted traffic in order to support, and they pushed me away effortlessly! Look at these bad still photos I took during the seconds-long encounter! He’s been LOOMERED! LOL

I like that she considers meeting her to be the worst thing that could happen to somebody.