Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Hollismason posted:

His trials are giant black holes for money.

Just low guestimate he's probably spent like 100 million dollars so far on lawyers and legal stuff .

I'm sure a significant percentage of that amount is social security money from his victims followers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Batterypowered7 posted:

GeneSplicer once probed/banned a poster because they were talking about "cp". But "cp" in this instance was "Combat Power", because people were talking about Pokemon Go, and he was too old to know what the gently caress that was.

Lmao

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

lmao, you don't get file for a continuance at 3:59 PM on a friday three days after the announcement of the death. You transparent rear end in a top hat.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Batterypowered7 posted:

Is Gene Splicer still around? Isn't he like 1,000?

post something dumb so we can find out in a few weeks

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Batterypowered7 posted:

GeneSplicer once probed/banned a poster because they were talking about "cp". But "cp" in this instance was "Combat Power", because people were talking about Pokemon Go, and he was too old to know what the gently caress that was.

That's our Gene! :krust:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Pokemon Go to jail

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dick Fontaine posted:

post something dumb so we can find out in a few weeks

I made a joke about Gene once in December and said he’d read it in March and probe me in July and he did in fact probe me on the following July 1 which was honestly pretty funny.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

CP is Copper Pieces, One one hundredth of a gold piece. Or in the desert world of Atlas under the Dark Sun, Ceramic Pieces

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I made a joke about Gene once in December and said he’d read it in March and probe me in July and he did in fact probe me on the following July 1 which was honestly pretty funny.

ngl that's pretty good

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

MrQwerty posted:

no she's jumping in on the "black people and women should not be allowed near an airplane in any career capacity" Elon train that left the station yesterday

Jesus Christ I managed to somehow be surprised by LibsOfTikTok’s pettiness just now

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

kw0134 posted:

lmao, you don't get file for a continuance at 3:59 PM on a friday three days after the announcement of the death. You transparent rear end in a top hat.

This has to be a ploy so that Trump can stir up trouble against the Judge and get out of going to his MIL's funeral

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

i know we all laugh cause it involves right-wing chuds but imagine trump going to a funeral of your loved one. like just itching to be the center of attention and god forbid he actually wants to make a speech if he thinks there's going to be a tv camera there.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Strong Sauce posted:

i know we all laugh cause it involves right-wing chuds but imagine trump going to a funeral of your loved one. like just itching to be the center of attention and god forbid he actually wants to make a speech if he thinks there's going to be a tv camera there.

:rip: Diamond (or was it Silk?)

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

kw0134 posted:

Also when you very famously own 2 private jets and a large home in NY, you don't get to claim to need an entire day to "travel" from or to your other home,

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Strong Sauce posted:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

kw0134 posted:

Probably doesn't work if the judge actively doesn't want you to attend the trial in the first place...

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Strong Sauce posted:

Like the video he recorded for Ashli Babbitt's funeral? Lol. Just found out that happened.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Batterypowered7 posted:

good

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Y'ALL BEEN LOOMERED!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I also I had a dream that somebody was selling a "twisted bagel soft taco". So you can look forward to that I guess.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

priznat posted:

Tim Horton, the guy that started the chain that would come to dominate lovely coffee and donut shops in Canada, was killed while driving drunk. It's kind of our thing.

quote:

Not wearing a seatbelt, Horton was found 123 ft (37 m) from the car.

Dr Seuss presents: Horton Veers and Flew

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

RVWinkle posted:

Christ, that's a long loving list!

It's not even the full list. That's his personal list. There's still the separate presidential list, note at the top of the other wiki page. lol.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump_as_president

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Probably doesn't work if the judge actively doesn't want you to attend the trial in the first place...
Pretty sure literally everyone involved doesn't want Trump involved at the trial. The judge doesn't want to deal with his bullshit, the court doesn't want to deal with the extra security, the plaintiffs don't want the likelihood he's going to say something that will prejudice the trial, his own attorneys want him to go away so they can make the arguments without needing to grandstand before him. An enormous liability to the trial.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Loom enhance

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

kazil posted:

:rip: Diamond (or was it Silk?)

I think it was diamond and he spent most of his speaking time complaining about the 2020 election

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Escape From Noise posted:

Like the video he recorded for Ashli Babbitt's funeral? Lol. Just found out that happened.

It was really hosed up when Mike Lindell showed up in-character as Paul Bearer in the middle of the service

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jan 13, 2024

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I think it was diamond and he spent most of his speaking time complaining about the 2020 election

He also literally complained that the funeral was too long. Like he complained about the funeral at the funeral and in front of everyone.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Hollismason posted:

He also literally complained that the funeral was too long. Like he complained about the funeral at the funeral and in front of everyone.

Ok so I didn't misremember that lmao what a world!

TheKub
May 11, 2006

John Wick of Dogs posted:

CP is Copper Pieces, One one hundredth of a gold piece. Or in the desert world of Atlas under the Dark Sun, Ceramic Pieces

Even on this forum it is used as short hand for Control Panel.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
CP stands for Cringe Posting, a discipline I have mastered

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Ok so I didn't misremember that lmao what a world!

He had a whole fireside chat about it

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Songbearer posted:

lmao

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Cucky P'Zone

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks 'eti'

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Songbearer posted:

not bad

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Vampire Panties posted:

why would she do anything except her dumb nazi ape performance. She gets paid, she gets on TV, and she nearly doubled the votes of her last opponent.

TulliusCicero posted:

If I recall correctly, her opponent had to flee the state in fear of his life, because she had Good Ole Boys in law enforcement and around her shithole town start to go Roadhouse on him

Marge is a loving idiot but she's a wealthy dangerously wreckless loving idiot, which in the USA makes you a powerful threat to anyone against you.

It’s not even her town, she won her seat by buying a condo in a district where Reps either run unopposed or get 75% of the vote when a Dem actually shows up

the democrat running against her had lived there his whole life and was promising to actually serve his county, and was repeatedly threatened to the point of having his marriage destroyed and being forced to withdraw

the hogs deserve what they got

Durf fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jan 13, 2024

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Fox News confirmed to the AP that they pulled Mike Pillow's ads over unpaid bills:

AP posted:

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — MyPillow chief executive and prominent election denier Mike Lindell said Friday that Fox News has stopped running his company’s commercials, disputing the network’s assertion that it is simply because he hasn’t paid his bills.

Lindell went public by tweeting that Fox, which had been one of MyPillow’s biggest advertising outlets, had canceled him. He said in his tweet that he didn’t know why but that he suspected that the network was trying to silence him. Fox denied that.

Losing Fox was just the latest in a series of financial and legal setbacks for Minnesota-based MyPillow and Lindell, who continues to propagate former President Donald Trump’s lies that the 2020 election was stolen from him, in part by rigged voting machine systems. Several big-box retailers, including Walmart, have discontinued his products, and lawyers who were defending him against defamation lawsuits by voting machine companies quit.

“As soon as their account is paid, we would be happy to accept their advertising,” Fox spokeswoman Irena Briganti said.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Lindell acknowledged that MyPillow owes money to Fox. He put the figure at $7.8 million, but he insisted that the sum is within his credit line with the network. He said MyPillow has long spent an average of $1 million a week to run its ads on Fox. And he said the network had long allowed him 12 weeks of credit until it recently cut that to eight weeks.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Was there any resolution to Pillow Man's Election Drone and Website for fraud?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Who's gettin' LOOMERED tonight