Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

quote:

DODGING JUSTICE
Cartoon published 01/10/2024

On the fateful day of January 6, Ray Epps urged protestors to go ‘in’ to the Capitol. He yelled that over and over. Everyone who did go into the Capitol ended up getting identified, arrested, and handed outrageously long prison sentences by Obama judges. Not Epps. He got one year of probation and a $500 dollar fine. I’m still convinced he was working for the FBI and most likely he was secretly spying on the ‘Oath Keepers,’ when he was a leading member of that organization.

Fight Back Against Corruption with a small Donation! Support Cartoons and Save America

There’s less secrecy when it comes to Anthony Fauci. He’s obviously a sadistic arch criminal who sent US taxpayer money to a bioweapons lab in communist China in order to make functional a virus that ended up killing millions. Millions more were killed by side effects from a deadly experimental vaccine that did not stop Covid, nor did it it stop its spread. Fauci profited handsomely from the planned-demic, and Bill Gates cleaned up even more. Now the diminutive know-it-all former NIAID director appeared before Congress and stated repeatedly that he ‘can’t recall.’ Fauci will never face justice.

STAY UP TO DATE WITH NEW CARTOONS! SIGN UP FOR OUR GRRR-NEWS! IT’S EASY AND FREE!
Another expert dodger is Hunter Biden. Since his daddy was vice president and now resident in the White House, he knew he could get away with anything—and he certainly tried everything including Russian hookers, illegal drugs, illegally obtaining a firearm, blatant money laundering through his amateur paintings, and of course accepting bribe money for his father, otherwise known as the ‘big guy.’ Oh, and don’t forget Hunter’s bag of coke he left in the White House.

If you are part of Team Globalism with ties to the Deep State Swamp, you can easily dodge any legal difficulty thrown at you.

It’s a Big Club, and you and I are not in it.

— Ben Garrison

quote:

HUNTER BIDEN GIVES THE MIDDLE FINGER TO AMERICA
Cartoon published 01/11/2024

House Judiciary members were ready to hold Hunter Biden in contempt of Congress when Hunter himself showed up to express contempt of his own.

He openly mocked the GOP committee members and the American people. It’s funny how the entire Biden family continues to flip America a stiff mid digit—and they always get away with it. Hunter knows he has a stay out of jail free card. As long as the big guy is in the White House, Hunter has little to fear.

Fight Back Against Corruption with a small Donation! Support Cartoons and Save America

With Hunter’s unexpected appearance, the House descended into disorder and tensions rose. Representative Nancy Mace (R-SC) went off on Biden:

“You are the epitome of white privilege. I think Hunter Biden should be arrested right here, right now and go straight to jail!”

Hunter refused to comment.

STAY UP TO DATE WITH NEW CARTOONS! SIGN UP FOR OUR GRRR-NEWS! IT’S EASY AND FREE!
As soon as GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene began to question Hunter, he strode out of the hearing, running away like a petulant child who’d been caught and sent to his room.

“Hunter can’t handle being held accountable for the crimes he has committed,” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. That’s not exactly true. He can handle it and he’s showing contempt for all of us. Hunter will be pardoned before he ever catches sight of a jail cell.

Will the GOP House hold Hunter Biden accountable? It’s doubtful that anyone there will lift a finger to make that happen.

—The GrrrTeam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Oh wow, there's absolutely nothing else that you could be a white supremacist piece of poo poo over instead Ben? Amazing.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Leak, Son of Leak:

They're going to be mad all month.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Clay Bennett

Lisa Benson

Kellies Nomination: Most Opposite of Reality

Ann Telnaes

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

Ed Gamble

David M. Hitch

Darrin Bell

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

idonotlikepeas posted:

Lisa Benson

Kellies Nomination: Most Opposite of Reality
*fed reorganizes tax brackets to give people more take home pay*
dragon: "thanks, trump!!"

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Mike Peters

Carlos Latuff

Dave Whamond

John Darkow

Amjad Rasmi

Drew Sheneman

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

Jesus loving Christ.

David Horsey

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

idonotlikepeas posted:

Jesus loving Christ.

Kellies nomination: worst overall

Pants Donkey posted:

This is a dude casually regretting his country didn’t just annihilate an entire region of people in the manner ones discusses regrets regarding a pest infestation. The comic has an unspeakably Nazi spirit; the kind of naked inhuman honesty you only use when other like-minded monsters are present.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jan 13, 2024

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Discendo Vox posted:

Kellies nomination: worst overall

Yeah holy poo poo this is literally the Bleached Bones "parody" cartoon.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

Yeah holy poo poo this is literally the Bleached Bones "parody" cartoon.

I was going to say with better art this would be a Bors or something, but Bors wouldn't go that far and would be more understated.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

I don't know how we're going to top "if people were going to yell at us anyway we might as well have just killed literally everyone", but I guess we've got almost twelve months to find out.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

It’s an election year, we’ll figure something out

Edit: also Charlie Kirk has stated that this year they’re going to focus TPUSA on telling everyone what an awful person MLK Jr was and how the 1964 Civil Rights Act should be revealed, so I expect Branco or Varvel is going to jump in that message soon

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

skeleton warrior posted:

Edit: also Charlie Kirk has stated that this year they’re going to focus TPUSA on telling everyone what an awful person MLK Jr was and how the 1964 Civil Rights Act should be revealed, so I expect Branco or Varvel is going to jump in that message soon

Jesus that would be doubling down so hard it’d cause an earthquake.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Discendo Vox posted:

I was going to say with better art this would be a Bors or something, but Bors wouldn't go that far and would be more understated.
Also the parody acknowledges its evil as the panels descend into darkness.

This is a dude casually regretting his country didn’t just annihilate an entire region of people in the manner one discusses regrets regarding a pest infestation. The comic has an unspeakably Nazi spirit; the kind of naked inhuman honesty you only use when other like-minded monsters are present.

Pants Donkey fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jan 13, 2024

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Quoting that to go with the nomination. Also I'm using the holiday to process 2023 nominees. Pray for mojo (and bless microplastics).

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

skeleton warrior posted:

Going to get plenty of use out of that "if MLK were alive today" Boondocks gif

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Fishman doesn’t do Squirrel Day strips so we have no idea when the new year strips will end

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Trapezium Dave posted:

Leak, Son of Leak:

They're going to be mad all month.
Australia Day is rotten at its core already and no amount of PR or pretending will change that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

idonotlikepeas posted:

Jesus loving Christ.

gently caress you, Kirschen. gently caress you from now to the heat death of the universe.

Hunt11 posted:

Well at least we have one category already decided and it hasn't even been 2 weeks into the new year.

Oh, that reminds me. Kellies Nomination: Worst Cartoon About Palestine

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Jan 13, 2024

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Well at least we have one category already decided and it hasn't even been 2 weeks into the new year.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

idonotlikepeas posted:

Jesus loving Christ.

Going to need a new Kellies category: Most Genocidal

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Kellies:Artist Most deserving of a painful death

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Hihohe posted:

Kellies:Artist Most deserving of a painful death

Why should the process of death have to suffer like this?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Give Dry Bones the life-time "How Is This Not Parody" award because no-one's topping that.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

stupid sexy Hunter

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

idonotlikepeas posted:

Jesus loving Christ
Love that it's just two pals chattin' while out for a stroll, smiling and walking, passing jokes, talking about how much they want to commit total genocide, as pals do.

PS: it actually probably would have been worse

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
What an evil freak.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

idonotlikepeas posted:

Jesus loving Christ.

Goddrat

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Discendo Vox posted:

Quoting that to go with the nomination. Also I'm using the holiday to process 2023 nominees. Pray for mojo (and bless microplastics).

Let me know how it's going! I still haven't got around to implementing the "list and format all the nominees in vbcode" code yet, but if it's not too late for this year I can probably whip something up in the next week?

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Vib Rib posted:

Love that it's just two pals chattin' while out for a stroll, smiling and walking, passing jokes, talking about how much they want to commit total genocide, as pals do.

PS: it actually probably would have been worse

yeah this is like some kind classic genre of an absolute brokebrained psychopath who likes to draw in a cutesy classic style

gets you reeling cause you just read goofus and gallant from some 1950s rear end comic style go "if only we known outrage would have been an insufficient deterrent to genocide, we could a just heavy murdered all the Palestinians in one go, gosh golly shuckles wouldn't a that been swell-o-rooney"

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I missed last year's thread so I could be way off, but Dry Bones isn't being as hateful as I was expecting. I figured the war would have short-circuited his brain.

e: oh never mind, hadn't gotten to this post yet v :stare:

idonotlikepeas posted:

Jesus loving Christ.

e2:

idonotlikepeas posted:

Jeff Danziger

I get what it's going for, but this just comes across as uncomfortably classist.

Phlegmish fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Jan 13, 2024

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

idonotlikepeas posted:

Jesus loving Christ.

Lifetime Achievement Award: Most inhumane comic that's not a parody

That's just... straight up inhuman. I would ask how this ancient gently caress hasn't died yet, but he may actually be an inhuman monster.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
I'm surprised that cartoon is getting absolutely zero engagement on his twitter account but then again maybe that just shows how little anyone gives a poo poo about Dry Bones

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
goddamn, why won't kirschen give in to old age already?

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Staluigi posted:

yeah this is like some kind classic genre of an absolute brokebrained psychopath who likes to draw in a cutesy classic style

gets you reeling cause you just read goofus and gallant from some 1950s rear end comic style go "if only we known outrage would have been an insufficient deterrent to genocide, we could a just heavy murdered all the Palestinians in one go, gosh golly shuckles wouldn't a that been swell-o-rooney"

I'm reminded of Chuck Asay and his aww-shucks everymen being quietly horrified at whatever Linda Liberal was spouting that week, in order to justify whatever paleoconservative cause Asay wanted to push.

Only Kirschen speedran that technique right into genocide advocacy.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Rishi Sunak and the US-UK strikes in Yemen – The bombing of military facilities used by the Houthis has distracted, for now, from the PM’s domestic woes"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Independent:

After Marion Saumarez.

The i paper:

Times:

Humza Yousaf: Sunak should have recalled parliament over Houthi attack

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

World Famous W posted:

goddamn, why won't kirschen give in to old age already?

That he survived that stroke does appear deeply unfortunate.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

idonotlikepeas posted:

Jesus loving Christ.

At least the punchline seems to come from appropriate part of human body.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Captain_Maclaine posted:

That he survived that stroke does appear deeply unfortunate.

My grandmother died after suffering a stroke on Thanksgiving and lived in agonizing emergency and hospice care. And yet Kirschen still lives.

There's no justice in this world.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Wishing death on an old man? You're no better!

Nah just kidding, he's a loving monster. What a soul-chilling little doodle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Nick Anderson

Jen Sorensen

Brian McFadden

Lalo Alcaraz

Kellies nomination: Can I borrow $2? The circus is in town.

Ruben Bolling