Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I think I found the only guy on this site that’s older than me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

ob21 posted:

...allow me to comment on that (with 48 yrs in the airline industry)...The commercial aviation industry was one of a few at the pointy end of the spear to bring some rationality to equal work for equal pay regardless of gender or race. When I started in the industry back in 1975, my base level pay exceeded my mother's union pay, in a craft that she had worked in for more than 40yrs. The women that I worked alongside on the SFO ticket counter, and on the ramp, in operations, and in mid-level management, regardless of gender or race, all made the same that I did. Gender and racial equity has LONG been a standard in the commercial aviation industry, but even with that there are inequities that are reflected in pilot selection and other fields, notably maintenance and upper management. But the industry as a whole deserves to be the poster child for gender and racial equity, and gently caress Elon Musk and any jack-off that sez otherwise.

yes but have you considered that Elon Musk is the richest and smartest man in the world and thusly when he says "black people and women have low IQ's and shouldn't be allowed to work jobs that aren't chattel sl- rote labor" he's right according to a shocking amount of people?

ob21
Aug 21, 2017

Frank Frank posted:

Wrong.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Batterypowered7 posted:

Desanshits is 45, though.

artistic license

Frakas
Mar 6, 2022
teens 4 arab genocide

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

They said Kissinger is dead.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Frakas posted:

i cant beileve tankies would be tricked into supproting tump like this its hosed its all over but we didnt need them wanyay

Heres to another lit year if Bden§! :cheers:

:ok:

ob21
Aug 21, 2017

MrQwerty posted:

yes but have you considered that Elon Musk is the richest and smartest man in the world and thusly when he says "black people and women have low IQ's and shouldn't be allowed to work jobs that aren't chattel sl- rote labor" he's right according to a shocking amount of people?

...ok, I'll give you that....

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.
Today I learned I’m as old as DeSanshit and I’m basically going to cry myself to sleep.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Frank Frank posted:

Is Gene Splicer still around? Isn't he like 1,000?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Batterypowered7 posted:

this is the only known video of genesplicer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8qhrURrQbI

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

This is why I don’t bat an eyelash in calling most republicans sociopaths. Because seriously, who does a thing like this if not someone who is more or less a sociopath?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Taint Reeves looks like his name is Taint Reeves

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Batterypowered7 posted:

I think he drank from the wrong cup and turned into dust a while ago

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT AND THEY LOOMERED MEEEE

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

But is Johnson gonna get Schumered?

great username
Dec 28, 2023

using the weather machine to subtly influence an Iowa caucus 10 months before election day is some high octane tinfoil poo poo

the Illuminati stays in charge via the butterfly effect

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Mike. I think God might be trying to communicate something about your website to you...

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

MrQwerty posted:

this is the only known video of genesplicer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8qhrURrQbI

Frank Frank posted:

I think he drank from the wrong cup and turned into dust a while ago

GeneSplicer once probed/banned a poster because they were talking about "cp". But "cp" in this instance was "Combat Power", because people were talking about Pokemon Go, and he was too old to know what the gently caress that was.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Froghammer posted:

Look if your really having a loomer problem just go to your nearest outdoor activities/sports store and they should have plenty of bottles of loomer repellent stocked. (you'll probably want to grab a high strength brand just to be safe.)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Froghammer posted:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
but for the love of god dont try to use bear piss, that will activate the Loomer "Red Haze" attack.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

The right is literally trying to create robo-Hitler.

Hitlr.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Time_pants posted:

Hitlr.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

Time_pants posted:

Hitlr.

No hitlr is the dating platform for failed artists with big dreams

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
ive said it before and ill say it again, loomer reminds me of the final boss from silent hill 3

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

The one and true robo Hitler

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
So they finally found Kissinger’s phylactery. Took them long enough. Glad to know it will stick this time.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Christ, that's a long loving list!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

oh that is SO ordered.

like totes

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Batterypowered7 posted:

GeneSplicer once probed/banned a poster because they were talking about "cp". But "cp" in this instance was "Combat Power", because people were talking about Pokemon Go, and he was too old to know what the gently caress that was.

Pokemon GO get grandpa his applesauce and sleep meds and put him the gently caress to bed.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The judge should have brought Trump in, and given him 10 guesses as to what his wife or wife's mother's name is.

There is a 0% chance Trump knows what his mother-in-law's name is.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Hitler Chatbot stuff

We sure have come a long way from Isaac Asimov as a society.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
It's hilarious that Trump keeps on complaining about how all these court cases are timed with the election when he's sued Letitia James multiple times in the past 2 years trying to delay the investigations.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Judge could have dismissed Trump's concern much more succinctly.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
With all the lawsuits and fines coming out his election campaign funds, and a lot of his former big campaign donors apparent skipping donating this cycle due to finally realizing he's probably to batshit crazy to actually work with, seems like he's election campaign this year is going to be Incredibly loving cheap.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

dr_rat posted:

With all the lawsuits and fines coming out his election campaign funds, and a lot of his former big campaign donors apparent skipping donating this cycle due to finally realizing he's probably to batshit crazy to actually work with, seems like he's election campaign is going to be Incredibly loving cheap.

His trials are giant black holes for money.

Just low guestimate he's probably spent like 100 million dollars so far on lawyers and legal stuff .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

RVWinkle posted:

It's hilarious that Trump keeps on complaining about how all these court cases are timed with the election when he's sued Letitia James multiple times in the past 2 years trying to delay the investigations.

Simultaneously too fast, and too slow.

Simultaneously too early, and too late.

Simultaneously too Unjust, and TOTAL EXONERATION!