Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Since the chud who posted it is usually calling out hits and bomb threats on trans people, I assume they believe at least one of these women is trans.

no she's jumping in on the "black people and women should not be allowed near an airplane in any career capacity" Elon train that left the station yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Getting loomered on xvideos

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

BlackIronHeart posted:

Oh, he doesn't win but he doesn't necessarily have to. My point is that the endless appeals take time and we're running pretty loving short on that. A headline that says something like 'Trump has to pay eleventy billion dollars in damages' doesn't mean much if you dig into it and find out that he's on the hook for eleventy billion dollars once the 3 year appeal process is followed because he might be President again in 10 months.

just take the loving win goddamn

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Serious_Cyclone posted:

goddamn, the delusion

Just 100% convinced they know everything and you know nothing

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I defy anyone in this thread to not freak out upon seeing Loomer’s face suddenly appearing out of nowhere IRL

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".
Here is the Loomer'ing video she's referring to. She spends half the video congratulating herself on the epic takedown.

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1745944405884690600

It's not a good video and you should probably not watch it.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Since the chud who posted it is usually calling out hits and bomb threats on trans people, I assume they believe at least one of these women is trans.

Pretty sure it's just "look at this photo, they're all WOKE [female/nb, POC] and bragging about it, they're rubbing it in our faces"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

The airline photo is about the new right-wing boogeyman, DEI (diversity equity and inclusion). It's the new CRT. The chuds got a victory over some ivy league presidents recently, so now they are hammering away at it non-stop, with the biggest target being airline pilots.

Blacks and women are too dumb to fly planes, but the airlines are doing diversity hires and now all the planes are gonna crash!

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

steinrokkan posted:

I like that she considers meeting her to be the worst thing that could happen to somebody.

tweet reply sent

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ronb Desantis tried to evade my questions BUT I RIPPED OUT HIS SOUL AND SENTENCED HIM TO AN ETERNITY OF BEING DEVOURED BY SATAN

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

I do not want to get LOOMERED

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Could someone explain to me how Disney is transing kids thanks

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Out of all the poo poo that never happened, that never happened the most.

I dunno. "Conservative lawmaker draws conclusions based on spouse walking up crying about dream they believe is a premonition" seems incredibly likely.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

quote:

Ron’s soul literally left his body when he saw me. Video coming soon! #LOOMERED

Joke’s on you, Ron’s soul left him at least 17 years ago, at Gitmo.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Disney acknowledges lgbtq people exist.

Chuds take this as there are trans bootcamps in disney parks and subliminal messaging in their movies.

It's that simple.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

just liberal media bias.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol @ Rudy hiring the chicken lawyer from Futurama.

buh-KAW! your honor

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1745939453405700104?s=20

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Jesus, in profile Loomer looks somewhat normal but when she turns her head to stare into your soul it just elicits a visceral “Yeeeargh!” reaction.

thunderspanks posted:

tweet reply sent

Beat me to it.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

go woke go broke
go boomer get loomered

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

taiwan is having their presidential election tomorrow (1/13) (so technically right now since its 7am over there.)

the current president is termed out and her party (DPP) is leading the polls by 3-5 points. so hopefully their party's nominee does win. i am hoping they do and not the KMT (and the less worse alternative, TPP). imagine the incompetency of the GOP but split into two parties.. that's the opposition and yet they are within a MOE of winning.

taiwan law prevents polling 10 days before the election but nothing much has changed so here's hoping everything goes as planned.

okay that is all.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
When Trump talks in court....

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Tsai is pretty popular, no? Hopefully that translates positively but I admit not knowing enough about Taiwanese politics to say anything other than to potentially embarrass myself.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

kw0134 posted:

Tsai is pretty popular, no? Hopefully that translates positively but I admit not knowing enough about Taiwanese politics to say anything other than to potentially embarrass myself.

actual economic anxiety over her 2 terms have made the race closer.

but yeah i'm no expert but that is the "general" public opinion about why the race will be closer. wages have stagnated, prices have gone up, etc...

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

cr0y posted:

He looks like the dude who looked into the exposed core in "Chernobyl"

Are we talking about Rudy or Laura Loomer?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TulliusCicero posted:

Are we talking about Rudy or Laura Loomer?

yes

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Others have explained, but also, these folks want to make it so that rainbow capitalism is a losing game for companies. Companies being comfortable enough to market towards the LGBTQIA2S+ community indicates that queerness is at a certain level of social acceptance, such that companies see it as more profitable to cater to diverse crowds than to keep their marketing only directed towards straight white folks.

They are hoping if they make it 'clear' to companies that appealing to queer folks is a losing game one the dollars side, these companies will reverse course and things will shift backwards.

These people want to drag us back in time, from every angle. While rainbow capitalism isn't necessarily good or helpful to the queer community itself, its existence indicates a population that's getting more social and financial capital.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Strong Sauce posted:

taiwan is having their presidential election tomorrow (1/13) (so technically right now since its 7am over there.)

the current president is termed out and her party (DPP) is leading the polls by 3-5 points. so hopefully their party's nominee does win. i am hoping they do and not the KMT (and the less worse alternative, TPP). imagine the incompetency of the GOP but split into two parties.. that's the opposition and yet they are within a MOE of winning.

taiwan law prevents polling 10 days before the election but nothing much has changed so here's hoping everything goes as planned.

okay that is all.

I would predict a Lai win now, but I wouldn't be sure on 2028

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

As everyone knows, the moment a child under 18 hears the word "transgender" they immediately become trans themselves. See also: "gay".

Therefore all instances of the word "transgender" and its related terms must immediately be purged from all places that a child might encounter them, i.e., everywhere. Transgender people existing might also cause the forbidden words to be uttered, so they must be purged as well. Only then will there be zero chance that your Precious Angel(tm) comes out to you as trans.

This is what chuds actually believe.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Froghammer posted:

Countdown to Roger Stone claiming the video is deepfake AI

Pretty close; from the article -

quote:

In one harrowing clip, Stone said,“gently caress the voting, let’s get right to the violence. Shoot to kill.” Stone claimed the videos were “deep fakes.”

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

GoutPatrol posted:

I would predict a Lai win now, but I wouldn't be sure on 2028

That's for "4 years later" me to worry about.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
This is wonderful and should get more love

Avirosb posted:

Finally remembered what those courtroom sketches reminded me of.

Also, hot dogs

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
do we know who pays her to LOOMER people?

and how do i get a job just wandering around being unhelpful to society?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

BlackIronHeart posted:

Oh, he doesn't win but he doesn't necessarily have to. My point is that the endless appeals take time and we're running pretty loving short on that. A headline that says something like 'Trump has to pay eleventy billion dollars in damages' doesn't mean much if you dig into it and find out that he's on the hook for eleventy billion dollars once the 3 year appeal process is followed because he might be President again in 10 months.

it's not a 3 year appeal process op

it's not even a 3 month appeal process

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

InsertPotPun posted:

do we know who pays her to LOOMER people?

and how do i get a job just wandering around being unhelpful to society?

I'm assuming she's a creature of the Mercers still

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Boom, Loomered

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Help me, Rudy Giuliani, you're my only hope.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I cannot imagine living a life so angry at everything