Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Yeah, if you know you arent gonna hit the limit then its probably better not to give costco a loan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ayo wtf where you get those

Is that a Canada exclusive joint or something?

.Z.
Jan 12, 2008

Toxic Mental posted:

Ayo wtf where you get those

Is that a Canada exclusive joint or something?

No, that's the menu item that's replacing churros. It'll show up eventually at your local Costco.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Good because the churros were the worst item tbh

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

Good because the churros were the worst item tbh

Not when the chicken bake is still there

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The cookies were decent sized but its just not an item that I'm interested in getting from the food court

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
Yea I’m never out and about and just want a big chocolate chip cookie

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
The food court cookie is very good, much better than the bakery cookies. The bakery cookies are more bang for your buck, but if you're like me and only want one cookie then the food court one is a great choice.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

MarcusSA posted:

Not when the chicken bake is still there

Yup.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
750 calories is a big rear end cookie. Jesus.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
^^^E: dammit

Everybody skipping over the calorie count at the bottom lol

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

26 minutes to bake for a cookie. Lad is huge

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Got one of the $14.99 spyder athletic hoodies. They make for a fantastic winter layer so I went back and bought the other two colors.

Warm as hell and very stretchy/comfy.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

devmd01 posted:

Got one of the $14.99 spyder athletic hoodies. They make for a fantastic winter layer so I went back and bought the other two colors.

These are a good deal.

Gonna see if they are online

This is where those calories come from

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Cookie: 100% Butter

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Lol the weird houses thread is taking about churros and the GWS questions thread is arguing about butter. Costco once again sets the world on fire

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

Yea I’m never out and about and just want a big chocolate chip cookie

Live a little

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
Bought a set of four BFGoodrich tires. From a bit of comparison shopping it seems like a good deal on a decent set of tires.

Costco Tires

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

750 calorie cookie like what the gently caress

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

I’ll never get tires from Costco again

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

With how big the cookie seems to be you can just buy those.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

What happened? Did they mess up the order or install?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Tires from Costco is store specific. Mine is good, others are not. Sunrise, sunset.

tak
Jan 31, 2003

lol demowned
Grimey Drawer
I just want the food court to sell giant buckets of chicken wings again

please I need this. please

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
My church usually has wings in trays in the rotisserie counter

tak
Jan 31, 2003

lol demowned
Grimey Drawer
they had a pressure cooker deep fryer and the wings were very lightly breaded. 6 minutes and they were done perfectly every time

they were the best wings I've ever had. never overcooked and they'd give me 10 hot sauces

I just want 1 more bucket

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

What happened? Did they mess up the order or install?

I special ordered some tires for my car because it was a really good deal. It gets shipped to store and you make an appointment to go get them installed. I make an appointment, get the notification that they are delivered, everything’s good. I get to the store and they are like oh your tires aren’t here, I ask for the manager and ask them to double check. He says they aren’t there, I need to come back. I tell him I got the shipping notification and show it to him and he just kind of shrugs at me and says it must be wrong. I scrolled down a little on the delivery confirmation and saw who signed for it, it was literally the tech that is standing right next to him as we are having the conversation. I show him the signature and he continues stonewalling me. He says they have the model in stock and that I can buy them and then they can refund me when mine come in, and I’m like they’re special order the only reason you’d have them is that you guys scanned them in but didn’t mark them as mine. I insisted I wasn’t going to buy the tires that I already paid for and that I’m going to go talk to the store manager. I know her because I worked at church a while ago and am fb friends with her, but I didn’t throw that in his face or anything.

Finally, he walks into the back for a little bit after I say I’m going to talk to the store manager and then comes out with a label with my name on it that was attached to the tires and they just didn’t scan them in as mine. This whole argument took nearly 20 minutes and he could’ve just gone and looked but instead tried to just get me to leave. He says they’ll rush to get everything installed for the inconvenience and apologizes, whatever. I go with my buddy who is with me to go get a hot dog and calm down.

They call me pretty quickly and tell me that they’re done so my buddy jets and I go to look at the tires. Two of them are dead flat in the parking lot, so I walk over and tell them and they start freaking out then pull the car in to inspect it and fixed it.

Just overall a really aggravating experience. I’d been going to Discount Tire for about a decade prior to that for my tires and I’ll be going back to them when these ones are done.

blindjoe
Jan 10, 2001

How big is this cookie to be 750 cal?

Oh internet says 100g of butter is 700 cal, so its just buttery.
and only 250% of your saturated fat limit!

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

blindjoe posted:

How big is this cookie to be 750 cal?

Oh internet says 100g of butter is 700 cal, so its just buttery.
and only 250% of your saturated fat limit!

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7322900087766797614

it's pretty huge.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Something I found bizarre with Costco tires is that they shipped them to the store with FedEx and gave me tracking info. I figured CostCo would just have their own trucks but I guess that’s not the way they roll.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

holy poo poo it's like almost the size of a pan cake

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

B33rChiller posted:

You would rather ship the house!? :pwn:

Let me rephrase this. I, and the physical house are in eastern Canada. The seller is in Vancouver.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Gaius Marius posted:

Costco: 26 minutes to bake for a cookie. Lad is huge

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

That stinks, sorry you had to deal with that. I also used to use primarily discount tire, but they just don't have a good deal on the set of four in the size that I need right now.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Soul Dentist posted:

^^^E: dammit

Everybody skipping over the calorie count at the bottom lol

calories provide energy for life, activities

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

bunnyofdoom posted:

Let me rephrase this. I, and the physical house are in eastern Canada. The seller is in Vancouver.
That makes it tougher to be deliberately obtuse.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Never been to my Co on a Saturday, had to go in to exchange my battery....literally every space was full.

But they had cookies!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

It’s a gain leader

They have to subsidize the hot dog

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/trungtphan/status/1746018297106276785?s=46&t=lbKxPpxJyMeDN0i-nFAg4A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
As someone with GERD, the amount of butter and chocolate in that cookie would probably cause my digestive tract to dissolve like I'm the wicked witch of the west.